SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. SVNIRTAR (Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research) is a self-governing body.
Divyangjan (The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities) and Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India conducts the policy, actions, and affairs of SVNIRTAR (Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research) with official authority.
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 are going to be held by the SVNIRTAR (Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research) for the candidates willing to get admission for the (Undergraduate) UG courses like BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy) & BPO (Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics).
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Notification – To be released
|SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.|
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research Common Entrance Test|
|Called as||SVNIRTAR CET or NIRTAR CET|
|Organizing Body||Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research|
|Type of Exam||University Level|
|Courses Offered||UG (Undergraduate)|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
|Date of Examination||To be Announced|
|Question Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark For Every Correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||Not applicable|
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Important Dates:
All the interested candidates who are waiting for the admissions within the ir favorite courses are going to be able to get the details regarding the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Important events in the below section.
The below table has the tentative dates for all the important events related to the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 and it are often very helpful for the candidates who are going to be applying for the admission procedure.
|SVNIRTAR CET Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting date of the Application Process||Started|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||26th July 2022|
|Downloading of the Admit Card||16th August 2022|
|Date of the CET (Common Entrance Test)||5th September 2022|
|Declaration of Results||17th September 2022|
|Begin of the counseling Process||4th to 12th October 2022|
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Form:
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 form will be released soon through online mode but are often submitted in either way which means that they will submit it in online mode or offline mode as well. The SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Forms are going to be released only through the official website and also the candidates will need to download them from there.
The candidates will need to refer to the below section to understand more about the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form, its process, and also the fee as well.
Steps to Download the Application Form:
- SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form will be filled by July 2022.
- The candidates should go through the official website which is nic.in to download the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form.
- The candidates need to register themselves on the website by entering a couple of personal details for the
- SVNIRTAR CET 2022 form .
- At the time of registration, the candidates are going to be able to found out the user id and password which can be useful to them multiple times.
- After the registration is complete the candidates will then need to use the credentials and log into the web site .
- Once they login they’re going to be able to see the link to the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form and by clicking on the link the candidates are going to be able to download the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Formand also print it.
Steps to fill the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Form:
- The candidates will need to fill the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form manually which suggests that it’ll be handwritten.
- The candidates will need to be very careful while filling within the information within the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 form as it should be filled in bold letters.
- The personal information will include the name, number, email id, parent’s details, income details of parents, education details, and more.
- The candidates will need to keep all the documents in front at the time of filling the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form.
- The candidates also will be able to select a minimum of three centers that they might like but again the approval are going to be based on the approval of the authorities.
- The candidates will need to pay the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Fee before the submission of the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form.
- If the candidates are submitting the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form in online mode then the applicant will need to scan all the documents, photos, payment receipt within the format given on the web site then submit
- The candidates who wish to submit the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form in offline mode, will need to send all the documents through speed post or should hand-deliver the documents together with the
- SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form, photos, and also the DD (demand draft) to the below-listed address.
The Chairman CET 2022, (C/O Director)
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research
Output, Bairoi PO, Cuttack Dist. – 754010 (ODISHA)
List of centers for SVNIRTAR CET 2022:
The candidates will be able to select a minimum of three centers at the time of filling the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application form.
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Fee:
The below table will give the main points about the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application fee and how the payment are often done so the candidates can ask the below information at the time of paying the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Fee.
|Categories of candidates||Amount|
|For General category candidates||Rs 900/-|
|For ST, SC, PH||Rs 800/-|
- Mode of Payment: The SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Fee are often paid in either online mode or offline mode.
- Online Mode: Through the debit card, credit card, or net banking (Confirmation page should be saved and submitted if done online)
- Offline Mode: within the type of cash or DD (Demand Draft) together with the application form and also the documents by post or hand deliver.
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Any applicant must check the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the specified course. The candidates can always refer to multiple websites for the same but the most website that they will ask is the official website of the same university.
The below information will help the candidates to understand about the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria for the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 in a better way. So we might request the candidates to refer to the below information before applying for the entrance exam.
- Nationality: As per the nationality criteria only Indian candidates are eligible to apply for the SVNIRTAR CET 2022.
- Lower Age Limit: The applicant should be a minimum of 17 years of age by 31 August in the year of applying for the SVNIRTAR CET.
- Upper Age Limit: The applicant should not be more than 22 years of age by 31 August in the year of applying for the SVNIRTAR CET.
- Age criteria (ST, SC & PH category): The applicant’s date of birth should fall between 1st January 1994 to 31st December 2002.
- Qualification: The candidates must have completed the HSC exam from a known university.
