SUAT Contact Number: Sharda University conducts SUAT – Sharda University Admission Test. it’s a National Entrance and Scholarship Test for admission to twelve courses at Sharda University.
The exam is held at a national level and in a Computer-Based Test (CBT) format and candidates ought to score minimum of thirty-fifth marks to qualify for admission. Before applying for SUAT, students should check the course wise eligibility wants from sharda.ac.in.
There are twelve schools in Sharda University that provide a complete of 216 courses at UG, PG and doctoral level. The candidates who have national level entrance examination scores like JEE Main, UPSEE, CLAT, LSAT, NATA, NEET, etc, need not seem for SUAT 2020. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with SUAT on the official web site.
SUAT Official Website: @www.sharda.ac.in
Students can visit the SUAT official website for all the details regarding SUAT exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by SUAT Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of SUAT Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the SUAT Help Desk.
- SUAT Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the SUAT helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About SUAT Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about SUAT than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about SUAT. CLICK HERE
SUAT Help Desk Details:
SUAT Office Address: Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
SUAT Helpline Phone Number: +91-120-4570000, +91-120-4060210, +91-120-4060211, +91-9803742732
SUAT Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
SUAT Fax No:
SUAT Official Website: www.sharda.ac.in
SUAT Helpline Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.