TSTET Application Form has been released on 26th Marh 2022. The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) is conducted through the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State with the aim of providing National Standards and benchmark of Teacher quality within the recruitment method in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). This examination is conducted each year for the candidates.
All those candidates have an interest and eligible; they will apply within the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) and from this article, candidates can understand the detailed information of the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET).
TSTET 2022 Application Form: Released
|TSTET Application Form has been released on 26th Marh 2022. Click Here To Apply Online.|
TSTET 2022 Application Form:
Candidates will fill the TSTET form through on-line mode by visiting the official website of the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State. Solely the eligible candidates can fill the application form of TSTET. Within the application form, all of the details ought to be filled correct and complete and that they conjointly got to upload the specified scanned documents. Before the last date of submission, candidates should get to fill and submit the application form.
TSTET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|TS TET EVENTS||DATES|
|Online Application Starting Date||26th March 2022|
|Application form last date||12th April 2022|
|Released of Admit Card||06.06.2022 onwards|
9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon (2½ hrs)
2.30 PM to 05.00 PM (2½ hrs)
How to Apply for TSTET 2022:
Candidates will fill the TSTET application form by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should get to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should get to go on the official website of the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility test i.e. tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Applicants should get to log in on the official web site.
- Now candidates got to search for “Notification of TSTET Exam”.
- The new tab is going to be open by clicking on the link.
- Candidates got to check the whole details of Telangana TET Notification.
- Applicants should get to fill the application form before reading all instructions rigorously.
- A new page is going to be on the screen.
- In the application form, candidates should get to fill in all of the correct and complete details.
- The candidates got to upload the recent photograph and signature on the application form.
- Applicants got to save and take the print out of the Notification for future use.
ALSO READ: TSTET ADMIT CARD 2022.
TSTET Application Fee 2022:
The exam fee prescribed for appearing for a Single Paper (i.e. only Paper I or only Paper II), or, for Both Papers (i.e. Paper I and Paper II) is Rs.300/– (Rupees Three hundred only). Candidates can pay the exam fee through Online payment option provided in the TS-TET website https://tstet.cgg.gov.in between 26.03 . 2022 to 11.04.2022.
For Any Assistance go through TSTET Contact Helpline Number