TN GNM 2022 notification will be released Soon. The Directorate of Medical Education are going to be responsible for conducting an admission procedure for the eligible candidates each year with the motive of providing maximum opportunities to the qualified candidates to urge admission in GNM courses offered in several government and private nursing institutions within the state of Tamil Nadu .
Candidates who want to urge admission in GNM Nursing course which is additionally referred to as General Nurses and Midwifery courses offered in numerous nursing institutions located within the state of Tamil Nadu got to meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute, as official authorities will provide admission to only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria completely.
Candidates will get all the notifications about the admission procedure on the official website of the university in online mode only as official authorities that is the Tamil Nadu State Nursing Council are going to be responsible for releasing all the main points on the website itself.
TN GNM 2022 Notification – To be Released
|TN GNM 2022 notification will be released Soon The Link will be provided here.|
TN GNM 2022 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||TN GNM 2022|
|Full-Form||Tamil Nadu General Nurse & Midwifery Course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Tamil Nadu Nurses And Midwives Council|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Helpline||Tel No. – 91-44-4678 6539|
|Email – [email protected]|
TN GNM 2022 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
|Application forms available for the candidates||To be announced|
|Submission date of online application forms||Last week of September 2022|
|Merit List||2nd week of October 2022|
|Call Letter||3rd week of October 2022|
|Counseling Ist Phase||2nd week of November 2022|
|Commencement of classes||October 2022|
TN GNM 2022 Application Form:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- TN GNM 2022 application form are going to be Released Soon.
- The last date to apply online till the last week of September 2022.
- Candidates are going to be able to get the application form in online mode only.
- There are no other modes available for the candidates to urge the application form.
- However, to appear for the admission procedure candidates are instructed to check all the important instructions associated with the admission procedure and also meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute.
- Official authorities will provide admission to only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria completely.
- Once the eligibility criteria are checked candidates, got to start filling the application form.
- And to fill the application form, candidates got to download the application form cum prospectus from the official website of the institution.
- Once the application form is downloaded, candidates got to start filling the application form.
- Candidates are instructed to fill the application form consistent with the educational documents.
- In the form candidates got to enter below mention details as needed:
- Personal details – name, date of birth, email id, address, etc.
- Educational qualification details – past qualifying exam, marks scored in the last qualifying exam, school/institution of the past qualifying exam, etc.
- Contact details – contact number (primary and secondary).
- Parents or guardians details – mothers and fathers name, the occupation of mother and father, the contact information of mother and father, address, etc.
- And some additional information – gender, etc.
- Once the above mention details are entered candidates, got to check the information again within the application form.
- After that candidates got to pay the application fee and take a printout of the applying form.
- Once the printout of the applying form is taken candidates got to submit the duly filled form .
TN GNM 2022 Application Fee:
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- The application form is an important a part of the application process.
- So candidates are instructed to pay the application fee before the due date to complete the application
- Candidates got to pay the application fee before the due date decided by the official authorities.
- However, all the information about the application fee are going to be mention on the official website of the institution.
- Candidates are instructed to pay Rs 200/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- candidates got to pay the application fee in offline mode only.
- Official authorities won’t accept the other mode for the payment of the application fee.
- In offline mode, candidates got to pay the application fee by demand draft.
- Candidates must note that the DD made should be drawn in favor of the “The Registrar, TamilNadu Nurses, and Midwives Council, Chennai” payable at Chennai Branch.
- Candidates got to send the DD of the application fee to the institute before the due
TN GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
TN GNM 2022 Educational Qualification:
- HSC exam should be completed by the applicant from a known board.
- To get admission to the GNM course, the candidates must have completed the ANM Nursing course from a known nursing institution.
- Candidates who belong to the general category must score a minimum of 40% marks within the HSC exam.
- And a minimum of 35 % (passing marks) must be secured by the candidates who belong to the reserved category within the HSC exams.
TN GNM 2022 Age Criteria:
- Official authorities have decided that the lower age limit for the candidates must be above the age of 17 years.
- However, the upper age limit isn’t yet decided by the official authorities.
TN GNM 2022 Selection Procedure:
There is no entrance examination held for the candidates to provide admission. Candidates will get admission based on the marks secured by them within the past qualifying exams.
After receiving all the applications, authorities will prepare a merit list of the candidates based on the mark secured by the candidates within the academics exams. The merit list are going to be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the candidates.
However official authorities will invite nominated candidates for further admission procedure based on the marks secured by them within the past qualifying academics exams.