Aspirant’s preparation standard would be more efficient when they prepare for the entrance examination according to topics given in TNEA Syllabus 2020. So you’ll have a look at the latest and newly updated TNEA exam syllabus.
You can also acquire some methods together with TNEA Syllabus 2020 to prepare for the entrance exam on the downwards section of this page that is well deliberated and occupied by us.
TNEA 2020 Syllabus:
TNEA Syllabus for Physics:
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
TNEA Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- p, d, and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
TNEA Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Unit I Differential Calculus
- Unit II Functions Of Several Variables
- Unit III Integral Calculus
- Unit IV Multiple Integrals
- Unit V Differential Equations
ALSO READ: TNEA EXAM PATTERN 2020.
TNEA 2020 Exam Pattern:
Schedule your Preparation: One can prepare for the examination in a better way by customizing their time. Just calculate the time according to the syllabus and chapters you wish to complete and cover-up, before the appearing within the exam.
Analyze your Strength: Aspirants should analyze their string and weak points while preparing for the examination and the weaker parts ought to be given much timing so you’ll easily crack the competitive exam.
Practice On-line: Online mock test is also one amongst the best options that one will choose it and check their preparation. These mock tests are very helpful and give experience concerning the actual examination.
Prepare Notes: Prepare notes in your own language form the important topics and queries and do a thorough revision of the topics before you seem within the exam.