STET Application Form 2020: The Sikkim Human Resource Development Department has organized the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) for appointment as Primary Teacher for Classes I to V and for Elementary (Graduate) Teacher for classes VI to VIII within the state. Those candidates want to become the teacher of schools of Sikkim, they will apply within the Sikkim TET on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria.
Every year, this examination is conducted for the candidates through authority and many of the candidates could appear during this examination. Through this content, candidates can get the elaborated information of the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) during which includes the Sikkim TET application form, application dates and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR STET REGISTRATION 2020.
STET 2020 Application Form:
The Application form of Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) has been out there through on-line mode and therefore the candidates will fill the application form by visiting on the official web site and that they should ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates should need to make the payment of application fee at the time of filling the application form.
STET Application Form 2020 Dates:
|Online Application Form||Feb 2020|
|Final date for submission of Application||Feb 2020|
|Application Fee||Feb 2020|
|Admit Card Downloading||March 2020|
|Date of Examination||March 2020|
|Announcement of Result||April 2020|
How to Apply for STET 2020:
Applicants will fill the application form of Sikkim TET by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit on the official web site of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on the Sikkim TET entrance examination.
- Candidates will download the application form and fill the Sikkim TET Teacher form required details.
- With the application form, candidates should need to attach all scanned documents make sure that the size of the scanned picture isn’t more than one hundred kb.
- They have to pay the application fee is required as per category and read again all filled details.
- After filling all of the details, candidates need to submit the application form before the last date and take a hard copy for further use.
ALSO READ: STET ADMIT CARD 2020.
STET Application Fee 2020:
Candidates ought to submit an application through offline mode solely through e-challan within the nearest IDBI Bank in favor of the Joint Director/Exam, HRDD.
Print-out of the online Application forms together with relevant documents ought to be submitted at room No.308 of the HRDD Secretariat.
Sikkim TET 2019 Application Fee for all classes is Rs.400/-.
For Any Assistance go through STET Contact Helpline Number