Telangana GNM 2022 notification will be released soon. An admission procedure are going to be conducted each year for the eligible candidates within the Directorate of Medical Education, Telangana. The admission procedure is called as the TS Telangana nursing Admission 2022.
Candidates who want to urge admission in three years GNM course offered in numerous government and private Nursing schools or institutions got to appear for the admission procedure conducted by the official authorities.
But to urge admission to the above mention course, it’s important that the candidates fill and submit the application form and also update their knowledge from the official website for the university itself.
Telangana GNM 2022 Notification – To be Released
|Telangana GNM 2022 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
Telangana GNM 2022 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Telangana GNM 2022|
|Full-Form||Telangana General Nurse & Midwifery Course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Directorate of Medical Education Government of Telangana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Helpline||Tel No. – 040-24602514, 24602515, 24602516|
|Email – [email protected], [email protected]|
Telangana GNM 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the information regarding important events and tentative dates for the reference of the candidates:
|Released of Application form (Government)||September 2022|
|Released of Application form (Private)||October 2022|
|Last date for submission of the Downloaded application||September 2022|
|The selection process should be completed in Government Nursing Institutions||October 2022|
|Last date for submission of Downloaded applications at District level Conveners (Private)||October 2022|
|Selection process completed in Private Nursing Institutions||October 2022|
|Commencement of classes||October 2022|
Telangana GNM 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided information regarding application form for the reference of the Candidates:
- Telangana GNM 2022 application form will be released in September 2022
- Application forms are going to be made available in online mode only.
- Official authorities are going to be responsible for releasing the application forms for the candidates in online mode.
- That means candidates are going to be able to get the application forms on the official website of the university.
- To appear for the admission procedure, the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria.
- And then read carefully all the important instructions associated with the admission procedure.
- Once the instructions are checked candidates got to fill the application form.
- But before filing the application form, candidates got to pay the application fee.
- Once the application fee is paid that candidates can fill the applying form.
- Once the application form is filled candidates got to take a copy of the form and submit the same.
Telangana GNM 2022 Application Fee:
Below we have provided information regarding the applying fee for the reference of the Candidates:
- The application fee for all category candidates is Rs 200/- for the admission procedure.
- The application fee are often paid in offline mode only.
- Official authorities won’t accept the other mode for the payment of the application fee.
- So Candidates are instructed to pay the application fee through challan.
- Candidates must note that they will deposit the appliance fee through a government challan.
- And the application fee through government challan should be drawn at depository financial institution of Hyderabad or state bank of India at respective places.
Telangana GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the Candidates:
- Candidates should have completed the intermediate exam or HSC exam from a recognized board or university of Telangana.
- To get admission in the GNM course, candidates must have completed the ANM Nursing Course from a recognized nursing institution.
- General category candidates are eligible to urge admission within the GNM course if they need scored a minimum of 40% marks within the HSC exams or qualifying exams.
- Reserved category candidates also are eligible to urge admission within the GNM course if they need scored a minimum of 35% marks that are passing marks within the HSC exams or qualifying exams.
- To get admission in the GNM courses, candidates must have physics, chemistry, and biology along with English as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
- Those Candidates also are eligible to apply for the admission procedure who have passed the HSC exam in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, political science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/ English elective or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream.
- Official authorities have decided that the lower age limit of the Candidates should be above the age of 16 years at the time of admission (for both general and reserved category Candidates).
- However official authorities have decided that the upper age limit for the Candidates should be below the age of 35 years at the time of admission (for general category Candidates).
- However, for reserved category Candidates, the upper age limit to apply for the admission procedure is 38 years.
Telangana GNM 2022 Selection Procedure:
Official authorities will update all the important notifications associated with the admission procedure for the reference of the Candidates on the official website of the university itself. Candidates who want to urge admission to the GNM course are advised to check the notification carefully by visiting the official website of the university.
Official authorities will provide admission to only those Candidates who completely meet the eligibility criteria set by the university. Eligible Candidates will get admission to the GNM course supported the merit list which can be prepared by the official authorities.
Official authorities are going to be preparing the merit list of the nominated Candidates once all the application forms are received. it’ll be based on the aggregate marks scored by the eligible Candidates within the past qualifying academic exams that are HSC exams also as their performance within the ANM course.
A merit list are going to be prepared based on the marks secured by the Candidates within the past qualifying academics exams. that means Candidates will get admission based on their performance within the past qualifying exams.
We request Candidates to ask the official website of the university to urge information about the merit list, because it are going to be updated on the official website for the university itself. Official authorities are going to be responsible to release the merit list of the Candidates on the official website.
Telangana GNM 2022 Admission:
But then, with the assistance of the admission procedure, official authorities will provide admission to the entitled Candidates within the above mention course.
Nevertheless, to urge admission within the course, it’s vital that the Candidates fill and defer to the application form and also update their information from the authorized website for the university itself.
The merit list are going to be set at the basis of the marks secured by the candidates within the past qualifying academics exams. that means candidates will get admission to performance within the past qualifying exams.