SVNIRTAR CET 2021 4th Round Counseling are going to be started on 1st October 2021. SVNIRTAR (Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research) is a self-governing body.
Divyangjan (The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities) and Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India conducts the policy, actions, and affairs of SVNIRTAR (Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research) with authority.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 are going to be organized by the SVNIRTAR (Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research) for the applicants who have an interest in getting admission for the (Undergraduate) UG courses like BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy) & BPO (Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics).
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Notification – Counseling Start soon
|SVNIRTAR CET 2021 1st Round Counseling will be Started on 4th October 2021. The like will be provided here.|
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Highlights:
|Complete Exam Name||Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research Common Entrance Test|
|Known as||SVNIRTAR CET or NIRTAR CET|
|Conducting Body||Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research|
|Type of Exam||University Level|
|Courses Offered||UG (Undergraduate)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode|
|Date of Examination||5th September 2021|
|Question Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark For Every Correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||Not applicable|
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Important Dates:
All the interested applicants who are waiting for the admissions within the ir favorite courses are going to be able to get the details associated with the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Important events in the below section.
The below table has the tentative dates for all the important events related to the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 and it are often very helpful for the applicants who are going to be applying for the admission procedure.
|SVNIRTAR CET Important Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Starting date of the Application Process||Started|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||26th July 2021|
|Availability of the Admit Card||16th August 2021|
|Date of the CET (Common Entrance Test)||5th September 2021|
|Availability of Results||17th September 2021|
|Commencement of the counseling Process||4th to 12th October 2021|
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Application Form:
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 form has been released now through online mode but are often submitted in either way which means that they will submit it in online mode or offline mode as well. The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Application Forms are going to be released only through the official website and also the applicants will need to download them from there.
The applicants will need to refer to the below section to understand more about the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form, its process, and also the fee as well.
Steps to Download the Application Form:
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form are often filled by 26th July 2021.
- The applicants will need to open the official website which is nic.in to download the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form.
- The applicants need to register themselves on the web site by entering a couple of personal details for the
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021 form .
- At the time of registration, the applicants are going to be able to found out the user id and password which can be useful to them multiple times.
- After the registration is complete the applicants will then need to use the credentials and log into the web site .
- Once they login they’re going to be able to see the link to the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form and by clicking on the link the applicants are going to be able to download the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Application Formand also print it.
Steps to fill the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Application Form:
- The applicants will need to fill the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form manually which suggests that it’ll be handwritten.
- The applicants will need to be very careful while filling within the information within the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 form as it should be filled in bold letters.
- The personal information will include the name, number, email id, parent’s details, income details of parents, education details, and more.
- The applicants will need to keep all the documents in front at the time of filling the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form.
- The applicants also will be able to select a minimum of three centers that they might like but again the approval are going to be based on the approval of the authorities.
- The applicants will need to pay the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Application Fee before the submission of the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form.
- If the applicants are submitting the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form in online mode then the applicant will need to scan all the documents, photos, payment receipt within the format given on the web site then submit
- The applicants who wish to submit the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form in offline mode, will need to send all the documents through speed post or should hand-deliver the documents together with the
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form, photos, and also the DD (demand draft) to the below-listed address.
The Chairman CET 2021, (C/O Director)
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research
Output, Bairoi PO, Cuttack Dist. – 754010 (ODISHA)
List of centers for SVNIRTAR CET 2021:
The applicants will be able to select a minimum of three centers at the time of filling the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application form.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Application Fee:
The below table will give the main points about the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application fee and how the payment are often done so the applicants can ask the below information at the time of paying the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Application Fee.
|Categories of applicants||Amount|
|For General category applicants||Rs 900/-|
|For ST, SC, PH||Rs 800/-|
- Mode of Payment: The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Application Fee are often paid in either online mode or offline mode.
- Online Mode: Through the debit card, credit card, or net banking (Confirmation page should be saved and submitted if done online)
- Offline Mode: within the type of cash or DD (Demand Draft) together with the application form and also the documents by post or hand deliver.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Any applicant must check the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the specified course. The applicants can always refer to multiple websites for the same but the most website that they will ask is the official website of the same university.
The below information will help the applicants to understand about the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 in a better way. So we might request the applicants to refer to the below information before applying for the entrance exam.
- Nationality: As per the nationality criteria only Indian applicants are eligible to apply for the SVNIRTAR CET 2021.
- Lower Age Limit: The applicant should be a minimum of 17 years of age by 31 August in the year of applying for the SVNIRTAR CET.
- Upper Age Limit: The applicant should not be more than 22 years of age by 31 August in the year of applying for the SVNIRTAR CET.
