TISSNET 2024 Exam has been cancelled. The Application Form will be released in 3rd week of December 2023. TISSNET 2024, stands for the Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test. The entrance test is conducted once a year. Tata Institute of Social Science, (TISS) is that the conducting authority to prepare the entrance examination for the eligible candidates.
Applicants who score well within the entrance examination are eligible to get admission fully time regular post-graduate courses like MA, MSc, MHA, MPH, etc. The entrance examination is organized at the national level for the eligible applicants:
Different Tata Institute of social science campuses located in Bombay, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, etc. is related to offering admission to the eligible candidates on the idea of the performance of the candidates within the entrance examination. The entrance test is conducted in various cities across India. Candidates will seem entrance examinations in any city consistent with their preference.
Conducting authority can organize pre-interview test, (PIT) and private interview (PI) rounds for the eligible candidates those who have qualified within the entrance examination so as to provide admission to the candidates.
TISSNET 2024 Notification – Exam Cancel
TISSNET 2024 Exam has been cancelled. The Application Form will be released in 3rd week of December 2023. Click here for Application Details.
TISSNET 2024 Examination has been Cancel, Now PG Admission will be Done through CUET (PG) Scores basis. Check View Notification Details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
TISSNET 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||TISSNET 2024|
|TISSNET Full-Form||Tata Institute of Social Sciences
National Entrance Test
|Exam Level||PG Courses|
|Courses Offered||Management & Science|
|Conducting Body||Tata Institute of Social Sciences
(TISS) National Entrance Test,
|Exam Date||Between January till February 2024|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
TISSNET 2024 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centres||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
TISSNET 2024 Exam Dates:
The necessary info regarding the important events and tentative dates is listed below for candidates to refer:
|Application form||3rd week of December 2023|
|Last date to submit an online application||
1st week of February 2024
2nd week of February 2024
4th week of February 2024 onwards
1st week of March 2024
|Provisional Answer Key||
2nd week of March 2024
|Final Answer Key||
3rd week of March 2024
1st week of April 2024
|Announcement of TISSNET answer sheet||April 2024|
|Online DAF opening & closing date||April 2024|
|Online Assessment (OA) Stage- II||April 2024|
|Counselling commencement||May 2024|
TISSNET 2024 Application Form & Fee:
The necessary info regarding the TISSNET application method is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Application form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form by the 14th December 2023.
- The TISSNET 2024 Registration Form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants can check their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants will be asked to fill various details in the application form like Personal Details, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email Id, Educational Details etc..
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form should be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration could cause rejection of application form.
- The application form must be submitted before the specific dates as no application form will be accepted after that date.
Authority can send a form to the candidates who are from overseas by speed post.
Applicants who are from overseas ought to send a request to the authority to send the application form by post with needed fees to the assistant registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of social science, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
Applicants need to right to use for any 3 courses across any 2 campuses of Tata Institute of science.
Applicants are advised to download documents like photographs, signatures, challan, and alternative certificates at the time of filling the form.
Applicants who are filing the application form in offline mode must send the written form to the workplace.
Applicants who are applying in on-line mode will submit the fully filled form on the website itself.
After submitting the application form, candidates need to pay the application fee as needed.
Applicants pay the application fee by payment entry or money deposit in the SBI branch using challan methodology.
Authority can include additional bank charges within the application fee-paying by challan.
Applicants who are paying the application fee in on-line mode must pay Rs 1030/- (Rs 260/- for reserved class applicants) as an application fee for applying for one course.
Applicants applying for 2 courses ought to pay Rs 2060/- (Rs 520/- for reserved class applicants) as an application fee if paying by online mode.
Applicants depositing the application fee in on-line mode must pay Rs 3090/- (Rs 780/- for reserved class applicants) as an application fee for applying for 3 courses.
Applicants who are paying the application fee by challan must pay Rs a thousand + bank charges (Rs 250 + bank charges for reserved category) as application fee for one course.
Applicants who are applying for 2 or 3 courses ought to pay Rs 2000 + bank charges or Rs 3000 + bank charges (Rs 500 + bank charges or Rs 750 + bank charges for reserved category) severally as application fee if paying by challan.
TISSNET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The necessary info regarding the TISSNET eligibility criteria is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- Qualification: Applicants should have completed 15 year of formal education with any pattern of study from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limits for TISSNET 2024.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of required qualification can also apply for the examination, but they must complete it before September 30, 2024.
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete TISSNET Exam pattern for Exam:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conduct through online mode (computer-based).
- Medium: Medium of Question will be English language.
- Total No. of questions: Question Paper will contain total 100 Questions.
- Questions type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Exam Duration: Candidates will get 1 hour 40 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Negative Marking: There won’t be any Negative Marking in the TISS NET exam.
- Subjects: Test is prepared from Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, General Knowledge and English Proficiency.
|Section||Number of Question||General Awareness (GA)|
|Mathematics and Logical reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness (GA)||40||40|
TISSNET 2024 Exam Syllabus:
Listed below are topics and chapters from the necessary subjects for the reference of the candidates that may help then in grading a lot of marks within the entrance exam:
Eye for detail
Profit and loss
Basic pure mathematics
Ratio and proportion
Odd word out
Right usage of words infill within the blank
Fill within the blanks – homophones
Idioms – match the subsequent
Purpose of passage
Assumption and supporting statement
Inference and conclusion Drew
Authors purpose of view
Strengthen and weaken
Flaw and discrepancy
Environment and ecology
International politics/current events
TISSNET 2024 Exam Admit Card:
The necessary info regarding the release of the Tissnet admit card is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants will download the admit card by 2nd week of February 2024.
Admit card is released in online mode for the candidates who have with success registered themselves.
The applicant must visit the official web site and download the admit card using the user ID and password.
Admit card is that the gate passes for the candidates to seem for the examination.
TISSNET 2024 Exam Results:
The necessary info regarding the declaration of the TISSNET results is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
The soul can get the results of the entrance examination by 4th week of March 2024 in on-line mode.
Applicants are advised to download the result from the web site using the roll variety and date of birth.
Authority has set that the minimum cut-off the mark for a general class is forty-fifth and for the reserved class is thirty-five nothing.
Applicants who score over the cut off marks are eligible to seem for additional admission procedure.
Results won’t be obtainable in the other mode aside from on-line.
Applicants are suggested to require a copy of the downloaded result.
TISSNET 2024 Exam Counselling:
The necessary info regarding the counseling method is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Authority can organize PI and PIT admission rounds for the qualifying candidates within the month of February 2024.
The PI and PIT rounds are conducted in offline mode at totally different campuses of TISS.
Authority won’t contemplate scorecards of CAT/MAT/CET/GRE/GMAT.
After completion of all the admission rounds, the authority can prepare a merit list of the candidates who supported the performance altogether rounds.
Applicants are advised to bring needed documents for the verification
Applicants ought to carry original and authenticated copies of the documents.
After document verification, the authority can conduct a medical for the candidates who are chosen for admission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now