UTET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. UTET is known as the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test is managed by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education to select the candidates for the post of teachers at the primary and upper primary levels.
The candidate who desires to participate in the UTET Exam 2023, ought to check the eligibility to seem within the test. The candidates will able to apply the required quantity of fee with a duly filled application form within the deadline.
To urge all the relevant info concerning the ÚTET 2023 like eligibility criteria, application method, selection method, admit card, etc, the candidates can check with the information or the official web site Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Government of Uttarakhand conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test.
UTET 2023 Notification – Application Soon
| UTET 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check information broucher. The link will be provided here.
UTET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click Here to Check Application Details.
UTET Highlights 2023:
|Name of Exam||UTET 2023|
|UTET Full Form||Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
UTET 2023 Quick Links:
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Contact Number||Click Here|
UTET Important Dates 2023 :
The candidates who are planning to appear for the recruitment method ought to undergo the UTET Exam dates given within the table below:
|Online Application Form||1st September 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking||30th September 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||30th September 2023|
|Online Application Correction (No Correction will Be Allowed in any particulars After the Payment of Fee)||Before Payment of Fee|
|Admit Card||12th November 2023|
|Exam Date for UTET-I||26th November 2023|
|Exam Date for UTET-II||26th November 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||1st week of April 2023|
|The objection for Answer Key can be Done till||2nd week of April 2023|
|Result||4th week of April 2023|
UTET 2023 Application Form:
Only the eligible candidates are going to be able to submit the UTET application form. The conducting body has set the eligibility norms for the candidates who are applying for the examination. Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Uttarakhand Government. The candidates who seem within the test I and clear the examination are going to be eligible to apply as a primary teacher (Class I to V).
However, if a candidate seems within the Tet II and clears the examination are going to be eligible to apply as a higher primary (Class VI to VIII) within the Government colleges. Here, we’ve discussed; a way to apply or fill the application form of UTET 2023, application fee and also the necessary dates for the entrance examination. Given on top of are the expected dates for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test I & II 2023. Candidates should check the dates and apply them consequently for the examination.
The process to fill the application form has started from Sept one, 2023. The application form is going to be created accessible at the prescribed posts offices. The candidates can solely be able to submit the form till the last date. The application form is going to be filled through the OMR sheet. The brochure containing all the main points relating to the Teacher Eligibility Test will be given together with the OMR sheet. Candidates should browse the eligibility criteria that may be mentioned within the leaflet before filling the application form. The candidates need to pay the prescribed amount of application fee while submitting the application form.
UTET Application Fee 2023:
The application fee for UTET I & II 2023 is given below in the table:
|Category||Only for UTET I or UTET II||For both UTET I or UTET II|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/ PH||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 600/-|
Where to purchase the UTET 2023 Exam Application form:
|Dehradun||Dehradun (G.P.O), Chakrata, Rishikesh, Vikasnagar|
|Tehri||Tehri (H.P.O) Narender nagar|
|Udham Singh Nagar||Rudhrapur, Kashipur, Khatima, Jaspur|
|Haridwar||Haridwar (H.P.O) Roorkee|
|Pithoragarh||Pithoragrah (H.P.O), Didihaat, Dharchula, Berinaag,
|Pauri||Srinagar Garhwal, Kothdwar (H.P.O), Pauri (H.P.O),
|Almora||Almora (H.P.O), Ranikhet, Bhikiyasenk|
|Champawat||Champawat, Tanakpur, Lohaghat|
|Nainital||Nainital (H.P.O), Haldwani (H.P.O), Ramnagar, Dhari|
|Chamoli||Gopeshwar (H.P.O), Joshimath,Karanprayag, Tharali|
|Bhageswar||Bhageswar, Baijnath (Garun)|
How to Apply for UTET 2023:
The candidates are needed to fill the application form by getting the desired fee from the Post Offices of the various districts of the State. The candidates can apply as per the above-mentioned dates solely. The candidates ought to fill the OMR application form complete altogether respects and sent it by Speed Post/Registered Post to the prescribed address of the office of Secretary, Uttarakhand School Education Council, Ramnagar, Nainital Pin Code-244715. The candidates should complete the applying method among the given time period as late and incomplete application forms are rejected by the conducting body.
