UPSEE Contact Number: UPSEE/UPCET exam is a gateway for candidates willing to get admission to numerous professional courses offered at undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) level at all the UPSEE colleges.
Through UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination), candidates can secure admission in concerning 841 institutions/colleges affiliated to AKTU together with other universities within the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Govt. of UP has entrusted the task of conducting the Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test (UPCET)– 2021 to National Testing Agency (NTA). UPCET-2021 covers admission to various courses offered by AKTU, MMMUT and HBTU as well as other specified Universities in Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22.
UPSEE/UPCET Official Website: @upcet.admissions.nic.in/
Students can visit the UPSEE official website for all the details regarding UPSEE exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by UPSEE Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of UPSEE Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the UPSEE Help Desk.
- UPSEE Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the UPSEE helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About UPSEE/UPCET Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about UPSEE than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about UPSEE/UPCET 2022. CLICK HERE
UPSEE Help Desk Details:
UPSEE Office Address: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Sec 11, Jankipuram Vistar Yojna, Lucknow – 226 031 (UP)
UPSEE Helpline Phone Number: 0522-2336800 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
UPSEE Help Desk Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-0161
UPSEE Fax No:
UPSEE Official Website: upsee.nic.in
UPSEE Helpline Email Id: upcet.helpdesk[at]aktu[dot]ac[dot]in
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.