Uttarakhand ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. ANM stands for the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course which is offered to qualified applicants within the state of Uttarakhand with the assistance of the admission procedure.
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of (UK) is the organizing body that releases all the notification associated with the admission procedure for the reference of the applicants in online mode on the web site . The admission procedure is understood as HNB Uttarakhand ANM Admission 2023.
Applicants can undergo the below-mentioned details to urge information about the HNB Uttarakhand ANM Admission 2023 like eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, etc.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| Uttarakhand ANM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand ANM 2023|
|Full-Form||Uttarakhand Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University|
|Exam Date||20th November 2023|
|Helpline||Tel: 0135-2723321, 2723322, 2528085
E-Mail – [email protected]
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Online registration process||14th October 2023|
|Last date to apply||11th November 2023|
|Admit card||16th November 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||20th November 2023|
|Answer Key||30th November 2023|
|The objection of answer key||2nd December 2023|
|Result (Declared)||11th December 2023|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Registration, Fee payment & Choice Filling||13th to 16th December 2023|
|Data Processing||17th December 2023|
|Allotment Result||18th December 2023|
|Last Date of Joining Allotted College||21st December 2023|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|The vacant seat matrix for Second Round||22nd December 2023|
|Registration, Fee payment, Fresh Choice filling & Locking||22nd to 24th December 2023|
|Data Processing||25th December 2023|
|Declaration of Result||26th December 2023|
|Last Date of Joining Allotted College||28th December 2023|
|Online Mop-up Round Counseling|
|Display of seat matrix of Mop Up round||January 2022|
|Online Registration, Fee submission (Mop-up Registration Fee Rs. 500/-), Documents upload and choice filling by All interested candidates||January 2022|
|Declaration of Results||January 2022|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||February 2022|
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Application Form:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Uttarakhand ANM 2023 application form are going to be released within the 4th week of August 2023.
- Application forms are going to be made available online mode for the applicants on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to submit the duly filled application form before the due date once the same is filled to avoid rejection of the same by the authorities.
- Application forms are going to be directly rejected by the authorities if it’s submitted after the due date.
- To get admission to the ANM courses, applicants got to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university before filing the application form and also read all the important instructions carefully associated with the application process mentioned on the official website.
- After that applicants got to visit the official website of the university and start filing the application form.
- On the official website, applicants ought to click on the tab available on the homepage of the web site that says , ‘Apply Online’.
- On clicking on the tab applicants got to register themselves on the web site by providing necessary details like name, email ID, phone number, etc.
- At the time of registration, applicants are instructed to provide correct and accurate details as such details are going to be wont to provide notification to the applicants about the admission procedure.
- Applicants got to fill the form as incomplete forms are going to be rejected.
- Once all the details are filled in properly applicants got to upload scanned images of passport size photo and signature and a few more relevant documents in specified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university.
- After that applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled application form for future usage.
- And applicants got to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Application Fee:
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- After successful filling, the application form applicants got to pay the application
- The application fee varied for every category.
- Applicants who belong to the general category or OBC category are requested to pay Rs 800/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- And application fee is Rs 500/- for those applicants who belong to reserved categories like SC or ST.
- Application fee must be paid in online mode (debit card, credit card, or net banking).
- Applicants also can pay the application fee in offline mode by bank challan.
- For the knowledge of the applicants, the application fee once paid won’t be refunded back to the account.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Age criteria:
To get admission within the ANM courses, applicants should be more than the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
Only those applicants are eligible to urge admission within the ANM course who are below the age of 35 years at the time of admission.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Educational qualification:
An applicant who wants to urge admission in ANM courses must have completed the HSC exam in any stream from a recognized board or university.
An applicant who wants to urge admission in ANM courses should score not less than 40% marks within the HSC exams (passing marks that’s a minimum of 35% marks just in case of reserved category applicants).
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Paper Pattern:
The important information related to the Paper Pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Exam will be held on 17th October 2023.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions (MCQ) will be given in the exam, there are 4 multiple answers for 1 question.
- Number of Question: In the Exam paper, 100 Questions will be given.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be held through offline mode (Pen Paper-based Test).
- Language: The exam will be held in 2 languages which are English & Hindi.
- Duration of Exam: In the Entrance Exam, 2 hours will be given for the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for 1 correct answer will be given and no marks will be given for Not attempted questions.
- Negative Marking: There is no deduction on any wrong answer.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Syllabus:
The important information related to the Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Syllabus is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Subject||Total Marks||Total No. Questions
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Admit Card:
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Admit Card has been available on 8th October 2023. Applicants got to visit the official website of the university and download the admit card.
Applicants got to use the registration number and date of birth to download the admit card.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Merit List:
Official authorities will provide admission to the applicants based on the merit list. Official authorities will release the merit list on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants in July 2023.
Applicants got to visit the official website of the university to check the merit list. Applicants are instructed to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
The merit list are going to be based on the marks secured by the applicants within the past qualifying academic exams. based on the merit list, applicants are going to be called for a counseling round.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Counseling:
Applicants got to appear for the counseling round in October 2023. Authorities will conduct two separate rounds within the counseling round. However, the second counseling round are going to be conducted in October 2023.
In the counseling round, applicants got to visit the respective link and fill the registration form to participate. after that applicants got to select the choice according to their preference and lock the choices filled within the counseling round.
Once the first counseling round is completed applicants got to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
Once the seats are allotted to the applicants, they have to report to the allotted college with all necessary documents and certificates.
Applicants need to carry the below-mentioned documents for the verification process in the allotted college:
- SSC mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
- HSC mark sheet
- Admit card
- Valid photo ID proof
- Seat allotment letter
- Medical certificate