SUAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon for various UG & PG courses. SUAT 2023 is conducted once a year by Sharda University. This university-level entrance examination is organized to provide admission to the candidates within the numerous programs within the Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Law, etc. SUAT is an entryway to urge admission into B. Tech, MCA, BCA, MBA, etc. courses. Candidates should qualify this entrance exam to urge admission within the University and its related faculties.
Students may apply for admission on the idea of national-level scores without attending for SUAT. Below in this article, we have provided the detailed information of SUAT 2023 together with necessary dates, application form, test pattern, admit card, result, etc.
B.Tech + MBA integrated
B.Tech + M.Tech integrated
BBA + MBA integrated
Journalism and mass communication and design
BSc in all disciplines
SUAT 2023 Notifications – To be released
SUAT 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice. The link will be provided here.
SUAT 2023 Application Formwill be released soon for various UG & PG courses. Click here for Application details.
Sharda University 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||SUAT 2023|
|SUAT Full-Form||Sharda Univerity Admission Test|
|Types of Exam||UG Level, PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National & State Level|
|Courses Offered||All UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses|
|Organizing Body||Sharda University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
SUAT 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
SUAT 2023 Exam Dates
The necessary info regarding the important events and tentative dates is listed below for candidates to refer:
|Starting of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit applications||18th October 2023|
|Slot booking/ admit card||To be Announced|
|SUAT 2023||Till 18th October 2023|
|Declaration of result||October 2023|
|Counselling starts from||October 2023|
SUAT 2023 Application Form:
The necessary info regarding the application method is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants will fill the form in both on-line or offline mode.
Applicants are advised to download the application form from the official website or purchase the form from the university field.
Applicants got to fill the form properly and with correct details.
Applicants got to enter some basic details needed within the form and so paste one latest photograph and connect some needed documents.
Applicants are advised to not write within the form and don’t cancel.
As cancellation and overwriting can result in rejection of the appliance form by the authorities.
After filing the form fully candidates got to submit the form.
The necessary info regarding the applying fee is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee for SUAT is Rs. 1500 (for male candidates) and Rs. 1000 (for female candidates).
- The Application Fee can be paid through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for online transaction and DD in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida for offline.
- Applicants can also pay the application fee through Cash at Sharda University campus and Regional Offices.
SUAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The necessary info regarding the eligibility criteria is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate without any gap from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in 10th and 70% marks aggregate in 12th with 60% marks in PCM/ PCB subjects.
- Subjects: Applicants must have passed with PCM/ PCB (for Biotechnology) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination can also apply for the SUAT 2023 examination.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have done B.Tech./ B.E. or M.Sc. from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Applicants must have GATE/NET score card to be eligible for admission.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Scored Card: Admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of SUAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT score.
SUAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
The necessary info associated with the paper pattern for the entrance test is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
A number of queries: one hundred questions are asked within the exam.
Type of queries: Objective type multiple selection questions are asked within the exam.
Duration of the exam: Total 90 minutes will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
Extra time: Authorities won’t give any overtime for the candidates to resolve the complete paper of the entrance test.
Mode of the exam: The entrance exam will be conducted in online mode.
Negative markings: No provision of negative markings.
SUAT 2023 Exam Syllabus:
The necessary info regarding the syllabus for the entrance test is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
The information regarding the course of study isn’t yet out.
Official authorities are accountable to unharness all the knowledge concerning the necessary topics and chapters for the reference of the candidates.
Applicants are suggested to check with the official web site of the university so as to induce detailed info concerning the topics and chapters for the higher preparation of the entrance test.
Applicants may also confer with the themes mentioned below for the preparation of the entrance test.
However, for the information of the candidates, the question paper within the exam is chiefly based on the necessary subjects mentioned below.
For postgraduate course:
For undergrad course (bio and PCM):
Biology or arithmetic
For undergrad course (non-PCM):
SUAT Exam Centers:
Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Maharashtra, Orissa, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal, Jharkhand, J&K, Kerala, MP, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Up, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, etc.
SUAT 2023 Exam Admit Card:
The necessary info regarding the releasing of the admit card is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants are advised to induce the admit card in online mode on the official web site of the university.
It will be free on the official portal by the authorities.
Admit cards ought to be kept safe because it is needed at the time of admission method.
It ought to be downloaded and a few copies of a similar ought to be taken.
Admit cards may be a necessary document to hold at the time of the exam.
Without admit card candidates won’t be able to seem for the entrance test.
SUAT 2023 Exam Results:
The necessary info regarding the declaration of the results is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Authorities are emotional the results of the entrance test in on-line mode.
So candidates are advised to check with the official web site so as to induce the results.
Results got to be downloaded from the web site.
Applicants ought to keep some copies of the results for additional usage.
Results are obtainable for those candidates who have with success qualified for the entrance test.
SUAT 2023 Exam Counselling:
Applicants might undergo the official web site of the university so as to induce info concerning additional admission procedures. As authorities are change all the main points associated with the counseling and admission procedure on the official portal for the reference of the candidates.
Applicants will also have to bring the following documents for verification round:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- SUAT 2023 admit card
- SUAT 2023 score card/ result
- Graduation mark sheets and certificate
- Registration payment receipt
- ID proof
- Passport size photograph, etc.