TS PGLCET 2023 application form will be released soon. TS PGLCET this exam is conducted by Osmania University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. By TS PGLCET exam is candidates can enter in LLM programs on offer at Universities within the state of Telangana.
Further, candidates need to score good marks based on that mark candidates are going to be given admission in LLM programs offered as “full-time regular courses within the University Colleges, constituent/PG Colleges of the University and private Law Colleges affiliated to the schools .”
Through this exam candidate will get admission in LLM (self-financing) also as LLM (Private Appearance) and also 3 year/5 year LLB program within the state of Telangana, TSCHE conducts TS LAWCET. Here, details are provided of TS PGLCET entrance examination like Exam Dates, application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus Etc.
TS PGLCET 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| TS PGLCET 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
TS PGLCET 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
TS PGLCET 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||TS PGLCET 2023|
|Full-Form||Tamil Nadu State Postgraduate common law entrance test|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Osmania University|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
TS PGLCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Here important dates are given for the TS PGLCET Entrance exam. Candidates should know the entrance exam important dates which are provided in the below table:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Release of notification||24th March 2023|
|Application Form releases||24th March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th July 2023|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 250/- as late fee)||25th July 2023|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 500/- as late fee)||5th August 2023|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 1000/- as late fee)||10th August 2023|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 2000/- as late fee)||10th August 2023|
|Application Correction||1st – 10th August 2023|
|Hall Ticket availability||12th August 2023|
|Exam Dates||23rd August 2023|
|Release of preliminary answer key||26th August 2023|
|Last date to submit an objection||28th August 2023|
|Announcement of result||To be Announced|
|Counseling begins||To be Announced|
TS PGLCET Application Form 2023:
- The TS PGLCET 2023 application form has been available from 24th March 2023.
- The TS PGLCET 2023 application form can have filled till 15th July 2023 without Late Fee.
- The TS PGLCET 2023 application form are often filled until 10th August 2023 with the late fee.
- Candidates need to fill and submit an application before the due date if candidates file after the due date it’ll not be accepted.
- The application form of TS PGLCET 2023 are going to be available on the web mode official website of the exam.
- Candidates need to fill in their personal, educational, and contact details within the TS PGLCET 2023 form .
- Candidates need to pay TS PGLCET 2023 application form which may be paid through TS/AP Online/ mee Seva/ e. Seva, Debit/ credit card for Payment Gateway of Visa/ Master/ Maestro.
TS PGLCET 2023 Application Fee:
All candidates have to pay the registration fee to apply for TS PGLCET.
- The application fee for TS PGLCET is Rs. 350/-
- Candidates who are within the SC/ST category need to pay Rs/. 250/- for application.
- It are often paid through online mode like by using (Credit Card/Debit Card).
- And it also can be paid through TS/AP online centers/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centers in AP and Telangana.
TS PGLCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates need to check the TS PGLCET eligibility criteria provided.
- To apply for the exam candidates should pass the LLB/BL 3 years or 5-year degree as on the date once they are using for the TS LAWCET exam.
- Candidates who appeared for or are appearing for his or her LLB/BL Final year exam are eligible to apply.
- Candidates seeking admission into LLM (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad has a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing also can apply.
TS PGLCET 2023 eligibility criteria state that aspirants got to fulfill the below-mentioned requirements to secure admission in LLM courses offered in law colleges within the state of Telangana.
- Candidates meet TS PGLCET eligibility criteria if they possess LLB/BL 3 years or 5-year degree as on the date once they are applying for the TS LAWCET exam. aside from this, aspirants also are eligible to apply for the law entrance examination if they need appeared for or are appearing for his or her LLB/BL Final year exam.
- The official website of TS PGLCET 2023 informs, “Candidates seeking admission into LLM (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TS PGLCET-2023”.
Apart from the above, aspirants are informed that only appearing in TS PGLCET 2023 won’t guarantee admission. “The candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria and will satisfy rules governing admission as are applicable,” states the official website.
Another criteria that candidates got to fulfill to satisfy TS PGLCET eligibility criteria is that they ought to be an Indian National and will satisfy Local/Unreserved status requirement as mentioned within the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and also the amendments that are made in it from time to time.
TS PGLCET 2023 Exam Pattern:
- All candidates should check the TS PGLCET exam pattern.
- In the exam, paper candidates will need to attempt a total of 120 questions.
- Complete the paper in 90 minutes because no extra time are going to be provided to any candidate.
- In the law entrance test for LLM course admissions candidates need to tick a correct answer on an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) answer sheet with a Ball Point Pen.
- Candidates appearing for questions in TS PGLCET are informed that the test paper will appear only within the English .
- Medium: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Type: Objective
- Number of questions: 120
- Marking scheme: +1
- Part A will consist of 40 questions
- Part B will comprise 80 questions
|TS PGLCET 2023 Exam Pattern|
|Section||Subject||No. of Queries|
|Part -B||Public International Law||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR & Other Laws||16|
|Total No. of Queries||120|
Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking in TS PGLCET Exam.
|Section||Total No. of Queries||Marks for Each Correct Answer|
How to Prepare for Exam:
Get some useful preparation tips for scoring well in the entrance examination:
- Make a proper study time-table.
- Exam pattern plays a big role in exam preparation. Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates also can go through the past year’s question papers to understand about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Practice mock tests to understand your weak areas.
- Time Management is critical. Set your timetable in order that you’ll quickly decide your study hours.
- Divide some time well among school, tuition, coaching classes, exercise, entertainment, etc.
- Do not take the stress and keep yourself healthy.
TS PGLCET 2023 Syllabus:
Candidates must prepare for the exam from the syllabus provided this may help candidates to score good marks in the entrance exam.
TS PGLCET 2023 Syllabus for Part-A of the Exam contains Jurisprudence and Constitutional Law and TS PGLCET 2023 Syllabus for Part-B of the Exam contains Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, CRIMES and TORTS, and IPR & Other Laws.
TS PGLCET 2023 Admit Card:
TS PGLCET 2023 Admit Card has been available on 12th August 2023. Candidates are informed. No hall ticket are going to be posted to any category. Candidates who are appearing for the exam need to download TS PGLCET Hall Ticket from the official website, one week before the law entrance examination . Keep it safe until the completion of an exam.
TS PGLCET 2023 Result:
Candidates who have appeared within the exam can download the TS PGLCET Result on the official website of the review by entering their hall ticket number, password, etc.
After the announcement of results, a merit list are going to be prepared consistent with marks secured by aspirants within the exam.
TS PGLCET 2023 Counselling:
After the announced results the dates of counseling, as a part of the counseling process for the TS PGLCET Exam, the eligibility criteria and TS PGLCET rank of the candidate are going to be verified.
Candidates who fulfill all criteria and are qualified can get admission specified by TSCHE and BCI are offered admission in LLM courses offered at law colleges within the state of Telangana.