- Subjects: The candidates must have studies PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) along with English as their main subjects while completing their education.
- Percentage (General Category): The candidates must have achieved a minimum of 50% of the score in total in education.
- Percentage (ST, SC & PH Category): The candidates must have achieved a minimum of 45% of the score in total in education.
- Appearing candidates: The candidates who have completed their exams and are waiting for the results to come are also eligible to apply for the SVNIRTAR CET 2022.
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Admit Card:
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Admit Card will be released by June 2022. Only the candidates who have submitted their SVNIRTAR CET 2022 application forms together with the fee are going to be able to download the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Admit Card. The candidates should remember that the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Admit Card may be a very important document for each to write the entrance exam successfully.
Here we have tried to put all the important information with regard to the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Admit Card so the candidates can ask this section to urge all the important info.
- The candidates are going to be able to download the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 admit card only from the official website,
- The candidates will need to use their credentials then download the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 admit card then print
- The SVNIRTAR CET 2022 admit card will have some important details associated with the applicant, the exam details just like the center and also the date together with the timings, and can have the photo of the applicant together with the signature.
- The candidates even have to carry the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 admit card together with any government photo Id for verification.
- Any applicant who doesn’t carry his or her SVNIRTAR CET 2022 admit card to the exam hall won’t be allowed to enter or write the exam.
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Entrance Exam Paper Pattern:
The details about the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 paper pattern are mentioned below for the candidates to ask . This section will help the candidates to be mentally prepared for the SVNIRTAR CET 2022. it’s one among the most important things that candidates got to know before starting their preparation.
- Mode of Exam: The SVNIRTAR CET 2022 entrance exam will be done through offline mode which means that it will be a written test (Pen and Paper-based test)
- Exam Duration: The candidates will get 120 min (2 hours) in total to write the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 entrance exam.
- Type of Questions: The SVNIRTAR CET 2022 exam paper will have only MCQ (Multiple Choice questions) type questions to be answered.
- Number of Questions: The candidates will have to answer 100 questions in total in the SVNIRTAR CET 2022.
- Marking scheme: The candidates will achieve 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: The University has not yet disclosed anything about the negative marking for the exam.
- Syllabus: As per the university the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 will be based on the HSC syllabus subjects.
- Paper Sections: The paper will be divided into 2 sections as mentioned in the below table:
|Part A (General Ability and General Knowledge)||20 Minutes||10||10|
|Part B (Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology & Botany) or Mathematics)||100 Minutes||90 (30 marks each)||90|
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Syllabus:
The SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Syllabus will be created using the SSC and HSC subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics from the CBSE boards.
The candidates will have to just refresh their studies and this will not be too tough as they have already studied the same at the time of completing their education.
For more details related to the SVNIRTAR, CET 2022 Syllabus candidates may go through the official website of the university.
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Result:
The SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Result Date are going to be declared by August 2022 by the university only through the official website almost like the admit card. The candidates will need to check an equivalent as per the given tentative dates using their credentials (user id and password that was generated at the time of registration).
Steps to download SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Results:
- The candidates need to visit the official website to urge or check their results and also the Merit List.
- The candidates will then need to use the same credentials that that they had created at the time of applying for the entrance exam.
- Along with the credentials, the candidates also will need to enter their Roll number or application number together with the DOB (date of birth) to download the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 result.
- Once the information is entered the applicant has been able to see the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 result on the screen.
- After checking the details the candidates can save the file on the desktop and also keep some extra printouts of the same.
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Counseling:
The candidates whose names will be listed in the Merit List will be eligible to attend the counseling.
Below are a few details about the counseling process for the SVNIRTAR CET 2022 which will be helpful for the candidates.
- The SVNIRTAR CET 2022 counseling for admission are going to be held at SVNIRTAR (Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research), Cuttack.
- The Merit List are going to be prepared by the authorities as per the marks obtained by the candidates then are going to be released accordingly.
- The candidates will need to carry a few important documents for verification at the time of counseling.
- The selected candidates will need to pay the counseling fee within the form of DD (Demand Draft) as soon as they find their names on the Merit List.
- If the applicant fails to attend the counseling on the given schedule the seat are going to be given to somebody else and also the applicant won’t be able to get it back.
Below mentioned is the list of the documents required for the verification process:
|Qualifying exam mark sheet||Qualifying exam passing certificate|
|SSC mark sheet||SSC Passing certificate|
|HSC mark sheet||HSC passing certificate|
|Domicile certificate||Transfer certificate|
|Character certificate||Category certificate|
|ID proof||Application form copy.|