SNAP 2023 Registration has been started from 23rd August 2023. The SNAP 2023 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is held on a national level under the governance of Symbiosis International University which is SIU. the students are going to be looking for filling the application form to get admission into several MBA courses provided by management colleges.
It will have required to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The completion of registration is going to be wiped out two ways online and offline. The applicants who are raring to pursue the specified management programs can fulfill their desire through SNAP.
SNAP 2023 Application Form – Released
|SNAP 2023 Registration has been started from 23rd August 2023. Click here to register.|
SNAP 2023 Application Form:
SNAP application form 2023 is going to be obtainable by the online mode instead of offline.
So they would require registering for the exam filling in their choice of courses by submitting course fees individually.
SNAP 2023 application form and submission of the fee are going to be through online mode.
Aspirants should modify or check on errors within the application form before the end of the registration.
After the registration, no opportunity is going to be given to rectify any mistake or flaw within the details.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
SNAP Application Form 2023 Dates:
|Starting date of registration||23rd August 2023|
|Last date for registration||23rd November 2023|
|Exam date||10th December 2023 (Test 1)17th December 2023 (Test 2)
22nd December 2023 (Test 3)
How to Apply for SNAP 2023:
The Applicants will be got to visit the online page of SNAP which is www.snap.test.org.in.
At the site, you’ll find the way to Register link
Under the link, the page is going to be instructed to go through the details meticulously
The next thing that will need to be done is to load the SNAP 2023 form.
Now fill within the important details as per guidance
After being done with confirmation of details, you need to submit it with the payment of a fee which is RS.2065 with an online method or Demand Draft
Applicants will get a login ID and Password on their mobile which is must be preserved for admission procedures.
The last step to be followed is to keep its Xerox to be used later.
ALSO READ: SNAP ADMIT CARD 2023.
SNAP Application Fee 2023:
- Application fee for every candidates is Rs.1950/-.
- Candidate can pay application fee through both online and offline mode. The fee will be non-refundable.
- For online payment, candidates can use Bill desk Payment Gateway, Ease buzz Payment Gateway and Indian Bank Payment Gateway for transaction.
- For offline mode, candidates can use Demand Draft payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- For MBA, application fee is Rs. 1000/-
SNAP 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The SNAP 2023 Eligibility criteria are going to be determined by the authority at University. the students will need to satisfy the eligibility-
Nationality- the students must be from India
Academic Qualification- the students should be completing the education 10+2+3, 10+2+4
Language- the need to complete their education with the English Language
Minimum Marks- the student will be got to obtain a minimum of 50% who are from the General Class and those from the Reserved Class will need to get 45% to become eligible for the exam
For Foreign University- Those doing Graduation from Foreign Universities can also apply.
For Any Assistance go through SNAP Contact Helpline Number.