- Age criteria (ST, SC & PH category): The applicant’s date of birth should fall between 1st January 1994 to 31st December 2002.
- Qualification: The applicants must have completed the HSC exam from a known university.
- Subjects: The applicants must have studies PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) along with English as their main subjects while completing their education.
- Percentage (General Category): The applicants must have achieved a minimum of 50% of the score in total in education.
- Percentage (ST, SC & PH Category): The applicants must have achieved a minimum of 45% of the score in total in education.
- Appearing Applicants: The applicants who have completed their exams and are waiting for the results to come are also eligible to apply for the SVNIRTAR CET 2021.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Admit Card:
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Admit Card are going to be released on 30th June 2021. Only the applicants who have submitted their SVNIRTAR CET 2021 application forms together with the fee are going to be able to download the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Admit Card. The applicants should remember that the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Admit Card may be a very important document for each to write the entrance exam successfully.
Here we have tried to put all the important information with regard to the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Admit Card so the applicants can ask this section to urge all the important info.
- The applicants are going to be able to download the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 admit card only from the official website,
- The applicants will need to use their credentials then download the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 admit card then print
- The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 admit card will have some important details associated with the applicant, the exam details just like the center and also the date together with the timings, and can have the photo of the applicant together with the signature.
- The applicants even have to carry the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 admit card together with any government photo Id for verification.
- Any applicant who doesn’t carry his or her SVNIRTAR CET 2021 admit card to the exam hall won’t be allowed to enter or write the exam.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Entrance Exam Paper Pattern:
The details about the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 paper pattern are mentioned below for the applicants to ask . This section will help the applicants to be mentally prepared for the SVNIRTAR CET 2021. it’s one among the most important things that candidates got to know before starting their preparation.
- Mode of Exam: The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 entrance exam will be done through offline mode which means that it will be a written test (Pen and Paper-based test)
- Exam Duration: The applicants will get 120 min (2 hours) in total to write the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 entrance exam.
- Type of Questions: The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 exam paper will have only MCQ (Multiple Choice questions) type questions to be answered.
- Number of Questions: The applicants will have to answer 100 questions in total in the SVNIRTAR CET 2021.
- Marking scheme: The applicants will achieve 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: The University has not yet disclosed anything about the negative marking for the exam.
- Syllabus: As per the university the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 will be based on the HSC syllabus subjects.
- Paper Sections: The paper will be divided into 2 sections as mentioned in the below table:
|Part A (General Ability and General Knowledge)||20 Minutes||10||10|
|Part B (Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology & Botany) or Mathematics)||100 Minutes||90 (30 marks each)||90|
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Syllabus:
The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Syllabus will be created using the SSC and HSC subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics from the CBSE boards.
The applicants will have to just refresh their studies and this will not be too tough as they have already studied the same at the time of completing their education.
For more details related to the SVNIRTAR, CET 2021 Syllabus applicants may go through the official website of the university.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Result:
The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Result Date are going to be Declared on 6th August 2021 by the university only through the official website almost like the admit card. The applicants will need to check an equivalent as per the given tentative dates using their credentials (user id and password that was generated at the time of registration).
Steps to download SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Results:
- The applicants need to visit the official website to urge or check their results and also the Merit List.
- The applicants will then need to use the same credentials that that they had created at the time of applying for the entrance exam.
- Along with the credentials, the applicants also will need to enter their Roll number or application number together with the DOB (date of birth) to download the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 result.
- Once the information is entered the applicant has been able to see the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 result on the screen.
- After checking the details the applicants can save the file on the desktop and also keep some extra printouts of the same.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Counseling:
The applicants whose names will be listed in the Merit List will be eligible to attend the counseling.
Below are a few details about the counseling process for the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 which will be helpful for the applicants.
- The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 counseling for admission are going to be held at SVNIRTAR (Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research), Cuttack.
- The Merit List are going to be prepared by the authorities as per the marks obtained by the applicants then are going to be released accordingly.
- The applicants will need to carry a few important documents for verification at the time of counseling.
- The selected applicants will need to pay the counseling fee within the form of DD (Demand Draft) as soon as they find their names on the Merit List.
- If the applicant fails to attend the counseling on the given schedule the seat are going to be given to somebody else and also the applicant won’t be able to get it back.
Below mentioned is the list of the documents required for the verification process:
|Qualifying exam mark sheet||Qualifying exam passing certificate|
|SSC mark sheet||SSC Passing certificate|
|HSC mark sheet||HSC passing certificate|
|Domicile certificate||Transfer certificate|
|Character certificate||Category certificate|
|ID proof||Application form copy.|