TS ECET Exam Pattern 2023, Marking Scheme – Check Latest Exam Pattern Here
TS ECET 2022 Exam pattern helps the candidates to understand completely concerning the pattern of the written examination. TS ECET is one of the state-level entrance exams. It’s organized once a year by the JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
It is conducted to supply admission into the second year of B.E/B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses to diploma holders B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Solely such candidates can apply for this examination. During this article, we’ve got mentioned the entire information of the TS ECET 2022 exam pattern.
TS ECET 2022 Exam Pattern:
The TS ECET exam pattern contains all the information concerning the exam and its pattern. It contains the main points like types of questions, a number of queries, marking scheme, mode of examination, duration of the exam and much other important information.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
It is necessary for the candidates to check the exam pattern before proceeding for the examination preparation. If a candidate can aware of the exam pattern of the examination, then he/she will obtain the expected marks within the examination. It’ll also facilitate in scoring the upper marks.
The exam pattern is consisting of:
Mode of Exam: The written examination is going to be conducted through on-line mode solely.
Language of Paper: It’ll be published in English solely.
Duration of Exam: The length of the examination is going to be three hours.
Number of Questions: Maximum of two hundred queries are going to be asked within the examination.
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice (Objective type) questions are going to have appeared within the examination.
Marking Scheme: Every question carries one mark.
|Subjects of the test||Marks||Remarks|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
For B.Sc (Mathematics):
|Subjects of the test||Marks|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50|
ALSO READ: TS ECET SYLLABUS 2022.
TS ECET 2022 Syllabus:
TS ECET 2022 syllabus is comprised of mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Engineering specialization. It additionally contains a separate syllabus for pharmacy for diploma holders. The syllabus for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders are consisting of Mathematics, Analytical Ability, and Communicative English.
Instructions Concerning TS ECET Exam Pattern:
The candidates ought to come to the examination hall with an output of the online submitted form. The candidate should affix the latest passport size photograph duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
Candidates need to visit the examination center someday before the date of examination to avoid any inconvenience to reach the examination center in time.
Candidates are needed to undergo the registration method at the test center which includes taking of a photograph, capturing of fingerprint, etc.
The candidates are needed to verify their Hall ticket number, Name, Branch, Photograph, etc. displayed on the screen before the commencement of the test on the examination day.
Candidates should handover the ‘Online Application Form’ to the invigilator within the examination hall on the day of the exam.