UPSEE B.Tech LE 2023 Application Form will be Released through CUET UG exam. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh conducts the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE).
It is held to offer admission to the applicants in second-year courses for B. Tech (For Engineering Diploma holders and B.Sc. Graduates) or B.Pharm (Only for Pharmacy Diploma holders) or MCA [For BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders].
Admission will be offered to the candidates in their willing programs on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the UPSEE B.Tech LE 2023 Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
UPSEE B.Tech LE 2023 Notification – Application Soon
UPSEE BFA 2023 Application Form will be Released through CUET UG exam. Click here for application details.
UPSEE B.Tech LE 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||UPSEE B.Tech LE|
|Full-Form||U.P State Entrance Examination|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor of Technology Lateral Entry|
|Exam Level||UG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Organizing Body||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Helpline Number||1800-180-0161 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
UPSEE B.Tech LE Important Dates 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the UPSEE B.Tech LE Important Dates for the applicants, who are going to fill the application form.
|Re-open of UPSEE Application Form||27th May 2023|
|Last Date of Filling Application Form||31st May 2023|
|Admit cards availability||12th July 2023|
|Exam Date,||15th July to 20th August 2023|
UPSEE B.Tech LE Application Form 2023
UPSEE B.Tech LE 2023 Application Form will be started on the official website and those applicants willing to get admission in 2nd year courses for B. Tech. (For Engineering Diploma holders and B.Sc. Graduates) or B.Pharm (Only for Pharmacy Diploma holders) or MCA [For BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) Degree holders] from the affiliated colleges of this university, they can apply in B.Tech LE examination by filling the application form through online mode by visiting on the official website.
- Primarily, applicants have to go on the webpage of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University.
- Applicants have to fill the application form by entering the required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Domicile, Communication details such as an address, mobile phone number, email, etc. for registering themselves.
- After filling in all these details, applicants have to submit and not the received application number.
- They should have to upload their scanned photograph and signature in the required field as per the prescribed format in the application form.
- The applicants have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets and then they can submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, applicants have to take the print out of the application form for future use.
|For Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category||INR 1300|
|For Female/SC/ST/PwD Category||INR 650|
UPSEE B.Tech LE Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to apply in UPSEE 2023 Examination they must have to check their eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Qualification: Applicants should be qualified in three years Engineering Diploma from an Institution located in U.P.
- Percentage: Minimum 45% marks (40% For SC/ST) OR whose parents (Father or Mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh and they have passed three years Engineering Diploma with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering, they will be eligible for admission in the second year in any branch of Engineering/ Technology.
UPSEE B.Tech LE Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the complete structure of the question paper by preferring the exam pattern mentioned below.
|Mode of examination||Online and offline (both depending upon exam)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||Negative Marking|
|Section in Paper||Paper 5|
UPSEE B.Tech LE Syllabus
Below we have provided all the information regarding the syllabus by the candidates for better preparation for the examination. The topics will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
UPSEE B.Tech LE 2023 Admit Card
UPSEE B.Tech LE 2023 Admit Card will be released on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card of UPSEE 2023 after its availability on the official website and it is a mandatory document for the candidates to enter the examination hall with required documents such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, etc.
The admit card will have the details such as the name of the candidates, examination venue, examination name, exam timing, candidate’s father’s name, etc.
UPSEE B.Tech LE 2023 Result
The UPSEE 2023 Result will be declared soon on the official website of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. Those applicants who have appeared in this examination can check their results through online mode.
On the basis of marks obtained in examination and cut-off marks, applicants will be selected on the merit list for the last procedure of admission.
Previous Year Cut Off Marks
Applicants will be selected for counseling as per cut-off marks if they will have these qualified marks.
The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE 2023 for the merit of successful candidates is 25% (20% for SC/ ST) as per UP State Government Order.
UPSEE B.Tech LE 2023 Counseling
UPSEE B.Tech LE 2023 Counseling 2023 Registration will be started in November 2023. Candidates selected in the merit list will have to attend the counseling session held through the conducting authority.
The applicants must have to present there on the provided schedule with a required document for verification. The admission of the candidates will be confirmed as per their performance in this session.
Seats will be reserved for the candidates as per the categories
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste from U.P.||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe from U.P.||02%|
|Other Backward Classes from U.P.||27%|
Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category available in each category)
|Sub-Category||Code||Maximum Percentage of Total Seats|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P||UPFF||02%|
|Sons / Daughters of defense personnel of U.P. either retired (superannuated) or killed/disabled in action or defense personnel posted in U.P./defense personnel domicile of U.P. & posted outside U.P.||UPAF||05%|
|Divyang Jan 8 from U.P||UPHC||03%|
|Female from U.P.||UPGL||20%|