TBJEE 2022 Online Application Form Last Date has been extended till 7th March 2022. TJEE 2022 is referred to as the Tripura Joint entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates can get into Engineering Degree Colleges and other professional colleges.
It is a common test for Engineering colleges and Medical Colleges. It saves a lot of your time and expenditure in conducting separate State level exams. On the bases of the TJEE 2022 score candidates can get admission.
In this article information associated with TJEE 2022 includes application form & fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and the way to apply.
TBJEE 2022 Application Form – Application Till 7th March
| TBJEE 2022 Online Application Form Last Date has been extended till 7th March 2022.Click Here to Apply Online.
TJEE 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the detailed information with some key instructions on TBJEE 2022 Application Form:
- The TBJEE Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the TBJEE application form with utmost caution, as authority will not provide any correction facility later for application form.
- TBJEE Registration Process 2022 has been held from 16th February 2022 to 2nd March 2022.
- The details filled by applicant in TBJEE Application form must have valid proof, as it could be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants must fill the application form within prescribed schedule, as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of TBJEE Registration website.
- Applicants are suggested to take the printout of filled TBJEE Online Application form and fee receipt for future references.
Tripura JEE Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Application form available||16th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||7th March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2022|
|Exam Dates||27th April 2022|
How to Apply for Tripura JEE 2022:
Below we have given the complete step by step process for filling the TBJEE Online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of TBJEE 2022. (Direct link is provided above)
- Now go to the admission website of TBJEE 2022 and click on new candidate registration link.
- Fill the registration form with all required details including Basic Personal Details, Email ID, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After completion of registration process, login into the TBJEE application form with all required details.
- Now fill the TBJEE Application Form with all required details including Personal, Academic, Communicational, Exam Centre etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicants in application form must be authentic and details in candidate’s high school marksheet will be considered as authentic details.
- After submitting the application form candidates will be asked to upload all required document including Passport size Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate.
- Applicants Photograph must be scanned passport sized photograph within prescribed format.
- The signature must be running hand scanned signature within prescribed size and format.
- Category certificate will only be required for reserve category applicants.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed amount as application fee.
- Select the payment mode and gateways then fill the details accordingly and proceed the transaction.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done, take the copy of fee receipt and keep it safe for future references.
- After the final submission of application form, take the copy of filled TBJEE Application Form and keep it safe for further uses.
ALSO READ: TJEE ADMIT CARD 2022.
TJEE Application Fee 2022:
- TBJEE Application Form is released through online mode.
- Applicant can use Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of TBJEE Application Fee.
The complete fee structure for TBJEE Application Form will be as follows:
|General Male Candidates||Rs.550/-|
|SC/ST Male Candidate||Rs.450/-|
|All Female & BPL (male & female) Candidate||Rs.350/-|
For Any Assistance go through TJEE Contact Helpline Number.