TS EAMCET 2023 Notification will be released soon by 1st week of April 2023 through online mode only. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is state level entrance test held every year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
The examination will be organized for candidates willing to get admission in various UG Courses of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical fields at various participating institutions across the state. Here in this content, we have provided the detailed information on TS EAMCET Application Form 2023 latest updates.
TS EAMCET 2023 Notification – To be released
TS EAMCET 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form will be released by the 4th week of March 2023 through online mode. Click here for Application details.
List of Courses Offered:
Agriculture and Medical course:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) horticulture
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- B.V.Sc. and animal husbandry
- B.F.Sc.-bachelor of fisheries sciences
- B.Tech. (food technology)
- B.Pharm. (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
- B.Tech. (biotechnology) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology
- B.E. / B.Tech. Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech. (biotechnology) (M.P.C)– Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech. (Diary Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (food technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT)
- B.Pharm. (M.P.C)– Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.)– Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
TS EAMCET 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||TE EAMCET 2023|
|TE EAMCET Full-Form||Telangana State, Engineering Agricultural
and Medical Common Entrance Test
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Course Offered||Engineering, Agricultural & Medical|
|Organizing Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
||To be Announced|
TS EAMCET 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
|Books for EAMCET||Click Here|
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Important info regarding the necessary events and tentative dates for the admission method is mentioned below:
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||06-04-2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||28-05-2022|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||30-05-2022
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 250/-||07-06-2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||17-06-2022|
| Download of Hall tickets from website
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 2,500/-||27-06-2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||07-07-2022|
|Date & Time of TS EAMCET-2022 Examination|
|Forenoon (FN) : 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Afternoon (AN) : 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||14-07-2022 (FN & AN)
|Engineering (E)||18-07-2022 (FN & AN)
19-07-2022 (FN & AN)
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form & Fee:
Important info regarding the application method is listed below:
- TS EAMCET Application form can only be submitted through online mode.
- The Application form will be released specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the TS EAMCET 2023.
- Eligible candidates will be able to submit the TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form from 1st week of April 2023 to 1st week of July 2023.
- Applicant must fill the Application From very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility for TS EAMCET Application Form.
- Applicant must submit their final TS EAMCET application form before the prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the copy of filled TS EAMCET application from and fee receipt for future references.
- TS EAMCET Application Fee can be payable through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can use either Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking payment gateway for transaction of TS EAMCET online application fee.
- For Offline Payment, candidates can submit cash at any TS/ AP online center.
Below we have proided the complete fee structure for TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form:
|Engineering (E)||SC/ ST & PH||400|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ ST & PH||400|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ ST & PH||800|
TS EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Important info regarding the eligibility criteria for the reference of the candidates is mentioned below:
For TS EAMCET:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Citizen of India or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Domicile: Applicants should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy local / non–local status requirements as per the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions.
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Age Limit: Applying candidate’s age must be 16 years as on 31st December 2023.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology as optional subjects.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for reserved Applicants) in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the 10+2 in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
For B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.V.Sc. & A.H. /B.F.Sc.:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be within 17 years to 22 Years as on 31st December 2023. (3 years relaxation will be provided to the reserved category Applicants).
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2023 Examination:
- Mode: The exam will be held through Computer Based Test (Online).
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Questions: The question paper will be consisting of total 160 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
- Medium: The question paper will be provided in 3 different languages including the English, English & Telugu and English & Urdu.
The question paper of engineering is going to be divided into 3 subjects
Mathematics (80 questions)
Physics (40 questions)
Chemistry (40 questions)
The question paper for agriculture are going to be divided into four sections:
Botany (40 questions)
Zoology (40 questions)
Chemistry (40 questions)
Physics (40 questions)
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Syllabus:
Download Syllabus Free PDF Here:
|Syllabus for Engineering Stream||Download PDF HERE|
|Syllabus for Agriculture & Medicine Stream (AM)||Download PDF HERE|
The info for the entrance test consists of 3 main subjects as mentioned below:
Units and Measurements
Motion in a straight line
Motion in a Plane
Laws of Motion
Work, Energy, and Power
Systems of Particles and movement Motion
Mechanical Properties of Solids
Mechanical Properties of Fluids
Thermal Properties of Matter
Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
Electric charges and fields
Electrostatic potential and capacitance
Moving charges and magnetism
Magnetism and matter
Dual nature of radiation and matter
Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
Chemical bonding and molecular structure
States of matter: gases and liquids
Chemical equilibrium and acids bases
Hydrogen and its compounds
The S-block elements
The P-block elements group thirteen
The P-block elements group fourteen
Organic chemistry some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons
Electrochemistry and chemical mechanics
General principles of metallurgy
D and F block elements and coordination compounds
Chemistry in everyday life
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Organic compounds containing C, H, and O
Organic compounds containing gas
TS EAMCET 2023 Admit Card:
Important info regarding the admit card is mentioned below:
In the month of the may, the authority is going to be releasing the admit card of the candidates on the official web site of the university.
Applicants will visit the web site using the credentials (user ID and password), so as to induce the admit card.
Applicants are suggested to transfer the admit card and take the print out of a similar because it is going to be required at the time of admission.
Admit card could be a necessary document carrying personal info like candidates name, DOB, roll variety, test details like address, dates and time, etc.
So candidates are requested to bring the admit card at the time of examination.
Without the admit card, candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination center.
TS EAMCET 2023 Answer Key
The Answer Key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of admission procedure. Official authority will release the provisional answer key from the 2nd week of July 2023 through online mode.
The answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance exam. Applicants will also get the facility to raise their objection in the answer key. The objection facility will be regulated till the 3rd week of July 2023. The final answer key will be released from the 3rd week of July 2023 after the completion of objection facility.
TS EAMCET 2023 Results:
Important info regarding the declaration of the result is listed below:
Authority has determined to transfer the results on the official website of the university.
In order to examine the results, candidates need to visit the official website.
By the tip of the could, the results are going to be updated on the official website itself.
After the declaration of the result, the authority is going to be choosing candidates on the premise of the marks achieved by them in examination command by the University for the counseling method.
Applicants are requested to transfer the results from the website and take a copy of a similar for additional reference.
The result’s a very important document that carries info like total marks, total marks scored, roll variety, the name of the applier, date of birth, etc.
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Counselling:
Important info regarding the counseling method is listed below:
After the declaration of the results, authorities can declare the schedule of the counseling sessions.
In the month of June, the counseling method is going to be command within the university itself.
After releasing the results, authorities are going to be releasing a merit list of candidates who need to seem the counsel round.
The merit list is going to be supported by the ranks scored by the candidates within the examination command by the university.
Authority is going to be change info concerning the counseling method on the official web site of the university.
Applicants who are shortlisted are suggested to examine the official website for detailed info relating to the council session.
Applicants are requested to be present personally at the time of counseling.
Applicants are suggested to bring certain needed documents as mentioned below for verification purpose:
- Results of the entrance test.
- Salary certificate
- Caste certificate
- Admit card
- Filled online form
- Date of birth certificate
- HSC mark sheet and certificate
TS EAMCET Exam Centres 2022:
|TS EAMCET-2023 TEST ZONES / CITIES|
|S.No.||Test Zone||Test Center Locations around the following Areas|
|1||Hyderabad Central (1)||Abids|
|2||Hyderabad East (2)||Aushapur|
|3||Hyderabad North (3)||Maisammaguda|
|4||Hyderabad South East (4)||Hayath Nagar|
|Ramoji Film City|
|5||Hyderabad West (5)||HimayathSagar|
|6||Hyderabad South (6)||Shamshabad|