TGCET 2022 Result has been Declared on 24th June 2022. The Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test is also called as TGCET. The TGCET 2022 is held every year for eligible candidates to provide admission to the candidates in different institutions situated in the state of Telangana.
Applicants willing to get admission in class V offered in different schools situated in Telangana need to appear for the admission procedure held by the official authority of the government of Telangana.
The official authority will held the common entrance examination for the eligible candidates to offer admission to the qualified ones in the TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS.
TGCET 2022 Notification – Result Declared
|TGCET 2022 Result has been declared on 24th June 2022. Click Here to Check Result.|
TGCET 2022 Exam Dates:
The important information regarding the important events and dates is given below for the reference of the applicants:
|Application Form (Released)||9th March 2022|
|Submission Application Form||14th April 2022|
|Due date of paying the Application Fee||14th April 2022|
|Admit card||30th April 2022|
|Entrance Exam||8th May 2022|
|Result||25th June 2022|
TGCET 2022 Application Form:
- The Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test 2022 Application Form has been Released on 9th March 2022.
- To appear for the admission procedure candidates need to fill out and submit the application form which will be available on the official website of the university itself.
- The applicants need to register themselves and download the application form from the website.
- After that with the help of educational documents candidates are instructed to fill the application form by entering necessary details in it as required.
- All the details in the form should be filed correctly and then candidates need to check the details.
- And then candidates are requested to take a printout of the duly filled application form and submit the same.
TGCET 2022 Application Fee:
The important information regarding the application fee is given below for the reference of the applicants:
- For completing the application process the payment of the application fee is an important part of the applicants who want to appear for the entrance examination.
- Applicants who want to appear for the entrance examination are instructed to pay Rs 50/-as the application fee for the entrance examination.
- So candidates are instructed to pay the application fee in online mode only by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
TGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The important information regarding the eligibility criteria is given below for the reference of the applicants:
TGCET 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Class VI qualified candidates from any government school or any other recognized school situated in Telangana are eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
TGCET 2022 Age criteria:
- The candidates should be above the age of 9 years at the time of admission as born on 1st September 2022.
- However, the candidates who are below the age of 11 years as of 31st August 2022 are only eligible to apply if they belong to the general.
- And that of reserved category candidates should be below the age of 13 years at the time of admission.
TGCET 2022 Age Relaxation:
- The applicants who belong to reserved categories like SC or ST have 2 years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
The annual income of the parents of the applicants:
- Those appliers who reside in rural areas should have the annual income of the family lesser than Rs 1,50,000 per annum from all sources.
- And that the yearly income of the parents of the appliers who reside in urban areas should be less than Rs 2,00,000 per annum from all the sources.
TGCET 2022 Paper Pattern:
The important information regarding the paper pattern is given below for the reference of the applicants:
- The entrance exam will contain 100 questions in total for 100 marks for the applicants.
- Wherein each correct response in the exam will get one mark.
The official authority will set the question paper of the entrance exam in below mention subjects:
- Telugu (25 questions of 25 marks)
- English (25 questions of 25 marks)
- Mathematics (25 questions of 25 marks)
- Environmental science (25 questions of 25 marks)
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the entrance exam by the official authority.
- The official authority will provide two hours to the candidates to solve the paper.
- The details related to the syllabus will be made available in online mode on the official website of the university by the official authority for the reference of the applicants.
TGCET 2022 Admit Card:
In online mode, the official authority will update the admit cards of the candidates. To appear for the entrance test candidates are instructed to download the admit card from the official website of the university using the login credentials generated at the time of registration.
However, once the process of application form is completed the admit card will be updated on the official website of the university.
candidates who want to appear for the entrance exam are instructed to carry the admit card along with them as The must admit card should be taken in some copies which should be kept safely for future reference.
TGCET 2022 Result:
Once the entrance exam is completed the candidates will be able to check the results on the official website of the university with the help of the roll number and date of birth. The results will be announced by the Government of Telangana.
The official authority will conduct a counseling session for the candidates who’ll score well in the entrance examination. So candidates need to go through the authorized website of the university and get all the details of the further admission procedure.
TGCET 2022 Selection Procedure:
Based on the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination, the official authority will prepare a merit list. The merit list will contain the names of the applicants who have achieved higher marks in the TGCET 2022 examination.
However, candidates who found their names in the merit list are instructed to attend for the counseling session held by the official authority itself. In the counseling session, the applicants will have to submit the necessary documents for verification.
Based on the performance of the applicants in the entrance examination and counseling session, the authorized authority will provide admission to the applicants.