Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2021 Application form has been released. ANM or simply Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Nursing is a two-year undergraduate certificate-level course in Medical Nursing. it’s been made acceptable by Indian Nursing Council Delhi.
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar nursing college Originally Library operators were controlled to teaching faculty Associates only due to the scarcity of books, staff, space, etc. Over the last few years, it was on the rise.
It is within the association of Aryabhatta Knowledge Patna & Paramedical & Para Dental Council Bihar, NMCH Patna. Only three institutes in Bihar are made known by the Indian nursing council Delhi having forty spaces for every institute.
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2021 Notification – Application Released
|Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2021 Application form has been released. Click Here to Apply Online.|
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2021 Dates:
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for the admission which will be declared. They need to be updated about the same.
|submission of application||to be announce|
|Merit list||to be announce|
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2021 Application Form:
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2021 Application form has been released.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the web site .
- As soon as the instructions mention within the prospectus is checked candidates got to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants got to enter some necessary particulars within the application form as an example personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also got to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to require a printout of the application form when the application form is totally filled.
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- The duration of the course varies for dissimilar institutes.
- It often ranges from 1 to 3 academic years.
- The minimum aptness to follow ANM Course is 10+2 level of education with a total of 45% marks.
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2021 Admission:
Admission to the ANM course is grounded on the round of counseling revealed after the applicant’s prerequisite of an applicable entrance test.
The course also can be existing on a part-time basis in about institutes. The admission committee will do the choice procedure; precisely Scrutiny of application, overseen the written test and interview.
The nominated contenders after the interview will have a medical check-up at this hospital on their won expenses.
Physically appropriate contenders are going to be required to submit the non-repayable entrance fee previously to occupy the seat.
Any contender with a criminal record won’t be entitled to admission. Competitive Exam. and Procedure of Admission will Complete before the 30th September
6. Maximum Age for Nursing Course is 35 years.
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2021 Counseling:
In the counseling round, applicants got to open the actual link and fill the registration form to partake within the counseling round.
After that applicants got to choose the selection together with their preference and secure the choices filled within the counseling round.
When the counseling round is completed applicants got to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
When the seats are selected for the applicants, they have to go to the allotted college with all essential pamphlets and certificates.
A.N.M. Duration in fact 2 years Total Cost : 3 Lakh only.
Paramedical courses are non-residential (as per selection of pupils hostel and mess are often provided)
A fee of paramedical course 5,000 per Month without fooding & housing.
- Fees are going to be paid through a bank draft in support of S.L.C Nursing College payable at Khagaria.
- For paramedical courses, bank draft in aid of S.L.C. paramedical Institute billed at Khagaria.
The declaration contemplates the standards, goals or opinions which are settled by the associates of the school. faculty.
The philosophy of education gives direction to the aim of education. Imperative philosophies of education are idealism.
Keeping the above notion in mind, the curriculum is planned so to afford for experience in all key scientific areas of nursing within the infirmary and within the community.
The program should turn up to the students a capability to satisfy the patients’ mental and emotional requirements and mindfulness of the social nature of man, which can permit them to check the patient as an individual with a domestic Community.
It would emphasize preventive, promotive and rehabilitative facets of heath throughout and also the hospital, community, college environment and services provided should make it conceivable to put these principles into practice.