UPESEAT 2022 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 25th August 2022 for B.Tech Course. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) can administer the Engineering ability test for admission. With the examination, candidates can get admission in numerous specializations- B.Tech and B.tech + proffer by the university. The university conjointly offers admission in engineering courses by JEE Main scores & board merit.
It has become obligatory for this institute to carry this aptitude test to check the aptitude of the actual course. UPESEAT 2022 is organized by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. It’ll be organized for admission to B.Tech programs in numerous thirty-seven disciplines.
In this page we have provided details of the application form, eligibility criteria, test pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc. Aspirants who are applying for the entrance examination are recommended to examine the eligibility criteria before continuing with registration.
UPESEAT 2022 Notifications – Application Started
| UPESEAT 2022 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 25th August 2022 for B.Tech Course. Click here for application details.
UPESEAT 2022 Exam Dates has been announced for Various Courses. Check below for exam dates details.
UPESEAT 2022 Overview:
|Name of Exam||UPESEAT Exam 2022|
|UPESEAT Full Form||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Management, Law & Other Courses.|
|Organizing Body||UPES Board.|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Date of Exam||12th April 2022|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
UPESEAT 2022 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
UPESEAT 2022 Exam Dates:
|Starting of application process||Started|
|End of application process||29th March 2022|
|Exam date||1st and 2nd April 2022|
|Result declaration by||April 2022|
|Commencement of Registration||Started|
|Last date of submission||10th April 2022|
|Exam Dates||12th April 2022|
|Result/Merit List||April 2022|
What is UPESEAT?
UPESEAT is the abbreviated form of the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) helds the examination every year online for the admission of eligible candidates to its various BTech programs.
It is a self-financed, UGC and AICTE approved University. Admission in UPES is done through UPESEAT, JEE Main scorecard, and Board merit list. 80% of seats of the University are filled through UPESEAT and the rest 20% are filled on the basis of the JEE Main scorecard and Class 12th result.
UPESEAT Application Form 2022:
The application form is obtainable for transfer at the web site by an online medium. the scholars would require access as shortly as the registration starts.
- The registration process for the UPESEAT 2022 has been commenced from 30th November 2021.
- Aspirants should guarantee to enter personal and educational details together with the scanned image of the photograph within the application form obliging with directions.
- An application variety is generated when acceptance of application form that should be given by an aspirant for more registration.
- The offline application form may be accessed with the prospectus by causing a demand draft. It may be collected creating the payment at admission counters at Chandigarh/Delhi/Dehradun/ Kolkata/Mumbai.
- After the payment of the application fee, the candidate is needed to enter the educational details within the application form.
- The university won’t offer any application form correction facility.
- The application can solely be treated valid if payment is done with success.
UPESEAT Application Fees:
The Application fee for the UPESEAT 2022 is as follows:
|For Foreign nationals||US$ 75|
|All category candidates||Rs. 1350|
The DD ought to be drawn in favor of UPES Fee Account”, owed at New Delhi/Dehradun.
The online payment may be done through Credit card/Debit card /Net Banking.
UPESEAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants are needed to satisfy eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance examination. those that meet the eligibility criteria will fill the appliance form by furnishing personal and educational details.
The eligibility criteria depend upon 3 factors:
- Based on the UPESEAT 2022 Entrance Examination: The aspirants ought to complete SSC and HSC with a minimum of sixty percent marks.
The aspirants ought to be getting a minimum of sixty percent marks in total with Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic at, Senior Secondary Examination (12th).
- Based on JEE Main Merit: The aspirants ought to clear their Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations (10th & 12th) with a minimum of sixty percent marks. Additionally, to it, they need to have performed within the JEE Main examination.
- Based on Board Merit: Aspirants ought to clear Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations with minimum eightieth marks.
For Non-Examination Pathway
For the merit of the council
Qualification exam: candidates should pass the tenth and tenth + two with a minimum of eightieth.
Subjects: The candidate should acquire a minimum of eightieth of the grades in BPC (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in ten + two.
For the main merit of JEE
Qualification exam: higher and upper secondary level with sixty percent marks.
Subjects: Minimum sixty percent in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) within the twelfth category.
