TNTET 2022 Application Form has been Released from 14th March 2022 through online mode. The Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) is the state level eligibility test conducted for the teachers through the teachers recruitment Board Government of Tamil Nadu. Through this test, candidates can get the teaching jobs within the government schools for class one to twelve teachers. Every year, the TNTET Examination is conducted for the candidates, who are aiming to get the teacher’s job.
Those candidates need to make their career as a teacher in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools within the TN state, they will apply in TNTET Examination. From this article, candidates are able to understand the detailed data of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) within which includes the TNTET application form, application dates, and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
TNTET 2022 Application Form: Registration Started
TNTET 2022 Application Form has been Released from 14th March 2022 through online mode. Click here to Apply.
TNTET 2022 Application Form:
The Teachers Recruitment Board Government of Tamil Nadu can release the application form on the official website and the candidates will fill the application form through online mode as well as offline mode. After filling all of the required details within the form, candidates ought to also have to upload the required documents within the form and make the payment of the application fee.
TNTET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Availability of TNTET application form||14-03-2022|
|Final day to apply for TNTET||13-04-2022|
|Payment of TNTET application fee||13-04-2022|
|Availability of TNTET admit card||Last week of April 2022|
|TNTET 2022 exam||May 2022|
|Announcement of result||July 2022|
How to Apply for TNTET 2022:
Candidates will fill the application form of TNTET by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit the official website of the teachers recruitment Board Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates need to search for the recruitment section.
- Click on the link showing notification for the TNTET exam.
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Before going to fill the application form, candidates should need to follow the instructions rigorously.
- Applicants need to enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, and email address within the needed field.
- Fill the application form together with your Personal Details like Address, nationality, academic qualifications, choice of examination center, Paper applied for, etc.
- Applicants even have to upload a signature and photographs.
- Along with the application form, candidates even have to attach all the required documents.
- Make the payment of application fee through any on-line Mode using net-banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Review the details within the entire form, make changes, if necessary, and click on the Submit button.
- After submitting the online form, a registration number together with the password is generated. They must have to keep it safe for future use.
ALSO READ: TNTET ADMIT CARD 2022.
TNTET Application Fee 2022:
The exam Fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees 250/- for SC/ST/ PWD Candidates only).
The application fee is paid through online mode (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card) or offline mode (Demand Draft / Postal Order)
The candidates, who want to appear for both Paper-I and Paper-II, should pay separately for both.
For Any Assistance go through TNTET Contact Helpline Number