Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Tripura College of Nursing, is the official authority to conduct the entrance exam and begin the admission procedure for the applicants every year. The admission procedure is also known as the Tripura College of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing Admission in 2023.
With the help of the admission procedure, qualified candidates will get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses under the Tripura College of Nursing, Hapania, Agartala. It is an autonomous medical college situated in Tripura. The entrance exam is conducted every year at the state level. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Overview:
|Exam Name||Tripura B.Sc. Nursing|
|Full-Form||Tripura B.Sc. Nursing|
|Types of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Tripura Medical College|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||01 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|HelpLine||Tel: 96 0381-2376657
E-Mail: [email protected]
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the important information regarding the important events and dates for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Starting of Application Form||July 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||August 2023|
|Admit card||September 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||September 2023|
|1st Counseling & Admission from 1st merit list||to be announce|
|2nd Counseling & Admission waiting for merit list||to be announce|
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released by the Last week of July 2023.
- Applicants will get the application form through online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to register themselves on the website to fill out the form.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to enter necessary documents in the form as needed.
- Once all the necessary details are filled in the application form applicants, need to upload scanned images of passport size photographs and signatures in the application form.
- Applicants must check that they fill in all the details correctly and upload all the documents properly in the application form.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and then submit the form.
- Applicants must take some copy of the duly filled application form before submitting the form.
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is the same for all category applicants.
- So applicants need to pay Rs 1500/- as application fee for the entrance exam.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in offline mode by demand draft.
- DD must be draft in favor of the university.
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the important information regarding the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
- One must have a qualified SSC and HSC exam from a recognized board or university in any stream to appear for the entrance exam.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria of the mandatory
- That means applicants must have physics, chemistry, and biology as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
- English subjects should also be among the compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam that is HSC exams.
- Applicants who belong to the general category must score not less than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- And that of reserved category applicants should score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam that is HSC exams.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Applicants who are in the position of final exam of the HSC in the current year are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam and get admission.
- The university has decided that the lower age limit for the applicants to appear for the entrance exam is 17 years.
- And applicants must be below the age of 35 years at the time of admission to appear for the entrance exam.
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Paper Pattern
Below we have provided the important information regarding the paper pattern for the reference of the applicants: Tripura B.Sc.
- Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- 100 questions of 100 marks will be asked in the exam.
- One mark will be given for each accurate response.
- 1 hour 30 minutes will be provided to solve the entire paper for the entrance exam.
- There is no provision of negative markings in the entrance exam.
- Candidates can refer below to get information about the subjects on which the question paper will be set:
- Physics (20 questions of 20 marks)
- Chemistry (20 questions of 20 marks)
- Biology (60 questions of 60 marks)
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus is huge for the preparation of the entrance exam. So conducting authorities will be responsible for updating the detailed information about the syllabus on the official website of the university soon for the preference of the applicants.
So applicants who want to get a complete idea can go through the official website of the university. Applicants can also prepare subjects like physics, chemistry, and biology.
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Admit Card
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Admit Card will be released by the month of September 2023. Official authorities will offer admit cards to those applicants who have successfully registered for the entrance exam. Admit cards will be available on the official website of the university through online mode before few days of the date of the entrance exam.
Applicants need to use login details to check the admit card. Applicants are requested to download the admit card from the website. Applicants must keep some copies of the admit card. Admit card is an essential document to carry at the time of the entrance exam.
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Result
The results will be released through online mode on the official website of the university. The results will be updated by the official authorities of the university.
Applicants need to enter some details like application number and date of birth to see the result. The result must be downloaded from the website and should be saved.
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
After the result declaration of the entrance exam candidates must appear for the counseling session. In the counseling session, applicants will have to appear in a personal interview session.
In the interview, round applicants need to submit some necessary documents for the verification Applicants will get details of the schedule of counseling on the official website of the university.
Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admission
Merit list will comprise the names of the chosen candiates based on the marks scored by them in the entrance exam.
Candidates can register for both under General and Foreign/NRI sorts. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after B.Sc Nursing Admission Date will not be considered under any situation. The application material given together with the prospectus can only be used to opt for under the General Group.
Candidates with foreign experiences will have to find the ‘Equivalence Certificate’ from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi who will equate their experiences as correspondent to the 10+2 of India. This credential will have to be submitted using the B.S Nursing counseling date. Students who have taken CBSE or ISCE or any other Indian Board Qualifications need not present the certificate.