RMCAAT Contact Number: RMCAAT (Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test) is a state-level exam that’s conducted by the RTU (Rajasthan Technical University), Kota. This examination is for the PG courses of computer applications.
The examination is scheduled for the month of May each year. The applicants who have completed their graduation and wanted to make their careers in computer applications select this type of exam.
Interested applicants can check all the information associated with RMCAAT on the official web site.
RMCAAT Official Website: @www.rtu.ac.in
Students can visit RMCAAT official website for all the details regarding RMCAAT exam programs and process. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by RMCAAT Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id etc which is given below. The link of the official website is given above.
Importance of RMCAAT Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any types of queries with the assistance of RMCAAT Help Desk.
- RMCAAT Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about RMCAAT helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About RMCAAT Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about RMCAAT than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about RMCAAT 2022. CLICK HERE
RMCAAT Help Desk Details:
RMCAAT Office Address: Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota – 324010
RMCAAT Helpline Phone Number:
RMCAAT Help Desk Toll Free Number:
RMCAAT Fax No: 0744-2473033
RMCAAT Official Website: www.rtu.ac.in
RMCAAT Helpline Email Id: [email protected]
- Controller of Examination(Conduct): 0744-2473931
- Controller of Examination(Secy.): 0744-2473861
- Dean(Academic): 0744-2473015
- Recruitment Cell: 0744-2473062
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam related queries with us by commenting in comment box. Our team will try their best.