SGPGIMS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) is a medical institute installed under the State Legislature Act, positioned in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh . It had been well-known within the year 1983 and is termed after Sanjay Gandhi.
The institute offers its very own degrees, which are recognized through the Medical Council of India. SGPGIMS 2022 delivers tertiary medical care, super-specialty teaching, training, and research.
It provides B.Sc Nursing, DM, M.Ch, MD, Ph.D., Post-Doctoral Fellowships (PDF) and Post-Doctoral Certificate Courses (PDCC), and senior residency in numerous specializations.
SGPGIMS 2022 Notification: To be released
|SGPGIMS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
SGPGIMS 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||SGPGIMS 2022|
|Full-Form||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc Nursing, DM, M.Ch, MD, PhD, PDF & PDCC|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Organizing Body||State Legislature Act|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2022|
SGPGIMS Admission 2022 Important Dates:
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
|Event Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of notification||1st week of October 2022|
|Last date of Payment of fees||October 2022|
|Final date for Filling up of online form||October 2022|
|Final Date of Receiving Printed application form||October 2022|
|Uploading the roll numbers||October 2022|
|The holding of the entrance examination||October 2022|
|Result Declaration||October 2022|
|1st Counsellings||1st week of November 2022|
|2nd Counsellings||November 2022|
|3rd Counsellings||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last & mop up counseling if required||November 2022|
|Completion of admission formalities||November 2022|
For B.Sc Nursing (4 Year Degree Course):
|Event Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||1st week of October 2022|
|Final date of Payment of fees||October 2022|
|Final date for Filling up of online form and Fess payment||October 2022|
|Final Date of Receiving Printed application form||November 2022|
|Display Application eligibility status||November 2022|
|Admit Card Downloading||November 2022|
|Exam Dates||November 2022|
|Final Result||November 2022|
|Started of Classes||November 2022|
SGPGIMS Admission 2022 Application form:
Check the important details regarding the application process that’s useful for candidates:
- Applicants are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the application Form and prospectus from the web site .
- After going through the brouchure candidates must begin filling up the application Form.
- While filing the application Form, applicants got to enter some necessary details within the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Applicants also have to scanned images of photograph and signature within the given size and format mention on the official website of the university.
- The application form along with the information brochure are often downloaded from the Institute’s authorized website http://www.sgpgi.ac.in.
- Candidates must read the commands very prudently before filling up the application Form. Contenders will have got to fill up the applying Form Online.
- After the online submission, a print out of the filled-in application form MUST be taken and mentioned Nodal
- Officer, College of Technology & Allied Health Sciences, SGPGIMS, Rae Bareli Road, Lucknow 226014 along side all the valid documents in support of age, qualification, experience, reservation, and sponsorship, etc. and duly contracted by the contender.
- Applicants are told to urge a print of the application Form when the application Form is totally filled.
SGPGIMS 2022 Application Fee:
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of application fee is a main part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Through Net Banking, Debit / credit card or through Computer Generated Challan Form in any branch of state bank of India. The application fee for all groups is Rs.1000/- + bank transaction charges as appropriate.
- The important facts of the application fee are going to be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants got to go to the official website of the university to urge information about the application fee.
- Applicants got to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which can be given by the system.
SGPGIMS Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
|Course Name||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Sc (Nursing)||Candidate must have passed in 10+2 with PCBE subjects with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in them||Entrance Test|
|B.Sc Operation Theatre Technology||Candidate must have passed in 10+2 with PCB subjects with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in them with good verbal knowledge of English||Merit in Entrance Test and Counseling|
|B.Sc Renal Dialysis Technology|
|B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology|
|B.Sc Imaging Technology (Radio Diagnosis)|
|B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology|
|B.Sc Respiratory Care Technology|
|B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (Hematology)|
SGPGIMS Admission 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
The details regarding the paper pattern and syllabus aimed toward the preparation of the entrance exam are going to be stated on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
SGPGIMS Admission 2022 Admit Card:
The important information associated with the admit card is mentioned below for the applicants:
- The admit card or hall ticket are going to be made available in a web manner by the official authorities.
- Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university so as to urge the admit card.
- It is informed to download the Admit Card from the web site .
- Applicants also got to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully.
- It is an important document that should be carry at the exam centre.
SGPGIMS Admission 2022 Result:
SGPGIMS M.Sc and B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result will be declared in November 2022. The details about the result has been shown below for the candidates:
Through online means, only the results are going to be made obtainable for the candidates.
Reaching the official website of the university, officials will make an announcement of the results.
Applicants ought to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to check the results.
It is well-versed to download the result and obtain a copy of a similar.
On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow offers an MD course of three years of duration with 7 specialisms, an M.Sc course of two years of duration with 6 months of internship.
Candidates who have passed MBBS are considered eligible to apply for the MD program. For M.Sc, the rudimentary principles for being entitled are to have passed in B.Sc within the applicable stream. MHA course necessitates a contender to have MBBS/BDS degree to use .
SGPGIMS Admission 2022 Counseling:
The important guidelines about the counseling has been shown below for the candidates:
During the counseling round, candidates have to go through the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake within the counseling round.
Subsequent to that, applicants got to opt for the selection together with their options desired and obtain the choices filled within the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants have to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they have to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.