RTE Maharashtra 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon through online mode. In the state of Maharashtra an admission procedure is conducted which is commonly known as RTE Maharashtra Admission 2023 – 2024.
According to the RTE (Right to free and compulsory Education) rule, all the non-government schools situated in different cities of Maharashtra state will reserve 25 percent of seats for the eligible applicants who belong to the weaker section and provide admission to them in entry-level classes free education till VIII class.
The Right to free and compulsory Education which is commonly known as RTE was approved on 1st April 2010 in the Maharashtra state to provide admission to the eligible applicants who belong to the weaker section of the society and provide free education to them till class VIII. Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the RTE Maharashtra 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
RTE Maharashtra 2023 Notification – Application Form Out Soon
RTE Maharashtra 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
RTE Maharashtra 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the RTE Maharashtra 2023 for the applicants and they need to check it.
|School Registration||February 2023|
|Last date of registration||February 2023|
|Application Form for parents||February 2023|
|Last date to apply||March 2023|
|Waiting List for Parents through SMS||May 2023|
|Last date of Admission||May 2023|
|Admission of Waiting List Student||September to October 2023|
RTE Maharashtra 2023 Application Form
RTE Maharashtra 2023 Application Form for Parents will be Released in February 2023.
- The applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure needs to refer to the official website of the university and get the application form online
- The conducting authority of the RTE will not accept any other mode for the process of the application form.
- So applicants are suggested to fill out and submit the application form before the due date and complete the application process.
- As the applicants who will not fill and submit the application form will not be able to appear for the admission procedure.
- Applicants also need to check the eligibility criteria set by the authority before filling and submitting the application form.
- As the applicants who will not meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority will not be able to appear for the admission procedure and get admission to the school.
- Applicants need to register themselves on the official website of the university by providing some correct details of the contact number and email Id, etc.
- On successful registration, applicants will receive a login credential which will contain the application number from the authority by mail or SMS on the registered email Id and phone number.
- With the help of the login credential applicants need to open the application form and start filling the form by entering the necessary details in it.
- However, in the application form applicants are instructed to enter all the details correctly and properly with the help of the documents.
- And then applicants need to upload some required documents in the application form in the given size and format as mention on the official website.
- However, all the documents should be uploaded in a given manner.
- And then applicants need to check the application form and then take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- And once the application form is filled applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the duly filled application form before the due
For the reference of the applicants, the official authority of the school will update the complete details of the application fee for the entrance exam in online mode on the official website of the university.
RTE Maharashtra 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria for the admission procedure:
- Play Group/Nursery Children’s age should be 3+ years on 31st December.
- 1st Class Children’s age should be 6+ years on 31st December.
RTE Maharashtra 2023 Lottery
To offer admission to the eligible applicants in the school the conducting authority will held a lottery.
All the applicants will get seats in the school if the school has several vacancies but fewer applicants applied for admission.
However, those schools which have a huge number of applicants applied for admission but fewer vacancies will use the lottery system which will be drawn and generated by the district administration that is the education officer, primary for the district.
For the reference of the applicants, the conducting authority will release the selection list of the applicants in online mode on the official website.
And to check the selection list, applicants need to use the login credentials generated at the time of registration.
RTE Maharashtra 2023 Result
For the reference of the applicants, the result will be announced through online mode on the official website of the university. With the help of the login credentials, applicants need to check the results.
And then applicants need to report to the allotted school on the decided date and time as mention on the official website along with all necessary documents as mention below:
- Category certificate
- Printout of the duly filled application form
- Photograph passport size
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification mark sheets
- Birth certificate
- Disability certificate