Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal is the conducting body of the Telangana MBBS/BDS admission and applicants who have an interest to urge admission within the MBBS/BDS, can fill the application form online mode from the official website of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
Candidates appearing for the exam should need to check all of the notifications regarding admission from the official website of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal. Based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) score, admission will provide to the candidates.
From this year 2022, NEET entrance examination is conducted by NTA. Here, from this content, candidates will get detailed information on Telangana MBBS and BDS Admission within which includes Telangana MBBS and BDS Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Important Dates:
The important dates of Telangana MBBS and BDS Admission have mentioned below for candidates and they should have to check it.
|Issue of notification||1st week of November 2022|
|Availability of online application||2nd week of November 2022|
|Releasing provisional merit list||–|
|1st round of counseling||–|
|2nd round of counseling||–|
|Mop up the round of counseling||–|
Top Medical Colleges in Telangana:
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad
- ESIC Medical College, Hyderabad
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Hyderabad
Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Application Form:
The official notice and prospectus for admission to Telangana MBBS BDS 2022 will be released in June 2022, and also the same are often checked by the candidates here and before the 3rd week of June, candidates need to submit the application form.
The applicants should need to fill the application form with all of the correct and complete details and that they even have to pay the application fee.
The registration and verification fee is INR 2,500/- for unreserved category and backward category candidates and INR 2,000/- for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category candidates.
Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also we have mention the eligibility criteria below.
- Applicants should be the citizen of India like Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) cardholder.
- The candidate should be a local/non-local resident for Telangana MBBS admission.
- There will be 85% seats out of the entire number of seats reserved for a local aspirant.
- There will be 15% seats available for non-local aspirants.
- The candidate should be a resident of Telangana state for a period of 10 years.
- The candidate should be qualified in class 12 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry,
- Biology/Biotechnology, and English to be eligible for Telangana MBBS 2022 admission.
- The candidate belonging to the Unreserved category must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.
- The candidate belonging to the BC/SC/ST category must obtain a minimum of 40% marks in Physics,
- Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.
- The candidate belonging to an individual with a disability (OC) category must obtain a minimum of 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.Applicants must have a minimum of scored the cutoff marks in NEET 2022 to be eligible for Telangana MBBS 2022 admission.
Telangana MBBS BDS Admission 2022 Document Verification:
To be considered for Telangana MBBS admission 2022, the candidates must verify the mandatory documents together with a duplicate of the Telangana MBBS application form 2022.
- NEET 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET 2022 Scorecard.
- Class 10 pass certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Class 12 mark sheet.
- 10 years of resident certificate for those who have studied outside the state of Telangana.
- Income certificate applicable to those claiming fee exemption.
- Affidavit of INR 100 by the parents and candidates stating that the caste and area certificates submitted is original and if found conflicting then they will be responsible for the consequences.
- Local status certificate.
- Transfer Certificate signed by the head of the Institute last attended.
- Pass certificate from Class 6 to Class 12.
- Permanent caste certificate, if necessary.
- Aadhar Card.
- Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Candidates claiming reservation under any special category shall submit the respective documents in support of their claim.
Telangana MBBS/BDS Counseling 2022:
The Telangana MBBS and BDS counseling has been started via Online Mode and those applicants are shortlisted within the merit list.
They will be called out for counseling procedure and therefore the applicants should need to fill their choices at the time of counseling procedure and that they should need to carry required documents and reach on the schedule at the counseling center.