RBI Assistant 2023 Application Forms will be released soon through online mode. Candidates can apply for 926 RBI Assistant vacancies in online mode only at the official website of RBI Bank – rbi.org.in. The last day to fill the RBI Assistant application form is until January 2023.
Candidates willing to apply for RBI Assistant 2023 Recruitment Exam must possess a bachelor’s degree score with an aggregate of fifty marks.
RBI Assistant Application Process involves online registration, filling up the form, uploading scanned images, and fee payment.
The Application fee is INR 450 for General, EWS OBC category, and INR 50 for reserved category candidates.
Candidates will need to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature in prescribed specifications.
RBI Assistant 2023 Application Form: Releasing Soon
RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
RBI Assistant 2023 Application Dates:
Reserve Bank of India has the only authority to declare the important dates for the Assistant selection exam. Here is the list of a few important dates associated with the exam:
|Availability of Application form||December 2021|
|Final day to fill the Application form||January 2023|
|RBI Preliminary Examination||February 2023|
|Prelim Exam results||February 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||March 2023|
How to Fill RBI Assistant Application Form 2023:
Candidates can follow the subsequent steps to register for the RBI Assistant exam.
1. Log onto the official website of Reserve Bank of India https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3413
2. Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”
3. Click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ tab.
4. Enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id for registration
5. An email & SMS indicating the provisional registration number and password are going to be sent.
6. Now, fill up the required details within the Form which includes-
Date of Birth
Preference of Post
7. Now you would like to upload the required documents on your application form.
8. Browse and select the location where the subsequent documents are saved in your device-
Scanned copy of Photograph of the candidate in JPG. Or. JPEG format only
Scanned copy of the Signature of the candidate in JPG. Or. JPEG format only
9. Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview the application form before you submit it.
10. you’ll change your details accordingly and submit them by clicking on the ‘Final Submit’ option.
11. Now you would like to proceed to payment by clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
12. On successful payment of the fee, a fee receipt is generated which you would like to save for future reference.
RBI Assistant 2023 Application Fee:
ALSO, READ RBI ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD 2023.
RBI Assistant 2023 Application Form Correction:
Candidates are hence requested to fill within the online application form with the utmost care as no requests or Applications regarding change of details are going to be entertained.
Any modifications or changes aren’t entertained after submission of the online application form and also the particulars are considered to be final.
Reserve Bank of India won’t be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details.