Instructions to fill the OMR sheet 2023:
The candidate has got to fill the OMR sheet as an application form for UTET I & II 2023. It should be filled properly by the candidate. because if any mistake was done, the candidate can purchase a new OMR sheet. Candidates ought to offer all the required info on the OMR sheet. The candidates are suggested to read the leaflet rigorously before filling the OMR sheet.
- First of all, the candidates should write their name and fill the OMR according to the alphabet of the name.
- Mention the gender, class and if in the candidate is handicapped, then they have to mention that also within the provided space for that purpose.
- Write the address and paste a 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size photograph within the OMR sheet.
- Candidates got to sign or provide their thumb impression on the Sheet.
- Mention the class twelfth score and the passing year.
- Candidates ought to write the Graduation aggregate marks together with the year of passing.
- The candidates ought to also mention the minimum qualifications and training qualification code that may be mentioned on the sheet.
- State the center code and also the first language code.
- At last mention the date of birth and valid mobile number.
The applications are going to be accepted from those candidates solely who are eligible as per the prescribed criteria.
UTET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
The candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment method of the offered post ought to satisfy the eligibility conditions prescribed by the conducting body. As both the papers are going to be conducted for various categories, therefore, the subsequent eligibility criteria are also totally different for the candidates as given below:
Eligibility For UTET 1 2023 (Classes I – V):
The eligibility conditions for the first teachers contains the subsequent minimum qualification as mentioned below:
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with the minimum 50% marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education ((D.EL.Ed/ BTC)
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with minimum 45% marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education (by no matter name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) as per the rules 2002.
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with the minimum 50% marks and 4-year preliminary Bachelor of elementary education (B.EI.ED)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and education with minimum 50% marks and 2 years diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Graduation (or it’s equivalent) and 2 years diploma in education (D.EI.Ed)/ BTC.
- Siksha Mitra who passed 2 years diploma (D.EL.Ed) from IGNOU.
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks and D.Ed/B.Ed (Special Education).
Eligibility For UTET 2 2023 (Classes VI-VIII):
The eligibility conditions for the higher primary teachers contains the subsequent minimum qualification as mentioned below:
- Graduation (or its equivalent) and passed or appearing in the final year of two years diploma (B.T.C/ D.EL.Ed) in education.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in one year Bachelor (B.Ed/L.T/Shiksha Shastri) in Education.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with minimum 45% marks and passed or appearing in one year Bachelor (B.Ed/L.T/Shiksha Shastri) in Education, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) laws issued from time to time during this regard.
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of four years Bachelor in education(B.EL.ED).
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of four years B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in one year B.Ed. (Special Education).
UTET 1 & 2 Exam Pattern 2023:
The Teacher Eligibility Test is based on multiple-choice queries. Every question is of one mark and there’ll not be given any negative marks for wrong answers. The exam length is 2 hours 30 minutes and the total number of queries is a hundred and fifty queries. The distribution of the marks for the varied sections are as follows:
Exam Pattern For UTET 1 Primary Level (I – V):
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper Pattern for For UTET 2 Higher Primary Level (VI-VIII):
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|4||a) Maths & Science||60||60|
|5||b) Social Science||60||60|
Selection Method for UTET 2023:
The candidates are selected on the premise of the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) one 2023 for the mentioned post. The candidates ought to get the minimum marks as per the qualifying standards to get selected for the recruitment to the specified post. The candidates got to undergo all the stages of all the recruitment methods that ought to be complete altogether respects and within the given amount of time.
