UPES 2023 Application Form has been released on 22nd November 2023. UPESEAT 2023 stands for the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test and this aptitude test is organized to provide the candidates for the PG, UG courses offered by the university. The UPESEAT is additionally thought-about as a university level entrance exam.
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (Dehradun) organizes the aptitude test for all the candidates interested to induce the admissions for the courses offered by the university and this university was found within the year 2003 in Uttarakhand.
Here we are providing the details of the UPESEAT 2023 exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, answer key, Result, and Admission process details.
UPESEAT 2023 Notifications – Registration Started
UPESEAT 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
UPESEAT 2023 application form has been released on 22nd November 2023. Click Here for Application details.
UPESEAT 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||UPESEAT 2023|
|Full-Form||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Conducting Body||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
UPESEAT 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
UPESEAT 2023 Exam Dates
The information related to the important events & tentative schedule are mentioned in the below table for the candidates to refer:
|Starting of the application process||22nd November 2022|
|End of the application process||21st November 2023|
|Availability of admit card||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||17th – 18th July 2023|
|Declaration of result||To be Announced|
|Publication of merit list||To be Announced|
|Starting the Counselling process||To be Announced|
What is UPESEAT?
UPESEAT is the abbreviated form of the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) conducts the examination every year online for the admission of eligible candidates to its various B. Tech programs. It is a self-financed, UGC and AICTE approved University. Admission in UPES is done through UPESEAT, JEE Main scorecard, and Board merit list. 80% of seats of the University are filled through UPESEAT and the rest 20% are filled on the basis of the JEE Main scorecard and Class 12th result.
UPESEAT 2023 Application Form:
The application form is going to be obtainable for the candidates in each of the modes on-line and offline in addition.
Online Application Process:
The 1st step is to register through the official web site.
The second step is to fill the application form with all the necessary details.
The third step is to transfer all the necessary documents is that the given application format.
The fourth step is to pay the application fee through online mode.
The fifth and also the last step is to finally submit the application form online itself.
Offline Application Process:
The application forms are going to be obtainable for the candidates from the university admission counters mentioned below by sending the applying fee within the variety of DD. (Delhi, Dehradun, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai)
The below details can facilitate the candidates to know the main points regarding the applying fee:
|For Foreign nationals||US$ 75|
|All category candidates||Rs. 1350|
Online payment is often done through internet banking or by using Debit, Mastercard.
The DD ought to be created in favor of the UPES Fee Account” collectible at New Delhi.
UPESEAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the detailed eligibility norms for UPESEAT 2023 Examination:
- Nationality: Both Indian as well as foreign national applicants can apply for the UPESEAT 2023.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born on or after 1/10/2000.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in 10th & 12th and 50% marks aggregate in the PCM Subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination of 12th in 2023 can also apply for the examination.
- JEE Main: Candidates must have scored more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
- SAT: Candidates must obtained SAT Cut off – 50 percentile and above.
- Board: Candidates must have scored at least 80% marks in both 10th & 12th level.
UPESEAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through online and centre based mode.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 125 questions (online) and 200 Questions (Centre Based) in the paper.
- Type of Questions: The test is going to be having solely MCQ kind inquiries to be answered.
- Medium: The entrance examination is going to be conducted solely within the English
- Total 3 hours (Centre Based) and 2 hours (online) will be allotted to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates can get one mark for every correct answer. As per the university, there’ll be no negative marking done in this exam.
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for both Online and Centre based exam:
Exam Pattern of Test- Online
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English language Comprehension||20|
Exam Pattern of Test- Centre Based
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
UPESEAT 2023 Exam Syllabus::
The info is going to be based on the SSC & HSC PCM subjects from the CBSE board. additional details are going to be obtainable on the web site and conjointly within the booklet.
UPESEAT 2023 Exam Admit Card:
The admit card is going to be obtainable for the candidates who had completed their registration, submission & fee payment with success.
The candidates need to carry the admit card to the test center with further photograph id for verification.
The candidates who come to the center while not the admit card won’t be permissible to write the test.
Steps to download UPESEAT Admit Card 2023?
The UPESEAT 2023 admit card will be released only for the candidates who opted for the centre-based exam. Applicants can check the step-by-step procedure to download the admit card below:
- Test date booking process will start from onwards on www.upes.ac.in
- Admit cards will be provided to students immediately after successful completion of the test booking process.
- Students applying through offline mode through OMR form, also follow the process of test date booking and to get Admit Card from onwards on www.upes.ac.in
Details printed on UPESEAT Exam Admit Card
The details on admit card will be regarding the candidate as well as the exam. If there has been any error in the hall ticket then candidates should contact helpline services. The following details will be given on UPES admit card 2023:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photo
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Exam slot
- Reporting time
- Exam centre
- Other details related to the exam.
UPESEAT 2023 Exam Results:
The results are going to be released on the official web site.
The candidates need to transfer the result from the official web site.
The resulting document ought to be downloaded and so printed as it should be given at the time of admission.
Steps to check UPESEAT Result 2023?
The result was available at UPES university website i.e. https://www.upes.ac.in/. The complete procedure to check results can be seen below:
- Visit the official website or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- The login page will open in a new tab
- Enter application number and password in the given space
- Submit the details to be filled
- UPESEAT 2023 result will appear on the screen
- Check the details printed on it
- Take the copy of it and keep it safe for further use
Details printed on UPESEAT BTech Result 2023
The details printed on the UPESEAT result are:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Caste category
- Marks obtained
- Caste category rank (if applicable)
UPESEAT 2023 Counseling:
The counseling is going to be scheduled based on the scores achieved by the candidates within the entrance.
The list of the chosen candidates is going to be obtainable within the merit list which will be printed by the officers.
The counseling dates and also the schedule is going to be advised to the candidates through the official web site.
UPESEAT PG/ UG Courses:
- Oil & Gas (BBA/ MBA).
- Power (MBA).
- Transportation (BBA/ MBA).
- International Business. (BBA/ MBA).
- Logistics (MBA).
- Infrastructure (MBA).
- Business (BBA/ MBA).
- Public Policy (BA).
- Oil & Gas (B.Tech./ M. Tech).
- Petroleum (B. Tech/ M. Tech).
- Electrical & Energy.
- Electronics, Instrumentation Information Technology.
- Design & Fine Arts.
- Nuclear Science.
- Fire & Safety.