UPESEAT 2020 Selection List (4th round) has been released. The Result for 3rd Round Admission has been declared on 8th August 2020. The Exam has been Cancel due to COVID-19 pandemic, Now B.Tech Admission will be Done through 10+2/JEE Main/SAT Scores. Application Form Last Date has been extended till 11th August 2020. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) can administer the Engineering ability test for admission. With the examination, candidates can get admission in numerous specializations- B.Tech and B.tech + proffer by the university. The university conjointly offers admission in engineering courses by JEE Main scores & board merit.
It has become obligatory for this institute to carry this aptitude test to check the aptitude of the actual course. UPESEAT 2020 is organized by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. It’ll be organized for admission to B.Tech programs in numerous thirty-seven disciplines. In this page we have provided details of the application form, eligibility criteria, test pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc. Aspirants who are applying for the entrance examination are recommended to examine the eligibility criteria before continuing with registration.
UPESEAT 2020 Notifications – Selection List Out (4th Round)
UPESEAT 2020 Selection List has been released for Round 2nd. Check here for result details.
UPESEAT 2021 Notification will be released in September 2020. Click Here to Check 2021 Exam Details.
UPESEAT 2020 Overview:
|Name of Exam||UPESEAT Exam 2020|
|UPESEAT Full Form||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Management, Law & Other Courses.|
|Organizing Body||UPES Board.|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Date of Exam||16th – 20th August 2020 (Cancel)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
UPESEAT 2020 Exam Dates: Announced
|Activities Timelines||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4|
|Last date to apply||20 July 2020||31 July 2020||20 Aug 2020||10th September 2020|
|Last date to submit class 10th & 12th marks||23 July 2020||3 Aug 2020||23 Aug 2020||13th September 2020|
|Selection list to be declared||25 July 2020||5 Aug 2020||25 Aug 2020||15th September 2020|
|Last date to submit fee||28 July 2020||8 Aug 2020||28 Aug 2020||19th September 2020|
UPESEAT Application Form 2020:
The application form is obtainable for transfer at the web site by an online medium. the scholars would require access as shortly as the registration starts.
- The aspirants will receive the appliance form from the second week of October 2019 until the third week of April 2020.
- Aspirants should guarantee to enter personal and educational details together with the scanned image of the photograph within the application form obliging with directions.
- An application variety is generated when acceptance of application form that should be given by an aspirant for more registration.
- The offline application form may be accessed with the prospectus by causing a demand draft. It may be collected creating the payment at admission counters at Chandigarh/Delhi/Dehradun/ Kolkata/Mumbai.
- After the payment of the application fee, the candidate is needed to enter the educational details within the application form.
- The university won’t offer any application form correction facility.
- The application can solely be treated valid if payment is done with success.
UPESEAT Application Fees:
The application fee is Rs. 1850/- for DD/Online mode and Rs. 1750/- in cash.
The DD ought to be drawn in favor of UPES Fee Account”, owed at New Delhi/Dehradun.
The online payment may be done through Credit card/Debit card /Net Banking.
UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants are needed to satisfy eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance examination. those that meet the eligibility criteria will fill the appliance form by furnishing personal and educational details.
The eligibility criteria depend upon 3 factors:
- Based on the UPESEAT 2020 Entrance Examination: The aspirants ought to complete SSC and HSC with a minimum of sixty percent marks.
The aspirants ought to be getting a minimum of sixty percent marks in total with Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic at, Senior Secondary Examination (12th).
- Based on JEE Main Merit: The aspirants ought to clear their Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations (10th & 12th) with a minimum of sixty percent marks. Additionally, to it, they need to have performed within the JEE Main examination.
- Based on Board Merit: Aspirants ought to clear Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations with minimum eightieth marks.
For Non-Examination Pathway
For the merit of the council
Qualification exam: candidates should pass the tenth and tenth + two with a minimum of eightieth.
Subjects: The candidate should acquire a minimum of eightieth of the grades in BPC (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in ten + two.
For the main merit of JEE
Qualification exam: higher and upper secondary level with sixty percent marks.
