Santosh University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st January 2023 for Various Courses. Santosh University is intercollege which is situated in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, and was established in 1995. Just now, diverse Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral courses are offered under the influence of the Santosh University with preceding support of the Dental Council of India and Medical Council of India.
Besides proposing degrees in medicine and dentistry, the university provides education of healthcare professionals and biomedical students, research in heal Entrance in MBBS and BDS programs is granted through NEET-UG, and require for MD, MS, MDS and M.Sc programs, qualified candidates will appear in NEET PG.
Santosh Deemed to be University has come up as one of the top institutions in India to study medicine in Ghaziabad. The institute is now considered as the best medical university in India 25 years after its inception. Below in this article, we have provided all the details regarding the Santosh University 2023 Exam Dates, Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, And how to apply.
Santosh University 2023 Notification – Application Started
Santosh University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st January 2023 for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply.
Santosh University 2023 Important Dates:
Candidates must check the Santosh University 2023 Important Dates:
|Availability of Application Form||1st January, 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be Announced|
|Admit Card Availability||4th week of May 2023|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the last week of June 2023|
|Santosh University final result||2nd week of July 2023|
Santosh University 2023 Application Form
Santosh University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st January 2023 for Various Courses. The candidates striving for admission in Santosh Medical College can apply through online mode for UG and PG Programs.
Though, for Ph.D., applications have acquiesced offline. Correspondingly, candidates must log indistinctly with NEET/ NEET-PG on the particular official websites to be seen in the entrance examinations.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants must go through the university official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants should furnish the contact details – Name, DOB, telephone number and Email address
- After that applicants have to fill up their NEET details – Registration number, % score, marks and rank
- Applicants must fill up course requirements – name and level of the course and submit
Selected candidates must carry the below-mentioned documents for admission –
- Mark sheets and passing certificate of 10th and 10+2.
- Community/ Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Migration and Transfer Certificate
- Character/ Conduct Certificate
- Passport sized colored photographs – 04
- Completion certificate for a one-year rotary internship
- Registration certificate as Medical Practitioner issued by MCI
- MBBS degree and mark sheet
- NEET/ NEET PG Admit Card/ Score Card
How to Apply Offline
- Get into the official website of Santosh University to download the application form for Ph.D. or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Fill the application form properly and correctly.
- Fix the passport sized photograph on the designated place in the form.
- Put together the documents as cited above along with
- A thorough CV with 2 photocopies of self-proven recommendations
- Recent Passport-sized photograph –
Sign the application form and send it with the aforementioned documents
The Secretary, Selection Committee,
Santosh University, No-1, Santosh Nagar,
Ghaziabad, NCR Delhi.
Santosh University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Santosh 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must qualify the NEET
- Candidates should qualify 10+2 obtaining 50% marks( Physics, Chemistry, and Botony)
- Graduation and bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS)
- Diploma Courses
- 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education or any corresponding exam held by State Board
Santosh University 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam will be held in offline as well as online mode. The questions will occur in the Objective medium. For one question, four options will be given.
The questions will emerge from
Physics: 60 Questions
Chemistry: 60 Questions
Botany and Zoology / Maths (for BMRD & IT and BMLT): 60 Questions
Total: 180 Questions
Santosh University 2023 Syllabus
CBSE / State Board +2 syllabuses would be set for the question paper. In other words, the questions will appear from CBSE/State Board and class 12th.
How to Prepare for Santosh University 2023
- Come to terms of the preparation and entrance exams. Design your time tactically to devote enough time.
- It is certainly factual that practice makes a man perfect. If you wish to make a grade, practice hard. Go through questions. The more you go through the questions the more self-assured and equipped you to become.
- There would be disturbances and there will be a time when the stress to achieve may surpass you but do not lose your attention.
Santosh University 2023 Admit Card
The admit card will be existing for download from May 2023. The link of the admit card will be generated on the website. The candidates who have registered on the website can download the admit card.
Santosh University 2023 Result
The Result will be existing on the order of the university on its official page. The Result is important to know the performance in the exam which exists as a score.
How to download the Result
- Visit the official website of the University or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Follow the steps to the results link.
- Given the registration number and password.
- Providing for the needed details, your result will be displayed.
- Download the Result.
- Hold result up to the time of finish of admission procedures.
Santosh University 2023 Counselling/ Admission
The admission and selection of applicants will be grounded on educational qualifications and marks gained in the same, further will bank on the Merit and finally, counseling will be held and then they will be invited for the anticipated course.