UPTET 2022 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has organized the Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET) and this examination is conducted each year for the candidates to provide the posts of primary (Class I to Class V) also as a secondary school (Class VI to class VII) teachers within the Uttar Pradesh. Candidates will get this opportunity on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria.
Applicants should be got to clear the Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test to be selected as a teacher within the colleges of Uttar Pradesh. From this content, candidates can get detailed info on Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET) during which includes a UPTET application form, application dates, and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
UPTET 2022 Application Form – To be Released
|UPTET 2022 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.|
UPTET 2022 Application Form:
The Application form of UPTET has been available on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board on the Provided Schedule. Candidates should get to fill all of the desired details within the form and that they conjointly ought to make the payment of application fee. The application fee for the general and OBC class candidates is Rs. 600/- Whereas candidates belonging to ST/SC class got to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee.
UPTET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Online Applications Starts||7th October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25th October 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||26th October 2022|
|Last Date for taking Print out of Complete Application||27th October 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||28th November 2022|
How to Apply for UPTET 2022:
The aspiring and eligible candidates can fill the application form of UPTET by following the procedure mentioned below and that they got to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should get to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB).
- Candidates should get to enter their registration details then submit it. The login details can give to the candidates.
- Applicants got to create the payment of application fee through online or offline mode by using the Net Banking / Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Internet Banking facility of different banks. For Offline payment, take a print out of the Allan of SBI bank.
- The candidates should get to enter needed details like personal and academic details within the required field.
- Candidates should get to submit the application form after verifying the details.
- After verifying the details, candidates got to submit it and also take the print out of the form for future use.
ALSO READ: UPTET ADMIT CARD 2022.
UP TET Application Fee 2022:
|Category||For One Paper||For Both Paper|