TS PGLCET 2022 Hall Ticket has been Available on 15th July 2022. TS PGLCET this exam is held by Osmania University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. By TS PGLCET exam applicants can enter in LLM programs on offer at Universities within the state of Telangana.
Further, Applicants need to score good marks based on that mark applicants are going to be given admission in LLM programs offered as “full-time regular courses within the University Colleges, constituent/PG Colleges of the University and private Law Colleges affiliated to the schools .”
Through this exam candidate will get admission in LLM (self-financing) also as LLM (Private Appearance) and also 3 year/5 year LLB program within the state of Telangana, TSCHE conducts TS LAWCET. Here, details are provided of TS PGLCET entrance examination like Exam Dates, application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus Etc.
TS PGLCET 2022 Notification – Hall Ticket Available
|TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card has been available on 15th July 2022. Click Here to Download Hall Ticket. TS PGLCET 2022 Exam Dates has been Announced now, the Exam will be held on 22nd July 2022. Check Exam Dates Details Below.|
TS PGLCET 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||TS PGLCET 2022|
|Full-Form||Tamil Nadu State Postgraduate common law entrance test|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Osmania University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||22nd July 2022|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
TS PGLCET 2022 Exam Dates:
Here important dates are given for the TS PGLCET Entrance exam. Applicants should know the entrance exam important dates which are provided in the below table:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Release of notification||2nd April 2022|
|Application Form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||16th June 2022|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 500/- as late fee)||26th June 2022|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 1000/- as late fee)||5th July 2022|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 2000/- as late fee)||12th July 2022|
|Application Correction||5th – 12th July 2022|
|Hall Ticket availability||15th July 2022|
|Exam Dates||22nd July 2022|
|Release of preliminary answer key||26th July 2022|
|Last date to submit an objection||28th July 2022|
|Announcement of result||August 2022|
|Counseling begins||To be Announced|
TS PGLCET Application Form 2022:
- The TS PGLCET 2022 application form will be available from March 2022.
- The TS PGLCET 2022 application form can have filled till July 2022 without Late Fee.
- The TS PGLCET 2022 application form are often filled until August 2022 with the late fee.
- Applicants need to fill and submit an application before the due date if Applicants file after the due date it’ll not be accepted.
- The application form of TS PGLCET 2022 will be released on the web mode official website of the exam.
- Applicants need to fill in their personal, educational, and contact details within the TS PGLCET 2022 form .
- Applicants need to pay TS PGLCET 2022 application form which may be paid through TS/AP Online/ mee Seva/ e. Seva, Debit/ credit card for Payment Gateway of Visa/ Master/ Maestro.
TS PGLCET 2022 Application Fee:
All Applicants have to pay the registration fee to apply for TS PGLCET.
- The application fee for TS PGLCET is Rs. 350/-
- Applicants who are within the SC/ST category need to pay Rs/. 250/- for application.
- It are often paid through online mode like by using (Credit Card/Debit Card).
- And it also can be paid through TS/AP online centers/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centers in AP and Telangana.
TS PGLCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants need to check the TS PGLCET eligibility criteria given below.
- To apply for the exam Applicants should pass the LLB/BL 3 years or 5-year degree as on the date once they are using for the TS LAWCET exam.
- Applicants who appeared for or are appearing for his or her LLB/BL Final year exam are eligible to apply.
- Applicants seeking admission into LLM (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad has a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing also can apply.
TS PGLCET 2022 eligibility criteria state that aspirants got to fulfill the below-mentioned requirements to secure admission in LLM courses offered in law colleges within the state of Telangana.
- Applicants meet TS PGLCET eligibility criteria if they possess LLB/BL 3 years or 5-year degree as on the date once they are applying for the TS LAWCET exam. aside from this, aspirants also are eligible to apply for the law entrance examination if they need appeared for or are appearing for his or her LLB/BL Final year exam.
- The official website of TS PGLCET 2022 informs, “Applicants seeking admission into LLM (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TS PGLCET-2022”.
Apart from the above, aspirants are informed that only appearing in TS PGLCET 2022 won’t guarantee admission. “The candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria and will satisfy rules governing admission as are applicable,” states the official website.
Another criteria that Applicants got to fulfill to satisfy TS PGLCET eligibility criteria is that they ought to be an Indian National and will satisfy Local/Unreserved status requirement as mentioned within the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and also the amendments that are made in it from time to time.
TS PGLCET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- All Applicants should check the TS PGLCET exam pattern.
- In the exam, paper Applicants will need to attempt a total of 120 questions.
- Complete the paper in 90 minutes because no extra time are going to be provided to any candidate.
- In the law entrance test for LLM course admissions Applicants need to tick a correct answer on an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) answer sheet with a Ball Point Pen.
- Applicants appearing for questions in TS PGLCET are informed that the test paper will appear only within the English .
- Medium: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Type: Objective
- Number of questions: 120
- Marking scheme: +1
- Part A will consist of 40 questions
- Part B will comprise 80 questions
|TS PGLCET 2022 Exam Pattern|
|Section||Subject||No. of Queries|
|Part -B||Public International Law||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR & Other Laws||16|
|Total No. of Queries||120|
Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking in TS PGLCET Exam.
|Section||Total No. of Queries||Marks for Each Correct Answer|
How to Prepare for Exam:
Get some useful preparation tips for scoring well in the entrance examination:
- Make a proper study time-table.
- Exam pattern plays a big role in exam preparation. Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Applicants also can go through the past year’s question papers to understand about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Practice mock tests to understand your weak areas.
- Time Management is critical. Set your timetable in order that you’ll quickly decide your study hours.
- Divide some time well among school, tuition, coaching classes, exercise, entertainment, etc.
- Do not take the stress and keep yourself healthy.
TS PGLCET 2022 Syllabus:
Applicants must prepare for the exam from the syllabus provided this may help Applicants to score good marks in the entrance exam.
TS PGLCET 2022 Syllabus for Part-A of the Exam contains Jurisprudence and Constitutional Law and TS PGLCET 2022 Syllabus for Part-B of the Exam contains Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, CRIMES and TORTS, and IPR & Other Laws.
TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card:
TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card has been available on 12th August 2022. Applicants are informed. No hall ticket are going to be posted to any category. Applicants who are appearing for the exam need to download TS PGLCET Hall Ticket from the official website, one week before the law entrance examination . Keep it safe until the completion of an exam.
TS PGLCET 2022 Result:
Applicants who have appeared within the exam can download the TS PGLCET Result on the official website of the review by entering their hall ticket number, password, etc.
After the announcement of results, a merit list are going to be prepared consistent with marks secured by aspirants within the exam.
TS PGLCET 2022 Counselling:
After the announced results the dates of counseling, as a part of the counseling process for the TS PGLCET Exam, the eligibility criteria and TS PGLCET rank of the candidate are going to be verified.
Applicants who fulfill all criteria and are qualified can get admission specified by TSCHE and BCI are offered admission in LLM courses offered at law colleges within the state of Telangana.