The Design Village 2025 Application Form will be released soon. TDV 2025 stands for The Design Village it is done by the authorities to register applicants in design programmers on campus, such as Undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The Design Village will be established and endorsed by the Nantes Atlantique TDV School of Design. He also organizes a four-month full-time master class in URBAN AND ARCHITECTURE in collaboration with the Dessau Institute of Architecture.
Here, from this article, candidates can get complete information about TDV Entrance Exam 2025 including TDV application form, application date, fee, admit card, exam date, results, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The Design Village 2025 Notification – Application Soon
TDV 2025 Application Form will be Released Soon. Click Here To Apply Online. The Link will be provided here.
The Design Village 2025 Highlights
|Full-Form||The Design Village|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Conducting Body||The Design Village|
|Exam Date||to be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
The Design Village 2025 Courses:
Below is the list of the UG courses (4 years) which are conducted by the TVD Institute
- Des Interaction Design
- Des Industrial Design
- Des Graphic Design
- Des Fashion Design
- Space design
Below is the list of the PG courses (2 years) which are conducted by the TVD Institute
- Des Interior Architecture
- Des Graphic Design
- Des Design Management
TDV 2025 Important Dates
The information related to the important events and the dates are as per below:
|Application Start date||March 2025|
|Application End date||March 2025|
|Entrance Test||April 2025|
|Result declaration||April 2025|
The Design Village 2025 Application Form
The TDV 2025 Application Form will be Released Soon. The candidates should have the eligibility criteria to give this examination and the Application Form should be filled with correct details.
- The application form for the above-mentioned entrance exam will be available online but submission will be done offline only.
- Applicants must first register to download the application form.
- Successful registration will help candidates get the university user id and password.
- Then, using the same login credentials, candidates can download the application form.
- After downloading the form, candidates must complete the application with the elements below.
- Applicants Name
- Applicants Gender
- Address (Permanent & corresponding)
- Contact information (Email & number)
- Fathers name
- Educational qualification
- Work experience
- Health information.
- Extra certificates if any
- Statement (Purpose of being a Designer)
- After filling in all the information, the applicant can print the completed application form.
- Next, the applicant must attach the corresponding supporting documents to the submitted form.
- The applicant has to pay the application fee of Rs 2000/- in the form of DD to “Design Village Fund” which can be paid at New Delhi.
- Once the DD is set up, the candidate needs to mention some details behind the DD so that the university knows the payment is for which candidate and for which course.
- Applicants name
- Course name
All documents must be placed in envelopes with DD and must be sent to the university at the address below via Express Post only.
The Admissions Department – The Design Village Institute
C-28c, Sector – 8, Noida – 201301, India
Phone No.: +91 120 45 66695, +91 704 21 66695
The Design Village 2025 Eligibility Criteria
The information in regards to the eligibility criteria is as per below:
Eligibility Criteria for UG courses:
Candidates must have passed the HSC (10+2) or have passed any similar exam such as AISSCE (All India Secondary School Certificate Examination), IB (International Baccalaureate) or ISC (International Baccalaureate Certificate Indian School).
There are also candidates who have passed the high school exam organized by the National Open School with a minimum total of 5 subjects.
Candidates who have valid NATA (National Association of Testing Agencies) scores do not need to appear for the entrance exam but can appear in person for the interview and portfolio exam.
The Design Village Placement
The Institute has a training and job placement room for students. TDV, Noida conducts various training programs like group discussions, mock interviews, workshops, internships, design projects and many more.
- Average Package: INR 7-10 LPA
- Highest Package: INR 12-15 LPA
- Internship Recruiters: Lazy Eight, Serendipity Arts, Zolijns, Knock Onwood, Design FactoryIndia, JCBL, etc.
- Top Recruiters: Lazy Eight, Serendipity Arts, Zolijns, Knock Onwood, Design FactoryIndia, JCBL, GoHive, Shades of India, etc.
The Design Village 2025 Exam Pattern
The information related to the paper pattern is as per below:
- The applicants will be given a complete 2 hours to complete the test paper.
- The test paper will be divided into two parts such as below:
- Capacity testing
- Ability testing
- The test question paper will be a combination of MCQ type and descriptive type questions.
TDV 2025 Admission Process
The admission process depends on three basic factors listed below:
- Entrance test score
- Situation Test
- Personal Interview
Below are the points through which the applicants will be judged in the Situation test:
- Capacity and ability testing
- Design with material explorations
- Design with constraints
- Graphic representation of the design
- Presentation and peer assessment
Below are the points through which the applicants will be judged in the Interview:
- Design and general awareness
- Working behavior
TDV Entrance Exam 2025 Syllabus
The information in regards to the syllabus is still not declared still we have listed some information in regards to the same.
The applicants are assessed as per the below-mentioned criteria:
- Observation power
- Utilization of form
- Innovative ways to look at & describe objects and the environment
- Imaginative expression
- Proportion sense
TDV Entrance Exam 2025 Admit Card
The information regarding the admit card is as per below:
The admit card will be released on the official website and candidates need to download it for this purpose. Candidates need to use their credentials along with application number and DON to open the admit card from the website.
After downloading, candidates need to print 2 copies of the admit card as one copy needs to be submitted to the exam center. Candidates must bring their admit card to the exam center otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the center to take the exam.
TDV Entrance Exam 2025 Result
The information in regards to results are as per below:
The results will be announced on the official website and candidates will have to download them from the website. Candidates must first use their credentials to log in, then after clicking on the results tab, candidates will have to enter their seat number and date of birth.
Once the result is open applicants can click on download and then print it.
Simple steps to download the result:
- Candidates must visit TDV’s official website
- Candidates then need to click on the “Results” tab.
- Candidates need to enter Application Number/Application Number/Seat Number.
- Candidates will be able to view the results.
- Candidates need to download and save the results.
The Design Village Facilities
TDV, Noida provides various state-of-the-art facilities to the students. Some of the facilities provided by the institute are as follows:
- Lecture Theatres
- Common Areas
- Faculty Area
The Design Village Faculty
TDV has an inspiring team of international professors and experts. The core team strengthens the overall ambition of the project through academic, outreach, international and industry relationships. The Institute has 11 professors and 22 visiting professors.