SMVDUEE 2022 application form will be released soon for UG, PG, Integrated Programs & Ph.D. Courses. The Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University entrance exam is abbreviated as SMVDUEE and this examination is held through Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University to offer admission to the applicants in B.Tech, M.Tech., MBA, M.Sc., M.A. & Integrated Programs.
Candidates eligible and willing to get admission in B.Tech, M.Tech., MBA, M.Sc., M.A. & Integrated Programs from this university, they will appear within the SMVDUEE examination through online mode.
Below in this article, applicants will know the details regarding the SMVDUEE important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and test procedure.
SMVDUEE 2022 Notification – Application To be released
|SMVDUEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon for UG, PG, Integrated Programs & Ph.D. Courses. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.|
SMVDUEE 2022 Highlights:
|University Name||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University 2022|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Address||Sub-Post Office, Katra, Jammu, and Kashmir – 182320|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. (Dr.) Ravindra Kumar Sinha|
|State||Jammu, and Kashmir|
SMVDUEE 2022 Important Dates:
There are the important schedules of the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Entrance Examination mentioned below for the applicants and they have to check it.
|Application Form Released for UG, PG, Integrated Programs & Ph.D. Courses||To be Released|
|Last date to apply for B. Tech, M.Tech., M.Sc., M.A., Integrated Degree Programs||23rd September 2022|
|The last date to apply for M.B.A.||25th 23rd September 2022|
|The last date to apply for Ph.D.||23rd September 2022|
SMVDUEE 2022 Application Form:
SSMVDUEE 2022 application form will be released on the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University and those applicants have an interest and eligible to urge admission in MBA Programs from this university, they will apply during this examination by filling the application form and also the procedure has mentioned below.
- Candidates got to visit the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University first of all.
- They should need to register themselves to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- Then, upload their scanned image of your photograph, signature, and father’s/mother’s/guardian’s signature.
- Applicants need to make the payment of the application fee and submit the application form and take the printout of it for future use.
SMVDUEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form of SMVDUEE and also the eligibility details mentioned below.
- Qualification: The applicants should be qualified within the Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination to apply for SMVDUEE Examination.
- Age Limit: there’s an upper age limit of 25 years and Incase of disabilities (PWD) there is a relaxation of 5 years.
- Qualifying Examination: they need to have taken a minimum of five subjects in school 12th/ qualifying examination so as to be eligible for writing SMVDUEE.
SMVDUEE 2022 Exam Pattern:
The appearing candidates should have to prefer the exam pattern for the better preparation of examination. They will know about question paper structure. Exam pattern details mentioned below.
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks, No negative marking|
SMVDUEE 2022 Syllabus:
In the examination of SMVDUEE, the questions will be asked from the JEE Main and GATE examination. The syllabus details mentioned below.
- B.Tech Programme: Same as for JEE (Main) Examination which can be seen at the official website of JEE Main
- As per the Syllabus of GATE for the relevant program For M. Tech. (ECE) – Syllabus for EC as per GATE For M. Tech. (CSE) – Syllabus for CS as per GATE For M. Tech. (M&A) – Syllabus for ME as per GATE.
SMVDUEE Preparation Tips 2022:
Applicants should have to follow the preparation tips of the SMVDUEE examination mentioned below.
- For better preparation, applicants got to refer to the exam pattern and syllabus.
- They have to make short notes and prepare the timetable to provide time for every subject to understand better.
- They have to solve the previous year’s question papers to understand the entire idea of the examination.
SMVDUEE 2022 Admit Card:
On the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, the SMVDUEE Admit Card will issue to the candidates and also the applicants can download the admit card if they need successfully submitted the application form. The admit card will have details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, and PwD Category (if applicable). Candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
SMVDUEE 2022 Answer Key:
The answer key & question paper of SMVDUEE will be published on the official website after few days of examination. Applicants can calculate and estimate their marks by using the answer key.
If any candidate will get any discrepancy within the answer key, they fill the application form of challenging by paying an amount of Rs.1000/- per question. just in case the challenge is admitted by the SMVDUEE Secretariat, the fee of Rs. 1500/- for every accepted challenge are going to be refunded to the concerned candidate.
SMVDUEE 2022 Result:
After conducting the examination, the SMVDUEE Result will declare on the official website and those applicants who have given the examination, can check and download their rank card from the university’s official website. There will be an inter-se merit facility for the candidates when two or more candidates have scored the same marks.
SMVDUEE 2022 Counseling:
The applicants will call out for counseling sessions after the declaration of the result and also the qualified candidates within the entrance exam will call out for counseling sessions. Candidates got to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification on the provided schedule through authority. The ineligible candidate’s admission are going to be canceled.
On the basis of All India Rank obtained in SMVDUEE and choice of course and college, the seat are going to be allotted to the candidates and that they should need to report at the allotted center with required documents and entrance fee.