Tripurasundari College of Nursing ANM 2022 notification will be Released Soon. Tripurasundari college of Nursing was set up within the year of 2011 at Tripura by Prof.B. Sivaramakrishnan, Chairman, Sri Sankara Educational & charitable trust, Trichy, Tamilnadu. The Trust, inventor in schooling is organizing the 5 professional organizations in Trichy, Tamilnadu.
The college of nursing believed that nursing may be a profession involving excellence in service, education, and administration. We admire basic human dignity of folks nonetheless their background, cast and doctrine. The Keyeffort of the educational program is to formulate the student Nurse for professional Nursing Practices altogether fields.
The faculty of the college admits the responsibility of helping the students to alter to new-fangled situations and provides them with the occasion, which works towards the expansion of the student as a person, answerable residentable nurses.
Tripurasundari College of Nursing ANM 2022 Notification – To be released
|Tripurasundari College of Nursing ANM 2022 notification will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.|
Tripurasundari College of Nursing ANM 2022 Exam Dates:
Here we have given Important events & tentative dates for the reference of the applicant.
|Application Form Released||to be announced|
|Last date of application||to be announced|
|Merit list Released||to be announced|
Tripurasundari College of Nursing ANM 2022 Application Form:
We have given below all the information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- Tripurasundari College of Nursing ANM 2022 application form are going to be Releasing Soon.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the web site .
- As soon as the instructions mention within the prospectus is checked candidates got to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants got to enter some necessary particulars within the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also got to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is totally filled.
- The application are often downloaded from the online site. After filling up the application a DD for a sum of Rs.500/- has got to be bounded together with the filled-in application. The DD must be within the term of “Tripurasundari College of Nursing” payable at Agartala. The duly filled in application accompanied by applicable documents to be bounded and DD should acquiesce to the city Office positioned at 12, B.K. Road, Banamalipur, Agartala.
Documents required to be furnished with the application:
The application should be accompanied by:
- 10th & 12th Class pass Certificate / Mark sheet -Attested copy
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate)/ Admit Card of Madhyamic – Attested copy
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of the last School attended(School leaving Certificate).
- Letter of authority from the parent (From Guardian if parents aren’t alive) expressing their willingness to join the course with declaration/undertaking.
- Letter of authority from a parent stating the name of a local guardian with address and telephone number (LL/MOB.)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC Certificate from a Divisional Magistrate If applicable.
- One recent passport size photograph
The entrants are going to be mandatory to bring innovative certificates during the admission and deposit those to the office & will return back to the students after the achievement of the course.
Any ambiguity unattested copies or disguise of information perceived within the necessary certificates will end in the termination of the application.
Tripurasundari College of Nursing ANM 2022 Eligibility:
The minimum eligibility to pursue ANM Course is 10+2 level of education with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- A minimum total score of 45% (40% for SC/ST applicants) at the 10+2 level
- Applicants must have science subjects in their 10+2 education
Tripurasundari College of Nursing ANM 2022 Admission:
Admission to the ANM course is grounded on the round of counseling conducted after the candidate’s qualification of a relevant entrance test. The course may also be offered on a part-time basis in some institutes.
- Selection are going to be done through interview
- Merit is the only basis for selection. The merit indicator intends to be marks obtained by the candidate within the interview to be reserved by the board.
- A selection board intends to be constituted, and also the memberships of the board will essentially be Principal, Teachers and also Management of the college.
The results of the written selection test are going to be revealed on the city office announcement board and also the key gate of Tripurasundari College of Nursing. Each candidate is responsible to check the assortment test result personally, (No authorized mail or telephone information are going to be given during this respect). The contender must sum their fee and acquire their admission.
Method of selection for B.Sc Nursing (Degree Level)
The entrance test are going to be held within the medium of English only. All contenders are going to be required to make a decision for a written selection test. (The test will comprise objective type questions in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English & general knowledge.) The written selection test are going to be of two hours duration and can be grounded on Higher Secondary +2 / Senior secondary school Certificate (10 + 2) Curriculum of Physics Chemistry, Biology and shall also take in some types of stuff on English Grammar and general knowledge in health.
|English & General Knowledge||10 + 10|
Tripurasundari College of Nursing ANM 2022 Counseling:
In the counseling round, applicants got to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake within the counseling round. then applicants got to opt for the choice together with their preference and secure the choices filled within the counseling round.
When the counseling round is completed applicants got to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. When the seats are selected for the applicants, they have to go to the allotted college with all essential pamphlets and certificates.