Subjects: Minimum sixty percent in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) within the twelfth category.
For the State Council of Uttarakhand
Qualification exam: candidates should with success complete 12th Std and high school from a recognized board.
Subjects: Eightieth minimum mixture in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) within the twelfth category on the State Board of the Uttarakhand.
The candidate should be classified at a hundred and fifty within the State Council of Uttarakhand.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2020:
- The total range of queries asked within the examination is two hundred.
- Physics contains fifty queries, Chemistry of fifty queries, arithmetic of fifty queries, English language Comprehension of thirty queries and, Current Affairs Awareness of twenty queries.
- The queries are of MCQ sort.
- The medium of examination is English, and also the length of the examination is of 3.0 hours.
- There will be an allotment of one mark for every correct answer.
- There will not be any negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- Mode: The mode of the examination are on-line (Computer-based) mode.
- Duration: The length of the examination is of three hours.
- Type of Questions: There’ll be solely MCQ’s queries asked within the examination.
- Total No. of Questions: There’ll be a total of two hundred queries.
- Medium: The question paper is within the English language.
- Marking: Every correct answer can include one mark be no negative marking.
- Sections: There’ll be five sections mentioned below with no. of queries in every section:
|Topics||No. of Queries|
UPESEAT Syllabus 2020:
To totally perceive the pattern of exams, it’ll require making ready as per syllabus. The syllabus for this examination is going to be structured on XI and XII of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic.
The candidate will cover topics from category tenth from PCM subjects. The university won’t give any specific course of study for the entrance test.
By active numerous kinds of documents, a series of tests and books, you’ll be able to increase the speed of resolution of the various queries.
Since this can be A level twelve examination, having decent basic information can lead to respectable test scores.
Examine the various forms of books to review one question.
Opt for associate intelligent study, arrange your methods and follow the recommendation of specialists, seniors, etc.
Never stress and become healthy.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2020:
The aspirants will be able to download the information admit card from the web site once finishing the registration method.
The admit card contains all essential details relating to admit card like test time and venue, aspirants name and there roll no. It is necessary that the aspirant should transfer and take a print out of the Admit Card and produce it to the test center on the regular date of the test.
They need to bring on the documents as well as Aadhar card, id proof, etc. otherwise, they’ll not be allowable to enter the test center
Forgetting admits card; the candidates are going to be advised concerning the examination center through Admit Card. To transfer the Admit Card, candidates got to enter details like Application range and password.
There should not be any error within the written details on the admit card.
UPESEAT Result 2020:
Aspirants might read their results of UPESEAT 2019 at www.upes.ac.in as shortly as the University announces it.
The impact may be earned within the presence of date of birth and roll no beneath the link on the web site.
Through a result, the scholars can come upon their marks and ranks got in the examination.
Along with the result, the UPES can unharness the rank list consisting of the list of scholars singled out for admission method
The student’s merit list can decide the eligibility for admission into the well-liked course.
UPESEAT 2020 Counselling:
Aspirants are singled out for the counsel rounds based on their result that is ready to be command via on-line on totally different dates.
UPESEAT 2020 content is centralized counseling. The candidate is needed to bring all the specified documents for the verification purpose & seat allotment method. Counseling is conducted singly for JEE Main, Board advantage and UPESEAT aspirants.
The counseling are held on numerous rounds. Candidates should initial register on the university web site for taking part in the counseling.
The counseling is done in the third week of June 2020 and the second week of June 2020 for Non-Exam JEE Main merit & Non-Exam Board merit for the B.Tech course.
UPESEAT entrance examination counsel is regular to be worn out in the fourth week of June 2020.
Documents needed at the time of counseling:
10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
UPESEAT Admit Card 2020
UPESEAT counsel call letter
JEE Main Score Card 2020
Demand Draft of prescribed fees drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account” collectible at Dehradun
Four Passport Size Photo.
UPESEAT 2020 Quick Links:
|Important Date||Click Here|
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Counseling/Admission Procedure||Click Here|