TSTET Application Form: The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) is conducted through the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State with the aim of providing National Standards and benchmark of Teacher quality within the recruitment method in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). This examination is conducted each year for the candidates.
All those candidates have an interest and eligible; they will apply within the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) and from this article, candidates can understand the detailed information of the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET).
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR TSTET REGISTRATION 2021.
TSTET 2021 Application Form:
Candidates will fill the TSTET form through on-line mode by visiting the official website of the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State. Solely the eligible candidates can fill the application form of TSTET. Within the application form, all of the details ought to be filled correct and complete and that they conjointly got to upload the specified scanned documents. Before the last date of submission, candidates should get to fill and submit the application form.
TSTET Application Form 2021 Dates:
|TS TET EVENTS||DATES TENTATIVE|
|Online Application Starting Date||June 2021|
|Application form last date||June 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2021|
|Examination Date||July 2021|
|Result Announcement||August 2021|
How to Apply for TSTET 2021:
Candidates will fill the TSTET application form by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should get to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should get to go on the official website of the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility test i.e. tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Applicants should get to log in on the official web site.
- Now candidates got to search for “Notification of TSTET Exam”.
- The new tab is going to be open by clicking on the link.
- Candidates got to check the whole details of Telangana TET Notification.
- Applicants should get to fill the application form before reading all instructions rigorously.
- A new page is going to be on the screen.
- In the application form, candidates should get to fill in all of the correct and complete details.
- The candidates got to upload the recent photograph and signature on the application form.
- Applicants got to save and take the print out of the Notification for future use.
ALSO READ: TSTET ADMIT CARD 2021.
TSTET Application Fee 2021:
The TSTET application fee details have mentioned below for the candidates
Application fee amounts to Rs-200/- for general class candidates.
Relaxation is going to be given to the reserved candidates when the official notice is going to be released by the authority.
The mode of payment would be an online or offline mode.
For Any Assistance go through TSTET Contact Helpline Number