SPA entrance exam 2021 application form (PG Courses) has been extended till 21st June 2021. SPA stands for the school of planning & Architecture. This university is related to the field which incorporates the Civil environment, Industrial & transport, and Modern urban planning. This university are going to be completed 75 years within the education field and well-known at the same time.
This university offers many UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses that the applicants need to clear the SPA Joint entrance exam which is organized by the SPA university. School of planning and architecture may be a crucial exam which is done for those who are looking for a career as a planner, designer, and architect. this school is built in Delhi.
Through this entrance examination , the applicants are going to be handled to take up both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Hence, the applicants are told to require a look at different criteria for admission, the application process, exam pattern, etc.
SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Notification – Application Form Extended
| SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form has been extended till 21st 2021. Check Below Application Links.
SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||SPA Entrance Exam 2021|
|Full-Form||School of Planning & Architecture Entrance Exam|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Courses Offered||Management, Designing, and Architecture|
|Conducting Body||School of planning and Architecture|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Helpline||+91 011 – 2370 2375 , 2370 2376|
SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Dates:
Here are the important information related to the exam dates for the candidates to know their exam dates, which will be mentioned below:
Dates For PG Courses:
|Application form available on the website||8th March 2021|
|Last date of receipt of Application||21st June 2021 (Extended)|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates||16th April 2021|
|Display of Selection List on SPA||6th May 2021|
|Registration in respective Department||6th August 2021|
|Orientation Programme||6th August 2021|
|Start of Academic Session||9th August 2021|
|Closure of Admission||15th August 2021|
SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form:
The SPA entrance exam 2021 application form (PG Courses) has been released on 8th March 2021. application form of SPA entrance examination through Offline Mode from the official website of school of planning and Architecture.
The information in reference to the appliance process is as per below:
- The SPA 2021 application form has been available from the official website for the applicants.
- The Application Form also will be available offline for the applicants.
- SPA entrance examination 2021 application form (PG Courses) has been released on 8th March 2021.
- The applicant can print the SPA 2021 form from the web site and fill the information manually.
- The applicant also can get the application Form from the university campus by paying the charge.
- The applicants also can purchase the application Form by sending the DD to the university through speed post.
NOTE: The DD should be in favor of the school of planning & Architecture payable at Delhi.
SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Application Fee:
The application fee is common for everyone Rs 1000/- the application fee also can be paid at any UCO Bank Branch in favor of A/c No. 1820011000479 and submit the duly signed receipt together with the application Form.
SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Below are a couple of points which will help the applicants to understand the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam:
- Applicants should have completed their HSC exams from a known board or university.
- The important should are Mathematics & science while completing their HSC and other higher studies.
- Applicants should have achieved a minimum of fifty or more in their HSE exams and also the subjects.
- The applicants should be more than 17 years of age at the time of admission.
SPA 2021 Exam Pattern:
Below are a few points that can help the applicants to understand the paper pattern for the entrance exam:
- The exam paper are going to be divided into two parts.
The applicants will get three hours to complete the test paper .
The question paper are going to be set using the essential three subjects listed below.
- Aptitude test
- Drawing test
SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus:
Below are a couple of points which will help the applicants to grasp the syllabus for the entrance exam:
The syllabus isn’t yet disclosed for the entrance, but the applicants just got to go through what they need already done in the past.
The syllabus are going to be the same as the HSC syllabus.
SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card:
The admit card is the most important document for any applicant who is appearing for the exam. The admit card are going to be available for only those applicants who had filled their application successfully.
It is, must that the applicants carry the admit card to the exam center or else they’re going to not be permitted to write down the exam.
Steps to Download the Admit Card:
- The applicants need to visit the web site .
- Log in using the credentials and click on the admit card tab.
- Enter the application number and also the DOB and click ok.
- The admit card will open in a new page within the PDF format.
- Save the document to the desktop, laptop or mobile.
- After the document is saved print extra copies of the same.
- A copy of the admit card are going to be required at the time of admission
SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Result:
Below are a couple of points which will help the applicants to know the process about the results:
There is just one way to get the results of the entrance exam which will be appeared by the applicants. The applicants need to visit the web site . Log in using the credentials and click on the results tab.
Enter the roll number and also the DOB and click ok. The result will open in a new page within the PDF format. Save the document to the desktop, laptop or mobile. After the document is saved print extra copies of the same. a copy of the result are going to be required at the time of admission.
SPA Entrance Exam 2021 Counselling:
Below are some points which will help the applicants to know the counseling process:
The counseling are going to be scheduled just for the applicants who had their names within the merit list. The merit list is the list created by the officials at the university which can be the names of the applicants who are eligible/ selected for the counseling.
The applicants need to be present at the counseling center as a scheduled date and time. If the applicants miss attending the counseling their seats are going to be canceled.
At the time of counseling, the applicants are requested to submit the necessary documents for verification purposes.
- Character Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- Migration Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
- JEE Main Rank Card
- Photocopy of Confirmation page at the time of registration
- SSC & HSC certificate
- Category Certificate if needed