The TS LAWCET is that entrance examination, that is popular on the state level and the Kakatiya University manages it, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Upper Education and people candidates have an interest in obtaining admission within the three years and five-year undergrad law programs, they’ll fill the applying kind through online mode.
From the official web site of TS LAWCET, the candidates can get all the notification and updates concerning the examination of TS LAWCET and candidates can fill the application kind through online mode. The candidates will get the careful data of TS LAWCET through this text within which includes TS LAWCET course of study, examination pattern, admit card, etc.
TS LAWCET 2020 Syllabus:
Those candidates have applied for the examination of TS LAWCET, they need to choose the syllabus for higher preparation of the examination, and by preferring the syllabus, candidates are able to understand the subject topics and answers to write within the examination so that it’ll be useful for candidates.
The Syllabus of TS LAWCET contains sections like:
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Polity.
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy etc.
Mental Ability Syllabus:
- Complex Arrangements.
- Routes & Networks.
- Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Test.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Blood Relationships.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Analytical Reasoning.
TS LAWCET LL.M Syllabus:
Telangana State LLM Syllabus contains Two Parts. They are
Part I Syllabus:
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution.
Part II Syllabus:
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW:
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- State Jurisdiction.
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea, and outer space.
- United Nations.
ALSO READ: TS LAWCET EXAM PATTERN 2020.
- General Principles of Contract.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- Trade Union Act of 1926. Industrial Disputes Act of 1947.
CRIMES and TORTS:
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- Joint liability.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & OTHER LAWS:
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- The Right to Information Act of 2005.