Tamil Nadu 2022 notification will be released soon. The Tamil Nadu ITI Admission is conducted through the Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu and it’s introduced Craftsmen Training Schemes (CTS) within the year 1950 for offering technical education in various vocational trades for the students to extend the requirements of multiple industries.
Applicants can get admission in various trades offered by the institutes within the Tamil Nadu state.
Based on Eligibility Criteria, Applicants will get admission to the varied institutes of Tamil Nadu , and there are many of the students may appear as per their performance within the previous examination. Through this article, students will get detailed information on Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2022.
Tamil Nadu 2022 Notification – To be Released
| Tamil Nadu 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu ITI 2022|
|Full-Form||Tamil Nadu Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGE&T), Tamil Nadu|
|Application Date||To be Released|
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Schedule 2022:
The admission schedule of Tamil Nadu ITI has been mentioned below for the students, and they need to check it.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of Application Form||Released|
|Final date to submit the application||4th August 2022|
|Merit list release||7th August 2022|
|Counseling Starts from||7th to 9th August 2022|
Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2022:
Those applicants wish to urge admission within the various trades of Tamil Nadu ITI private and government institutes; they will fill the application Form through online mode. Applicants can fill the application Form by following the procedure provided below.
- First of all, Applicants should need to visit the official website of the Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu.
- Tamil Nadu ITI 2022 application form will be Filled till August 2022.
- Applicants should need to fill in all the specified details like personal, education, communication, etc. carefully within the application form.
- They should need to upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature within the prescribed format.
- After filling in all the specified details within the Application, Form Applicants should need to submit it and also take the printout of it for future use.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2022 Application Fee:
- Applicants can submit their application fees through e-Challan.
- The application fee are going to be Rs.50 for all categories.
- The application fee are going to be non-refundable and non-transferable.
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
All interested Applicants must need to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application Form, and applicants won’t be able to get admission within the various institutes of ITI if they’re not eligible. The Eligibility Criteria details are provided below for the students.
- Applicants should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- They must have a domicile certificate in Tamil Nadu state.
- The minimum age of the Applicants should be 14 years, and also the upper age limit criteria are 40 years.
- They should be qualified in 10th and 12th class from any recognized board of Tamil Nadu state or equivalent.
- Applicants must secure a minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Tamil Nadu ITI Merit List 2022:
On the official website of the Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu, the Merit List has been released on the 7th August 2022, and those students will have qualified marks within the previous qualifying examination, they’re going to be shortlisted within the Merit List.
They will be selected for the counseling procedure through the Merit List. The Merit List will display the name of the Applicants, marks, and ranks. Applicants can check the main points mentioned on Merit List carefully.
Tamil Nadu ITI Counseling 2022:
Applicants are going to be call out for the Counseling Procedure after conducting on 7th to 9th August 2022. those that are shortlisted within the Merit List, they’re going to be called out for the Counseling Procedure, and seats are going to be allotted to them at the time of the counseling session.
If applicants don’t attend the Counseling Session, then their position are going to be assigned to subsequent Applicants. At the counseling center, Applicants should need to carry the specified documents for verification.
The seat are going to be allotted to the students after document verification. From the official website, students should need to check the schedule of counseling.
By using their application number and date of birth, applicants can get the program of counseling.
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Procedure 2022:
By filling the application Form, payment of fee, participating in counseling procedures, etc. the admission procedure are going to be done through Applicants, and those Applicants who want to urge admission,
They should need to follow this procedure. As per the marks obtained within the previous qualifying examination, students are going to be shortlisted within the Merit List.
After the Merit List, the counseling procedure are going to be conducted during which document verification and seat allotment are going to be done.
Required Documents for Verification:
Applicants should have to carry all these required documents for verification
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- School leaving certificate, etc.