Telangana ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Directorate of Medical Education Government of Andhra Pradesh is conducting the authority of Telangana ANM 2023. An admission procedure is conducted which is known as TS ANM Admission 2023.
ANM course is usually referred to as the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course. Official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants in three years ANM courses offered in several government and private schools of nursing within the state of Telangana.
Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure and get more information about the TS Telangana nursing Admission 2023 like eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, etc. can refer to the information we’ve mentioned below during this article.
Telangana ANM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| Telangana ANM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Telangana ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Telangana ANM 2023 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Telangana ANM 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical Education Government of AP|
Telangana ANM 2023 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and tentative dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Application forms||September 2023|
|Submission of application forms||September 2023|
|Selection procedure – government institutions||September 2023|
|Submission of download applications forms||September 2023|
|Selection procedure – a private institution||October 2023|
|Commencement of classes||October 2023|
Telangana ANM 2023 Application Form:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are going to be able to get the application form within the Director of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad website http://dme.ap.nic.in.
- In order to appear for the admission procedure applicants are instructed to pay the application fee as mention below within the application fee section.
- Applicants also can ask the official website of the university so as to urge information about the appliance fee.
- Once the appliance fee is paid successfully, applicants got to visit the official website of the university.
- After visiting the official website of the university, applicants can access the application form.
- After that, the applicant must download the application form from the web site .
- Once the form is downloaded from the web site applicants can fill the form as required .
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants are advised to enter all the details within the application form correctly and properly.
- False information within the application form will cause rejection of the admission of the applicants.
- And in such cases, official authorities won’t consider the application form of the applicants.
- Applicants also are advised to fill the form as incomplete forms also will be rejected by the official authorities.
- Once the application form is duly filled, applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Once the printout is taken applicants got to attach all necessary attested copies of the documents.
- And then applicants got to submit the duly filled application form together with necessary documents enclosed with to the Superintendents of the hospital concern before the due
Telangana ANM 2023 Application Fee:
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is similar for all categories.
- Applicants are instructed to pay Rs 200/- as application fee.
- However, applicants got to pay the application fee at the beginning of the application process.
- Once the application fee is paid applicants are going to be able to fill the application form.
- So applicants got to pay the application fee before the due date so as to fill out and submit the application form.
- Applicants pays the application fee through a government challan at State Bank of Hyderabad or State Bank of India at respective places.
Telangana ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Telangana ANM 2023 Educational qualification:
- One must have passed the intermediate exam or HSC exam from a recognized board or university of Telangana.
Telangana ANM 2023 Qualifying marks:
- One must have scored not less than 40% marks in the HSC exam in order to apply for the admission procedure.
- However, reserved category applicants should score minimum passing marks that are 35% marks in the HSC exams.
- One should have physics, chemistry, and biology along with mathematics as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
Applicants who have passed HSC exam in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, politics , History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/ English elective or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream only is additionally eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
Telangana ANM 2023 Age Criteria:
- Applicants must be above the age of 16 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure must be below the age of 35 years at the time of admission (38 years just in case of reserved category applicants).
Telangana ANM 2023 Selection Procedure:
Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure are advised to read all the notifications associated with the admission procedure carefully on the official website of the university.
Official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants on the basis of the merit list.
In order to provide admission to the applicants, the merit list are going to be prepared by the official authorities of the university itself.
Merit list are going to be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants within the past qualifying academics exams.
Applicants who have scored well within the HSC exams are eligible to urge admission within the ANM courses offered within the institutions.
However, for the reference of the applicants, official authorities will update the merit list on the official website of the university.
Applicants are advised to ask the official website of the university on the decided date and check the merit list.