The Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura will organize the Tripura MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates within the 1st week of June 2021. There are 168 medical seats and 7 dental seats within the colleges available within the state of Tripura to provide admission to the candidates in MBBS and BDS programs.
As per the results of the candidates within the National Eligibility Entrance Test Conducted by NTA, admission will provide to the candidates in MBBS and BDS programs, so it’s necessary for candidates to score qualified marks within the examination of NEET-UG.
From this content, applicants will get detailed information on Tripura MBBS and BDS admission within which includes Tripura MBBS and BDS admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
Top Medical Colleges in Tripura:
Given below are the Top Colleges offering MBBS and BDS courses in the state of Tripura:
|Name of the College||Location in Tripura|
|Tripura Medical College||Agartala|
|Agartala Government Medical College||Agartala|
Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission application form 2021:
The Application form of Tripura MBBS and BDS admission are going to be available from the 2nd week of November 2021 and till the 3rd week of June 2021, candidates can register themselves.
The applicants must need to score qualified marks within the examination of NEET UG and that they can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura.
The application fee for Tripura MBBS 2021 is 600/- INR for the unreserved category and 300/- INR for the Reserved category.
Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants must need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form the eligibility criteria has provided below.
- Applicants should be a citizen of India to apply.
- The candidate’s age should be of 17 years aged a minimum of as of December 31, 2021.
- Candidates shouldn’t be more than 25 years aged as of May 7, 2021.
- Applicants should have the proof of residence that to know for the confirmation of residence of Tripura state.
- Candidates must be qualified in class 12th class from any institution in Tripura and aren’t permanent residents of Tripura but children of officer (s) on deputation to the govt of Tripura or Central Government officer(s) serving within the state government for a continuous period of three years are also eligible to apply for admission to Tripura MBBS 2021.
- Candidates must be qualified in class 12 with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English from a board recognized by the Central/State government.
- Candidates should be qualified in each of the mentioned individual subjects securing a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (for the unreserved category), 45% (for Physically Handicapped (PH), unreserved), and 40% (for the reserved category including PH reserved) in them.
- There is a minimum percentile within the NEET 2021 UG examination available for the candidates.
Minimum Percentile Required:
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Candidates who score in NEET 2021 are invited to the meeting.
The admission of Tripura MBBS 2021 is carried out by the Directorate of Medical Education. Online Counseling (85% of the seats) is administered for admission to the MBBS courses.
The allocation of seats is based on the list of merits and decisions made by the candidates during the NEET 2021 Counseling Process.
After the allocation of vacancies, candidates must present themselves at the assigned university for verification of the documents and also the payment of the fees, and after the verification of all the documents and therefore the verification of the eligibility of the candidates a bank are going to be granted Challan to the chosen candidates. to deposit tuition fees.
After the fees are deposited, the candidate will need to return to the university to register and perform a medical examination.
Tripura MBBS/BDS Counseling 2021:
The Tripura MBBS and BDS Counseling Procedure are going to be started in November 2021 and it’ll conduct through offline mode.
Candidates can participate within the counseling procedure if they’re shortlisted within the merit list and also the applicants should need to be present at the counseling center together with required documents for verification.