UTET Syllabus 2023:
Candidates who apply for the UTET 2023 examination should understand the syllabus of the same. In Paper I there are totally different topics like Mathematics, Child Development, Language I, Language II, and Environmental Science. Whereas in Paper II there are Topics like Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, etc. and all candidates ought to learn these topics in detail. Check syllabus below:
For UTET 1 following subjects will cover question paper:
Child Development and Pedagogy
Languages opted as language 1(Hindi)
Language 2 (other than Hindi)
For UTET 2 following subjects will cover question paper:
Mathematics or Science (Applicants have to choose one of the subjects).
Social Sciences for applicants who opted for it.
Languages opted for examination as language 1(Hindi)
Language 2 (any other language such as Sanskrit, Urdu, etc.)
Child Development and Pedagogy
UTET Admit Card 2023;
Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) 2023 Admit Card can issue by Uttarakhand State Education Board. UTET Admit Card is going to be issued to the candidates to allow them to appear for the written test. Admit card is going to be uploaded to the official web site of UTET 2023 at ubse.uk.gov.in.
The admit card of UTET can solely be out there on-line. All candidates can download the admit card by entering the Candidate Name, Date of Birth or OMR number. The UTET I and II are expected to held in mid-December 2023. The UTET I paper is going to be held on the morning shift, Whereas, the Paper-II can begin in the evening shift. The test is going to be held in varied cities. Candidates will download the admit card at the official web site ubse.uk.gov.in
How to Download UTET Admit Card 2023:
- Click on the link above.
- Now, the candidates are going to be directed to the login page.
- Next, the candidates can get to enter the Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth or OMR number.
- Then, the candidates got to click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Lastly, check and transfer the admit card of UTET 2023.
UTET Answer Key 2023:
Uttarakhand TET Answer Key 2023 can publish officially at ubse.uk.cov.in after the examination. Candidates will use official answer keys to understand correct answers and estimate marks obtained in the examination. All the candidates can see the answer keys and get a concept of the marks they need to be scored within the examination. Get here Uttarakhand TET Answer Key 2023 of Paper I (for categories I to V) and of Paper-II (for categories VI to VIII). The candidate is able to check the answer key at ubse.uk.gov.in.
About UTET Answer Keys 2023:
Uttarakhand State Education Board not only releases official UTET 2023 Answer Key however also invites objections. As per the schedule, you’ll be able to check the official UTET Answer Key 2023 and understand exactly the correct answers.
UTET Result 2023:
UTET Result 2023 is going to be declared by UBSE. UTET Result 2023 is going to be declared once the completion of the exams. The result is going to be published through login. Enter roll number and date of birth to login.
How to check UTET Result 2023?
- The aspirants will click the direct link given above.
- Then they need to provide their roll number and date of birth.
- Result displays on the screen.
- You ought to save this page and take a print of it for future use.
Steps to Download the UTET 2023 Result:
- Click the “UTET-2023 Result” link given above
- Enter Application OMR number
- Enter Date of Birth
- Download the result page
UTET Cut Off 2023:
Candidates are informed that they’re going to be able to see the marks obtained in every subject and also the status as Qualified or Not Qualified. To be declared qualified, every candidate should obtain a minimum set of marks. The marks are going to be as follows:- 60% for General class – 60%, 50% for OBC/ PWD class candidates and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
ALSO READ: UTTARAKHAND CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBER
Minimum marks to be obtained by the candidates to be declared qualified in UTET 2023:
Candidates who can appear within the UTET Written examination should get a minimum percentage of marks so as to be declared qualified. The Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) has declared the minimum marks to be obtained by every candidate. that the marks to be achieved are as follows:-
General class – 60%
OBC/ PWD category- 50%
The marks that are uploaded on the web site are meant for providing immediate data solely. the initial Marksheet or passing certificate is going to be issued to candidates by Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Ramnagar, Nainital. within the passing certificate, data related to CANDIDATE’S NAME, FATHER’S NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, registration number and description of MARKS OBTAINED in every subject. Candidates won’t issue any other certificate for UTET qualified candidates.