TNTET Syllabus has been released by the official and also Syllabus plays a very important role in scoring higher marks in the TNTET exam. The Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test is shortly referred to as TNTET and the Teachers Recruitment Board Government of Tamil Nadu has managed this entrance test for the recruitment of candidates into the teaching field. There are 2 papers, Paper I for the second-grade teacher and Paper II for the graduate teacher.
Those applicants have an interest and eligible; they will apply within the TNTET Examination by filling the application form through online mode. Here, from this article, candidates are going to be able to know the detailed information of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET 2021) within which includes the TN TET 2021 Syllabus.
TNTET 2021 Syllabus:
Those applicants have applied within the TNTET Examination, they need to have to prefer the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the higher preparation of examination. It’s necessary for the candidates to get the Syllabus in advance for better preparation. The subsequent table shows the varied important topics of varied subjects.
Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Human Growth and Development.
- Intelligence and Creativity.
- Motivation and Group Dynamics.
- Personality and Assessment.
- Nature of Educational Psychology.
- Cognitive Development.
- Guidance and Counselling.
- Mental Health and Hygiene.
- Social, Emotional, and Moral Development.
Tamil & English:
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Joining Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Prepositions Sentence
- Sentence Improvement
- General English
- Spelling Test
- Para Completion
- Completion Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
ALSO READ: TNTET EXAM DATES 2021.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Time & Work.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Time & Distance.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.