Tamil Nadu ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. TN ANM 2023 is conducted by the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu . ANM courses are offered in several government and private nursing institutions within the state of Tamil Nadu . The admission procedure is conducted by Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
In order to seem for the admission procedure, it’s important that the applicants meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute, as official authorities will provide admission to only those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria completely.
ANM course is usually referred to as the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course. And so as to urge more information about the admission procedure like eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, etc. applicants can refer to the information we’ve stated below in this article.
Tamil Nadu ANM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| Tamil Nadu ANM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Tamil Nadu ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
TN ANM 2023 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||TN ANM 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Health & Family Welfare Department, Gov. of TN|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
TN ANM 2023 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and tentative dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Important events||Tentative dates|
|Application forms||To be announced|
|Submission of application forms||To be announced|
|Releasing of merit list||To be announced|
|Commencement of counseling session||To be announced|
|Commencement of counseling||To be announced|
TN ANM 2023 Application Form:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- For the reference of the applicants, application forms are going to be available online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to go to the official website of the university so as to urge information about the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to read all the important instructions associated with the admission and application process mention on the official website of the university.
- Applicants got to visit the official website of the university then fill the application form.
- At the time of filing the applying form, applicants got to be carefully and enter all the main points within the form correctly and properly.
- Applicants got to enter some necessary details within the form as required like mention below:
- Personal details – name, date of birth, email id, address, etc.
- Educational qualification details – past qualifying exam, marks scored within the last qualifying exam, school/institution of the past qualifying exam, etc.
- Contact details – contact number (primary and secondary).
- Parents or guardians details – mothers and fathers name, the occupation of mother and father, the contact information of mother and father, address, etc.
And some additional information – gender, etc.
- Applicants also are instructed to fill the above mention details within the form correctly with the help of the educational qualification details.
- After that applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Once the form is filled applicants got to submit the duly filled application form together with the application fee before the due
TN ANM 2023 Application Fee:
The important information associated with the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Details of the application fee are going to be mention on the official website of the university itself.
- Official authorities are going to be responsible for updating the information about the application fee in online mode.
- However, applicants who got to get information about the application forms are advised to go to the official website of the university so as to urge information about the application fee.
- Official authorities of the university will update the information of the application fee on the official website for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the applying fee before the due date as mention on the official website of the university.
- Applicants got to pay the application fee in online mode on the official website of the university by debit card, credit card or net banking.
TN ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
TN ANM 2023 Educational qualification:
- In order to appear for the ANM course, applicants must have completed the HSC exam from a recognized board or university.
TN ANM 2023 Qualifying marks:
- General category applicants must score a minimum of 40% marks within the HSC exam to urge admission to the ANM course.
- However, a minimum of 35 % (passing marks) must be secured by the applicants who belong to order within the HSC exams.
TN ANM 2023 Compulsory subjects:
- Physics, chemistry, and biology along with English subjects must be mandatory subjects in the HSC examinations.
TN ANM 2023 Age criteria:
- Applicants must be above the age of 16 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure must be below the age of 35 years at the time of admission (38 years in case of reserved category applicants).
TN ANM 2023 Selection Procedure:
No separate entrance examination are going to be conducted by the official authorities so as to provide admission to the applicants.
However official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants on the basis of the merit list.
Official authorities will prepare a merit list of the applicants on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants within the past qualifying exams.
Applicants who have scored well within the past qualifying exams are eligible to urge admission to the institution.
Official authorities are going to be responsible for preparing a merit list of the applicants once all the application forms are received.
On scrutinizing the applying forms, official authorities will prepare the merit list.
The merit list will contain the names of the nominated applicants.
Applicants whose name has appeared on the merit list are going to be eligible to urge admission to the institution.