UP GNM 2022 Counseling has been Started on 1st August 2022. NRHM is additionally called as National Rural Health Mission. National Rural Health Mission is the organizing authority that organizes and manages an admission procedure which is additionally referred to as Uttar Pradesh GNM admission 2022.
The admission procedure is organized to provide the chance to the candidates to urge admission in GNM (General Nursing and Midwife) courses offered in several universities located in Uttar Pradesh .Candidates got to fill out and submit the application Form available on the official website of the university to appear for the admission procedure.
Candidates got to appear for an entrance examination which can be conducted by the official authorities to urge admission in three or four years of diploma generally nursing and midwifery courses in several GNM universities and colleges located within the state of Uttar Pradesh .Candidates will get admission by the official authorities if they meet the eligibility criteria set by the university and score well within the entrance exam.
UP GNM 2022 Notification – Admit Card Released
| UP GNM 2022 Counseling has been Started on 1st August 2022. Click Here to Counseling Registration.
UP GNM 2022 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||UP GNM 2022|
|Full-Form||Uttar Pradesh General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||28th July 2022|
||Tel: 9118693142, 05688-276595|
|E-Mail: [email protected]|
UP GNM 2022 Exam Dates:
We have mentioned below all the important information about the important events and Dates for the reference of the candidates:
|Application form||7th July 2022|
|Submission of application form||16th July 2022|
|Admit Card||23rd July 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||28th July 2022|
|1st Round Online Counseling Registration||1st to 4th August 2022|
|Physical Counseling for 1st Round||To be announced|
|2nd Round Online Counseling Registration||To be announced|
|Physical Counseling for 2nd Round||To be announced|
|Mop Up Round (If Vacant Seats)||To be announced|
|Physical Counseling||To be announced|
UP GNM 2022 Application Form:
We have mentioned below all the important information about the application process for the reference of the candidates:
- UP GNM 2022 application form will be Released Soon.
- The Application Form are going to be available in online mode.
- Candidates will get the application Form on the official website of the university.
- Candidates got to register themselves on the web site by entering specific details.
- After successful registration candidates got to start filling the form by logging into the web site .
- At the time of filing the application Form, candidates got to enter necessary basic details as required (personal, educational, course, contact, parents, and some more additional details).
- Once all the details are mentioned properly within the application form candidates, got to upload some required documents within the application form (scanned images of photograph and signature).
- After that candidates got to pay the application fee once the form is filled.
- Candidates also got to take a printout of the duly filled application form and submit the same.
- After that candidates got to submit the duly filled application form before the due date to avoid rejection.
UP GNM 2022 Application Fee:
The significant details associated with the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process consequently candidates are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee are going to be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the candidates.
- It is informed that the candidates visit the official website of the university to urge information about the application fee.
- Candidates got to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which can be produced by the system.
UP GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
We have mentioned below all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the candidates:
- Candidates must be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission and below the age of 35 years.
- Candidates must have completed the HSC exam from a known university or board to get admission.
- Candidates must be a registered nurse or registered midwife from a recognized state nursing registration council.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must score more than 45% marks within the qualifying exams if they belong to the reserved category.
- And general category candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks within the qualifying exam.
UP GNM 2022 Exam Pattern:
We have mentioned below all the important information about the paper pattern for the preparation of the entrance exam for the reference of the candidates:
- The entrance exam will have objective type multiple choice questions in the entrance exam.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
NOTE: For more details, please refer to the official website of the university.
UP GNM 2022 Exam Syllabus:
We have mentioned below all the important information about the syllabus for the preparation of the entrance exam for the reference of the candidates:
- Exam Mode: In Offline Mode the exam are going to be held.
- Language: The entrance exam are going to be conducted in Hindi & English Language.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours are going to be given to the candidates to solve the paper.
- Questions Type: MCQ type questions are going to be asked.
- No. of Questions: 100 Questions are going to be given in an exam.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer are going to get one mark.
UP GNM 2022 Syllabus:
UP GNM Nursing 2022 Exam will be based on the 10+2 Level Exam. The exam will Conduct for Science, Arts, Commerce Students.
UP GNM Nursing 2022 Exam Syllabus will be based on the below subjects:
- For Science Students- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics.
- For Arts & Commerce Students- General Hindi, General English, General Studies.
UP GNM 2022 Exam Admit Card:
Admit card are going to be available in online mode. For the reference of the candidates, it’ll be released on the official website of the university. it’s an important document to carry at the time of entrance. candidates got to download the admit card.
Candidates are instructed to take some printouts of the same. Admit Card must be kept safely till the time of admission procedure.
UP GNM 2022 Exam Result:
Results are going to be available in online mode. candidates got to visit the official website of the university using the login credentials. The result must be downloaded from the web site .
Some printouts of the result must be taken. The result must be kept safely. based on the results, a merit list are going to be prepared. based on the merit list, candidates will get admission.
UP GNM 2022 Counselling:
Official authorities will prepare a merit list of the candidates. The merit list are going to be based on the information provided by the candidates within the application form associated with the marks scored within the past qualifying academic exams. that’s why we request that the candidates fill the application Form with the correct details as required .
The merit list are going to be uploaded on the official website of the university for the reference of the candidates. candidates got to visit the official website of the university and check the merit list.
Candidates who has been selected for the merit list are advised to go for the interview round conducted by the authority. within the interview, round candidates got to submit all necessary original and attested copies of required documents for verification.