TSRJC CET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The TSRJC (Telangana State Residential Junior College) CET (Common Entrance Test) will be conducted through the Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS,) to provide admission to applicants in Intermediate courses such as MPC/BI.P.C/MEC/CEC in Residential Junior Colleges in Telangana State.
There are 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges (15 for Boys and 20 for Girls) in Telangana to provide admission to the candidates in MPC/BI.P.C/MEC/CEC courses.
Applicants can fill out the application form online mode based on their eligibility criteria. Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the TSRJC CET Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
TSRJC CET 2023 Notification – Application Soon
TSRJC CET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
TSRJC CET 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the TSRJC CET 2023 for the applicants and they need to check it.
|Date of opening of online application||–|
|Date of closing of online application||30th April 2023|
|Last date of payment of a fee||30th April 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Card||Soon|
|Date of TSRJC CET 2023,||6th June 2023|
|Date of preliminary answer key||To be Announced|
|Last date for objections (if any)||To be Announced|
|Date of First Counselling||30th August 2023|
TSRJC CET 2023 Application Form
TSRJC CET 2023 Application Form will be Released soon. TSRJC Common Entrance Examination by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website.
Applicants can fill the application form by following the simple procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants should have to go on the official website of Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society (SERIES).
- Based on eligibility criteria, applicants can fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- After filling in all the details in the application form, applicants should have to upload their scanned documents in the given format.
- They should have to select the course as per their preference at the time of filling the application form.
- Applicants should have to make the payment of the application fee and submit it and also take the printout of it for future use.
The TSRJC CET Application Fee is Rs.200/- and the applicants can make the payment through online mode by using credit, debit card, or net banking and they have to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, and mobile number).
TSRJC CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form for the TSRJC CET Examination.
- Nationality: Applicants should be residents of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
- Qualification: Applicants should be qualified in examination in the first attempt in March 2019 only and they should be passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST, and minority candidates must secure a minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- Those applicants who are appearing for the 10th Class March 2019 examinations from 31 districts of Telangana state are eligible.
TSRJC CET 2023 Exam Pattern
Those applicants are going to apply in this examination; they must have to prefer the exam pattern for the better preparation of examination.
|Code No.||GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE TEST||DURATION||MAX. MARKS|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio. Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
TSRJC CET 2023 Admit Card
TSRJC CET 2023 Admit card will be released through online mode on the official website of Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society, the TSRJC CET Admit Card will be available and those applicants who have successfully submitted their application form, can download the admit card.
Applicants should have to click on the link and enter all the required details such as registration number and date of birth in the required field to download the admit card.
TSRJC CET 2023 Answer Key
The TSRJC CET answer key will be released soon by the official website and those applicants who have given the examination, they can check the answer key to calculate and estimate their marks before declaration of the result.
The answer key will be released on the official website and the applicants should have to click on the link.
TSRJC CET 2023 Result
The TSRJC CET 2023 Result will be Declaring soon on the official website and those applicants have given the examination, they can check their results through online mode by visiting on the official website.
By submitting the required details in the required field, applicants can check their results. Applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list as per their marks scored in the examination.
TSRJC CET 2023 Counseling
The counseling procedure will be held through the Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS) to offer admission to the candidates.
Those applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list as per their marks scored in the entrance examination; they will call out for the counseling procedure as per 1:10 ratio for the open category and 1:5 ratios for the reservation category.
Applicants should have to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification and the documents are
- Original pass Certificate of SSC or its equivalent Exam and Marks Memo / at least internet copy.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the Head of the Institution.
- Conduct Certificate and Study Certificate for Seven consecutive years of study from Class IV to X. For private candidates, Nativity Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned. (Residence Certificate is not valid for Private candidates)
- Permanent Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned for B.C., S.C., and S.T. Students.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from the Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- Three sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates. Six latest Passport size photographs.