For the State Council of Uttarakhand
Qualification exam: candidates should with success complete 12th Std and high school from a recognized board.
Subjects: Eightieth minimum mixture in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) within the twelfth category on the State Board of the Uttarakhand.
The candidate should be classified at a hundred and fifty within the State Council of Uttarakhand.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2022:
- The total range of queries asked within the examination is two hundred.
- Physics contains fifty queries, Chemistry of fifty queries, arithmetic of fifty queries, English language Comprehension of thirty queries and, Current Affairs Awareness of twenty queries.
- The queries are of MCQ sort.
- The medium of examination is English, and also the length of the examination is of 3.0 hours.
- Mode: The mode of the examination are on-line (Computer-based) mode.
- Duration: The length of the examination is of three hours.
- Type of Questions: There’ll be solely MCQ’s queries asked within the examination.
- Total No. of Questions: There’ll be a total of two hundred queries.
- Medium: The question paper is within the English language.
- Marking: For every correct response, 1 mark will be given and there won’t be any negative marking for unattempted or wrong answer.
- Sections: There’ll be five sections mentioned below with no. of queries in every section:
|Topics||No. of Queries|
UPESEAT Syllabus 2022:
To totally perceive the pattern of exams, it’ll require making ready as per syllabus. The syllabus for this examination is going to be structured on XI and XII of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic.
The candidate will cover topics from category tenth from PCM subjects. The university won’t give any specific course of study for the entrance test.
By active numerous kinds of documents, a series of tests and books, you’ll be able to increase the speed of resolution of the various queries.
Since this can be A level twelve examination, having decent basic information can lead to respectable test scores.
Examine the various forms of books to review one question.
Opt for associate intelligent study, arrange your methods and follow the recommendation of specialists, seniors, etc.
Never stress and become healthy.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2022:
The aspirants will be able to download the information admit card from the web site once finishing the registration method.
The admit card contains all essential details relating to admit card like test time and venue, aspirants name and there roll no. It is necessary that the aspirant should transfer and take a print out of the Admit Card and produce it to the test center on the regular date of the test.
They need to bring on the documents as well as Aadhar card, id proof, etc. otherwise, they’ll not be allowable to enter the test center
Forgetting admits card; the candidates are going to be advised concerning the examination center through Admit Card. To download the Admit Card, candidates got to enter details like Application number and password.
There should not be any error within the written details on the admit card.
Details printed on UPESEAT Exam Admit Card
The details on admit card will be regarding the candidate as well as the exam. If there has been any error in the hall ticket then candidates should contact helpline services. The following details will be given on UPES admit card 2022:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photo
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Exam slot
- Reporting time
- Exam centre
- Other details related to the exam.
UPESEAT Result 2022:
Aspirants might read their results of UPESEAT 2019 at www.upes.ac.in as shortly as the University announces it.
The impact may be earned within the presence of date of birth and roll no beneath the link on the web site.
Through a result, the scholars can come upon their marks and ranks got in the examination.
Along with the result, the UPES can unharness the rank list consisting of the list of scholars singled out for admission method
The student’s merit list can decide the eligibility for admission into the well-liked course.
Details printed on UPESEAT BTech Result 2022
The details printed on the UPESEAT result are:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Caste category
- Marks obtained
- Caste category rank (if applicable)
UPESEAT 2022 Counselling:
Aspirants are singled out for the counsel rounds based on their result that is ready to be command via on-line on totally different dates.
UPESEAT 2022 content is centralized counseling. The candidate is needed to bring all the specified documents for the verification purpose & seat allotment method. Counseling is conducted singly for JEE Main, Board advantage and UPESEAT aspirants.
The counseling are held on numerous rounds. Candidates should initial register on the university web site for taking part in the counseling.
The counseling is done in the third week of June 2022 and the second week of June 2022 for Non-Exam JEE Main merit & Non-Exam Board merit for the B.Tech course.
UPESEAT entrance examination counsel is regular to be worn out in the fourth week of June 2022.
Documents needed at the time of counseling:
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- UPESEAT Admit Card 2022
- UPESEAT counsel call letter
- JEE Main Score Card 2022
- Domicile certificate
- Demand Draft of prescribed fees drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account” collectible at Dehradun
- Four Passport Size Photo