TS Polycet Syllabus 2023 – Get Math/Physics/Chemistry Syllabus Here
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test an applicant who has participated in Phase I counseling may also exercise options using their previous password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now offered and consequential vacancies which will arise within the method of allotment as per the schedule. Here candidates can get full information concerning TS Polycet 2023 Syllabus.
TS Polycet 2023 Syllabus – Released
|TS Polycet 2023 Syllabus has been released. Click here for syllabus.|
TS Polycet 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry for POLYCET is the same as that of the SSC Examination of March/April conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- A structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
ALSO READ: TS POLYCET EXAM PATTERN 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
Paper Pattern for TS POLYCET 2023:
The examination (POLYCET) is going to be of two hours duration consisting of just one paper as per the syllabus within the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination held in March/April as prescribed by the Board of secondary education, Telangana State. The Question paper consists of a hundred and twenty queries with a choice of 4 responses for each question with just one correct response among them.
|Section||Subject||Marks||No. of Queries||Duration|
|Section A||Mathematics||60 Marks||60 Questions||2 Hours Duration|
|Section B||Physics||30 Marks||30 Questions|
|Section C||Chemistry||30 Marks||30 Questions|
The candidates shouldn’t bring any other materials. This instruction sheet conjointly shouldn’t be brought into the examination Hall. An instruction sheet would be offered within the Examination hall for ready reference. A person shouldn’t bring logarithmic Tables, Calculators, Pagers, cell phones, or the other supporting electronic gadgets into the Examination Hall. Any applicant found in possession of any forbidden material is going to be sent out of the Examination Hall and may conjointly result in the cancellation of the performance of the applicant.
An applicant should remain seated in their assigned places until the completion of the Examination. In no case will they be allowed to leave the examination Hall till 12-00 noon, i.e., one hour after the commencement of the Examination. Before leaving, the candidates should return the response sheet/answer sheet and can take away the question paper booklet.
The applicant shall note that they’ll not be a second blank Optical Mark Reader (OMR) response sheet below any circumstances. Hence they’re suggested to be very careful while handling the OMR response sheet. A person shall read the instruction sheet rigorously before starting to answer the queries. A person shall be required to indicate their Hall ticket number on the Optical mark reader (OMR) response sheet. It shall be done as demonstrated by shading the appropriate circle. A person is requested to answer all queries. All queries carry equal marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.