SAEEE 2023 Application Form has been Released for engineering & other UG, PG Courses. SAEEE 2023 will be organized by the month of July 2023 in various phases. SAEEE is known as the All India Sathyabama Entrance Examination (SAEEE) held by Sathyabama University. It is a university level entrance exam organized every year. The university provided 43 Undergraduate programmes, 21 Postgraduate programmes and Ph.D. programmes in various disciplines.
The university will select the candidates for UG Engineering, Technology, B.Design, and Architecture based on the Sathyabama All India Online Entrance examination. For PG courses, candidates will be selected through GATE and CAT scores. Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the SAEEE 2023 exam that candidates need to know such as exam date, application form, eligibility, pattern, etc.
SAEEE 2023 Notification: Application Started
SAEEE 2023 Application Form has been Released for engineering & other UG, PG Courses. Click here to Apply.
SAEEE 2023 Highlights:
|Exam name||SAEEE 2023|
|Full form||All India Sathyabama Entrance Examination|
|Organizing Body||Sathyabama University|
|Types of courses||UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
SAEEE 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the tentative exam dates for SAEEE 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online application form starts||Started|
|Last date for submission||4th week of April 2023|
|Admit card||3rd week of June 2023|
|SAEEE 2023 exam date||1st week of July 2023 (Phase I)
2nd week of July 2023 (Phase II)
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2023|
|Counselling begins from||2nd week of July 2023|
Sathyabama University 2023 Application
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Sathyabam University 2023 Application Form:
- The Application form for SAEEE 2023 will be released through online mode only.
- SAEEE 2023 Application form has been released from 26th December 2022.
- Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Candidates need to fill the application form by providing educational, personal, and contact details, etc.
- All the details in application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- The last date to submit the application form will be fourth week of April 2023.
- Submit the application and take the printout of the same for future reference.
- The application fee will be submitted through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay the fee using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking or offline payment only through Bank Challan mode.
- The fee will be Rs.650+ Bank charges for every candidate.
How to Apply for Sathyabama University 2023:
- Step-1: Visit the website of Sathyabama University 2023.
- Step-2: Now click on “Register” button for registration.
- Step-3: Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and press submit for SAEEE 2023 registration.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with details like personal, educational, mobile number, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents in specified format like photograph and signature.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Step-7: Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
SAEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria for SAEEE 2023 for various courses:
For B.E/ B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class from any known board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Vocational, Agriculture, Engineering Graphics subjects.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for admission.
For B.Arch Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass 12th/ HSC/ ICSE or equivalent from any known board.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must score at least 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as mandatory subject.
- Score: Candidate must have valid score of NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
For B.Des Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class/ HSC/ ICSE or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) to be eligible in qualifying exam.
SAEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the exam pattern for SAEEE 2023:
- Exam mode: The exam will be held through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the paper.
- Sections: The paper will be divided in 3 sections such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
SAEEE 2023 Syllabus
Below we have provided all the information regarding the syllabus for SAEEE 2023 exam will consists of topics from class 12th which include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- Mathematics: Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Sets, Relations and Functions, Mathematical Induction, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra.
- Chemistry: States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Solutions, Equilibrium, and Inorganic Chemistry.
- Physics: Laws of Motion, Work, Entergy and Power, Gravitation, Current Electricity, Optics.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the preparation tips for Sathyabama University 2023 examination:
- Check the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a balanced schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make notes of important topics and review them from time to time.
- Mental and physical well-being can be fair by doing yoga.
SAEEE 2023 Admit Card
The Admit card for SAEEE 2023 will release from third week of June 2023 through online mode. The candidates can book exam slots with the help of their application number and password. Authority will release the admit card through online mode only.
The admit card contains all the necessary details of the candidate, the name of examination, time, venue, roll number of the examination. It is compulsory to carry on admit card at the time of examination. Along with admit card, the candidate will need to carry one photo identity proof.
SAEEE 2023 Result
The SAEEE 2023 result will be released through online mode. Candidates will be able to download the result by entering application number and date of birth. The result will release from first week of July 2023.
The result will be based on the candidate performance in entrance exam. After the announcement of result the university will release the merit list for the candidates shortlisted for counselling.
SAEEE 2023 Counselling
The candidates will be shortlisted for counselling based on the scores in entrance exam. The university will held the counselling through online mode. SAEEE 2023 counselling will begin from second week of July 2023.
The seats will be allotted on the basis of the rank in merit list. After seats will be allotted candidates have to report to the allotted centre for confirming their admission. All candidates are also required to carry their original documents at the time of counselling for verification purpose.