Rajasthan SET 2023 One Time Registration has been started from 10th January 2023. Candidates are advised to complete their One Time Registration (OTR,) profile through SSO based Recruitment Portal.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducts the RSET 2023. Rajasthan State Eligibility Test provides a job as Lectureship or Asst. Lecturer in varied colleges and universities of Rajasthan. Candidates who are willing to apply can fill the application form of RSET 2023 on the official web site www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
The selection of the candidates is on the basis of written test and Interview. The admit card, result and answer key is obtained from the official web site as given above. The subsequent article holds important details regarding the RSET 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
RSET 2023 Notification: One Time Registration Started
| Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click Here to Check Application Details.
Rajasthan SET 2023 One Time Registration has been started from 10th January, 2023. It is compulsory to complete the one time registration to apply for exam advertisement in future. Click here for register details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
RSET 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Symbiosis Entrance Test (RSET)|
|Conducting body||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Exam mode||Online (IBT)|
|Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Syllabus||General English, Logical Reasoning,
Quantitative Skills and General Awareness
Rajasthan SET 2023 Quick Links:
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centers||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Contact Number||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
RSET 2023 Important Dates:
|Starting date of registration||To be released|
|Last date of Application Form||To be released|
|Admit card to be out||To be released|
|Exam date||To be released|
|Result to be released||To be released|
RSET 2023 Application Form:
The Rajasthan SET 2023 application form is going to be available on the official website in the month of May, and those candidates are wishing to get recruited as lectureship or Assistant Lecturer in various colleges and universities of Rajasthan, they will apply during this examination by filling the application form and also the procedure of filling form mentioned below.
First of all, applicants should need to continue the official webpage of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
Applicants should need to click on the link of “Apply Online” provided on the official website.
They have to look for the Notification section and browse the subsequent instructions carefully to apply during this examination.
In the application form, applicants should need to fill all the proper and complete details.
They should need to upload their necessary documents, image, and signature within the form.
After filling all the main points within the application form, applicants should get to submit it and that they need to take a print out of it for future use.
RSET 2023 Application Fee:
- The application fee for General and OBC/SBC (Creamy layer) Candidates are Rs. 650/-
- OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer) classes candidates can pay Rs. 350/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH class will pay Rs. 200/-
- The fee is paid through on-line mode by E-Mitra kiosk, C.S.C. Center approved by the Rajasthan Government.
RSET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates ought to have a Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university.
- Minimum fifty-fifth marks ought to be in qualification.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year of their PG degree can also apply.
- D. degree candidates are eligible with a relaxation of fifty marks in aggregate for appearing in the RSET 2023.
- There is no maximum age limit mention by the varied authority.
RSET 2023 Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Marks||No. of Questions|
|I||100||60 questions out of
which 50 questions are to be attempted
|II||100||50 questions all of which are compulsory|
|III||150||75 questions all of which are compulsory|
Subjects in RSET 2023:
|Computer Science and Application||Management|
ALSO READ: RSET CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBER.
RSET 2023 Exam Centers:
The exam is conducted at the subsequent places: Ajmer, Bharatpur, Kota, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur & Udaipur.
Minimum Marks required for RSET 2023:
|GENERAL/Category-I, IIA, IIA, IIIA, IIIB||40%||40%||50%|
RSET 2023 Admit Card:
- The admit card is declared through on-line mode solely on the official web site.
- The applicant may file an objection about the incorrect answer key.
- The Answer key is declared after the 30-45 days of the exam.
- Candidates enter their asked details such username to download the result.
- Selected candidates are awarded by certificate.
Rajasthan SET 2023 Answer Key:
On the official website, the Rajasthan SET Answer Key is going to be uploaded and also the answer key carries all correct answers of all booklets. After one month of examination, applicants can download the answer key from the official webpage. Applicants can calculate and estimate their marks with the assistance of the answer key. Applicants also can file objections regarding the answer key.
Rajasthan SET 2023 Result:
After one month of examination, the Rajasthan SET Result will declare and those candidates have given the examination, they will check their results through online mode by visiting on the official website. Applicants can check their result by using usernames and passwords. The certificates are going to be provided to the candidates as per their marks obtained within the examination.