SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Application Form has been Released. Sri Guru Ram Das Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research grants graduates and postgraduate learning courses. The GNM course is meant for General Nursing and Midwifery.
Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences Amritsar also identified as SGRDUHS AMRITSAR, is a Private University located in Qila Jiwan Singh, Punjab. SGRDUHS AMRITSAR was set up within the year of 2016. Its campus is extended over 32 Acres of land. SGRDUHS AMRITSAR is.
Various Facilities granted by SGRDUHS AMRITSAR are Canteen, Sports Complex, Wi-Fi, Conference Hall, CCTV, LCD Projectors, Alumni Services, Practical labs, Medical Camps, and etc.
SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Notification – Application Released
SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Apply Online.
SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Important Dates:
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for the admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Submission of application||15th July 2022|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- The SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Application Form will be closed on 15th July 2022.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application Form and prospectus from the web site .
- As soon as the instructions mention within the prospectus is checked candidates got to begin filling up the application Form.
- While filing the application Form, candidates got to enter some necessary particulars within the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also got to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application Form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- candidates are told to take a printout of the application Form when the application Form is completely filled.
SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Application Fee:
The significant details related to the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
- Payment of application fee is a crucial a part of the application process consequently candidates are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- An applicant has got to pay Demand Draft for Rs. 2000/- in favor of “Registrar, Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences, Sri Amritsar”
SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The SGDRUHS GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) course shall be only for women candidate-
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary (Part II), i.e. 10+2 examination of Punjab School Education
- Board or the same examination from the other Board/University.
- The students passed with the subject of Science subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- The 12th standard exam won’t be passed less than 40% marks in aggregate, Candidates of other streams also are eligible.
- Candidates have studied Punjabi up to Matric standard.
- The student are going to be completed at the age of 17 years, but shall not be completing 35 years on 31st December 2022.
- A candidate is the domicile of the State of Punjab.
- Shall be medically fit.
SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Merit List:
The selection of the candidates for admission to the course shall be made on merit, based on the marks obtained by them within the qualifying examination, i.e. 10+2. the decision of the selection board shall be final.
Preference are going to be given to the candidates who have completed 10+2 in Medical Stream followed by Non-Medical, Commerce & Arts.
The selected candidates shall be required to deposit the fees within 72 hours after the selection list being displayed on the college notice board, failing which the seat are going to be offered to subsequent deserving candidate on the waiting list.
SGRDUHS GNM 2022 Counseling:
The selected candidates shall be required to deposit the fees on the day of counseling, failing which the seat are going to be offered to subsequent deserving candidate on the waiting list.
Most institutes providing the course admit students grounded on performance in a pertinent entrance test. GNM Admission Process usually differs across colleges.